• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

I ask on the other site but no one anwered me. Can u? Did anyone notice a change to their periods after taking soy? I'm in agony! Cramps and backache lasting forever and pain killers doing nothing.

Hey poppy,
Am sorry pet. Gutted for u, was telling dh about u, he sad too.

Im ok now thanks sweetie, i naturally miscarried at home in the early hours, but some tissue remained when they scanned me this morning so i went down for the procedure and im home recovering now :hugs:

Not sure what to say. I really feel like I can imagine how sad u are. Really gives u some perspective. My father in law passed away on Friday and these things make u realise how much time u waste worrying about total crap!!! 2011 babes for us pet. Xxx

I ask on the other site but no one anwered me. Can u? Did anyone notice a change to their periods after taking soy? I'm in agony! Cramps and backache lasting forever and pain killers doing nothing.

Yep absolute murder.

Hey poppy,
Am sorry pet. Gutted for u, was telling dh about u, he sad too.

Im ok now thanks sweetie, i naturally miscarried at home in the early hours, but some tissue remained when they scanned me this morning so i went down for the procedure and im home recovering now :hugs:

Poppy, Im sorry for your loss and this tough time. You are in all our prayers.

Thanks ladies :hugs: and Trying 2 cope im so sorry for your loss and especially at this time of year :hug: your totally right 2011 is for us ladies & being blessed with our BFPs :kiss:

Hey guys just wanted to give you update. Even though I had m/c in April it seems that was nothing short of a miracle. We got our fertility results yesterday. My DH has a critically low sperm count so our only hope is icsi. People told me I was mad to be going to see a clinic so soon. Im 33 in February and my DH 31 in a week. If I could ever give anyone advice it's to listen to your instinct. Im so glad I did now. This would be a far worse situation in 2 years time. We are going to re-test mid February to make sure everything is the same and then straight into action. Im on soy right now, we had a miracle pregnancy before, maybe it will happen again? Thanks everyone here for being so helpful and sharing your stories. You are an army of strength.

:hugs: My DF has very low sperm motility, Our doctor told us that the only way for us to conceive is IVF. We had a miracle pregnancy last year but apparantly the reason i MC was because his sperm is poor and wouldnt produce a healthy baby. So as we arent able to have IVF because of my age (Too young) We are having a donor next month. x

Don't give up. My sister had multiple rounds of ivf and in the end had to go to Spain for donor egg and she was over 40. Her adorable little girl will be 2 in March. Most of the doctors told her to adopt, it wasn't going to work but she kept going. It doesnt work for everyone but she is a real inspiration. Science has come so far, miracles really can happen.

Poppy,i'm so sorry for your loss,you're in my thoughts & prayers hun :hugs:

Hey guys just wanted to give you update. Even though I had m/c in April it seems that was nothing short of a miracle. We got our fertility results yesterday. My DH has a critically low sperm count so our only hope is icsi. People told me I was mad to be going to see a clinic so soon. Im 33 in February and my DH 31 in a week. If I could ever give anyone advice it's to listen to your instinct. Im so glad I did now. This would be a far worse situation in 2 years time. We are going to re-test mid February to make sure everything is the same and then straight into action. Im on soy right now, we had a miracle pregnancy before, maybe it will happen again? Thanks everyone here for being so helpful and sharing your stories. You are an army of strength.

I'm really sorry to hear about your DH's results, but I'm glad to see that you're staying positive and looking forward. At least you know what you are dealing with now and can get the appropriate treatment to make that miracle baby. Stay strong. :hugs:

Minky

Oh Poppy,

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so so sorry, but glad it is all over now so that you can rest and relax over Christmas. You've got Korben's first stocking to make up, which hopefully will help to take your mind off things.

Here's hoping that we will be bump buddies soon!!!!! :kiss:

Minky

:hugs: My DF has very low sperm motility, Our doctor told us that the only way for us to conceive is IVF. We had a miracle pregnancy last year but apparantly the reason i MC was because his sperm is poor and wouldnt produce a healthy baby. So as we arent able to have IVF because of my age (Too young) We are having a donor next month. x

Good luck Miss Zoie! FX that your donor will help make the difference for you. X

Minky, your chart looks GREAT. you must be well pleased :)

Hi hope4bump,

I am starting to get just a teensy-weensy bit excited because this month's chart looks different from past cycles. Normally by now, I'm watching my temps tumble and preparing myself for AF and / or a BFN. But this time... I nearly fell over backwards when I saw my BBT skyrocket this morning. :haha: I've had loads of other symptoms too - morning nausea before I eat, sore boobs, metal mouth, dizziness, vivid dreams. I've actually been thinking this might be my cycle since about CD3-4. I just woke up early that morning with a strange taste in my mouth and thought, 'I'm pregnant.'

I had a chemical pregnancy in September, so I'm trying not to get too excited. But it's hard not to daydream of babies after a year TTC and then finally such positive signs. I think I'll test in the morning and hope for my Christmas BFP.

Minky X

Got my fx crossed for you Minky cos you sure sound preggoooooooooooooooo to me :happydance::happydance: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->