• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Minky, your chart looks GREAT. you must be well pleased :)

Hi hope4bump,

I am starting to get just a teensy-weensy bit excited because this month's chart looks different from past cycles. Normally by now, I'm watching my temps tumble and preparing myself for AF and / or a BFN. But this time... I nearly fell over backwards when I saw my BBT skyrocket this morning. :haha: I've had loads of other symptoms too - morning nausea before I eat, sore boobs, metal mouth, dizziness, vivid dreams. I've actually been thinking this might be my cycle since about CD3-4. I just woke up early that morning with a strange taste in my mouth and thought, 'I'm pregnant.'

I had a chemical pregnancy in September, so I'm trying not to get too excited. But it's hard not to daydream of babies after a year TTC and then finally such positive signs. I think I'll test in the morning and hope for my Christmas BFP.

Minky X

This sounds really positive. I hope Santy brings you wonderful news! (or maybe it should be the stork!)

OK girls, I can't believe I am writing this but I seem to be a soya success stories on my 2nd round of SI, my 3rd round of B-vits and my 12th month TTC a little bro for my DS. I got my :bfp: this morning at 14 dpo! :cloud9:

Tested on Christmas Eve at 12dpo with my internet cheapie and thought there was possibly a really faint line, but I was unsure if it was an evap. I decided to just enjoy Christmas and tried not to think about it, but my temps were still pretty good so I felt optimistic.

Tried again this morning (internet cheapie again) and a definite line appeared after a couple of minutes. Its still quite faint, but its coloured and far too clear to be an evaporation line. :happydance::happydance:

I'm now excited but a little worried as I had a chemical pregnancy in September. Here's hoping the lines are darker tomorrow. Come on beanie... stick!

Thanks for all the kind messages. I hope all you soya girls get to be my bump buddy soon! XXXX :dust:
Minky X

OK girls, I can't believe I am writing this but I seem to be a soya success stories on my 2nd round of SI, my 3rd round of B-vits and my 12th month TTC a little bro for my DS. I got my :bfp: this morning at 14 dpo! :cloud9:

Tested on Christmas Eve at 12dpo with my internet cheapie and thought there was possibly a really faint line, but I was unsure if it was an evap. I decided to just enjoy Christmas and tried not to think about it, but my temps were still pretty good so I felt optimistic.

Tried again this morning (internet cheapie again) and a definite line appeared after a couple of minutes. Its still quite faint, but its coloured and far too clear to be an evaporation line. :happydance::happydance:

I'm now excited but a little worried as I had a chemical pregnancy in September. Here's hoping the lines are darker tomorrow. Come on beanie... stick!

Thanks for all the kind messages. I hope all you soya girls get to be my bump buddy soon! XXXX :dust:
Minky X

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!

OMG minky--congrats--fab news on XMAS day---wey hey.........how much soy did u take again??? many many congrats.............xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Minky have a happy & healthy 9mths :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Congratulations Minky. Here to a health 9 months. xx

I am on CD2 today. I was a bit late to take Soy last month but did take it for 2 days....obviously it did no good so this is the month were I will take it for 5 days. I am going to take 160mg for the first 3 days and 200mg for that last two but I am not sure what CD days to take them on. I was going to try 3-7 days but does any one think it would be better to take them 2-6?

Thanks

I am on CD2 today. I was a bit late to take Soy last month but did take it for 2 days....obviously it did no good so this is the month were I will take it for 5 days. I am going to take 160mg for the first 3 days and 200mg for that last two but I am not sure what CD days to take them on. I was going to try 3-7 days but does any one think it would be better to take them 2-6?

Thanks

Hi Irish_eyes. Thanks for the congratulations!

I took my soya this cycle on days 2-6 (120mg, 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg) and used the 40mg Tesco pills. On my first soya cycle, I took slightly less (about 40mg less per day) on CD 4-8 with no success, so decided to do things a little differently second time round. I don't know whether CD 2-6 or 3-7 are better, but the general consensus seems to be that starting your dose earlier can affect the number of eggs released, while a later start (particularly CD 5-9) produces a high quality mature egg. I hope that helps.

Minky X

Hi hope4bump,

I am starting to get just a teensy-weensy bit excited because this month's chart looks different from past cycles. Normally by now, I'm watching my temps tumble and preparing myself for AF and / or a BFN. But this time... I nearly fell over backwards when I saw my BBT skyrocket this morning. :haha: I've had loads of other symptoms too - morning nausea before I eat, sore boobs, metal mouth, dizziness, vivid dreams. I've actually been thinking this might be my cycle since about CD3-4. I just woke up early that morning with a strange taste in my mouth and thought, 'I'm pregnant.'

I had a chemical pregnancy in September, so I'm trying not to get too excited. But it's hard not to daydream of babies after a year TTC and then finally such positive signs. I think I'll test in the morning and hope for my Christmas BFP.

Minky X

This sounds really positive. I hope Santy brings you wonderful news! (or maybe it should be the stork!)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i knew it :) congratulations :)

Congratulations Minky have a happy & healthy 9mths :happydance::happydance::hugs:

:hugs::hugs: You'll be my bump buddy early in the New Year, I'm sure, my sweet. I just have a feeling about it.... :dust: Lovely, Poppy, I hope your Christmas went well and that you managed to rest and relax. :hugs:

I'm actually a bit nervous about my BFP after what happened last time. Although I'm getting good strong symptoms and I've done loads to improve my luteal phase and stop an early miscarriage happening again, I can't help worrying a bit. I just hope that my test lines continue to get darker and stronger every day. FX

Hi hope4bump,

Minky X

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i knew it :) congratulations :)

Yes, hope4abump, you were right. You are definitely a talented chart-reader. I'll be stalking yours now looking for signs of your soya BFP!

OMG minky--congrats--fab news on XMAS day---wey hey.........how much soy did u take again??? many many congrats.............xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you soooo much, my sweet. I wrote down my soya dosage above this post in the reply to Irish_eyes. I think that soya is miraculous, but I've also been seeing this amazing acupuncturist who really helped me to relax and who worked on balancing my cycle. Also, B-complex (B100) has definitely improved my luteal phase, while Preseed gave DH's little swimmers a bit of a boost on their long journey.

I really hope you will be with me soon too. :hugs:

Thanks

Hi Irish_eyes. Thanks for the congratulations!

I took my soya this cycle on days 2-6 (120mg, 160mg, 160mg, 200mg, 200mg) and used the 40mg Tesco pills. On my first soya cycle, I took slightly less (about 40mg less per day) on CD 4-8 with no success, so decided to do things a little differently second time round. I don't know whether CD 2-6 or 3-7 are better, but the general consensus seems to be that starting your dose earlier can affect the number of eggs released, while a later start (particularly CD 5-9) produces a high quality mature egg. I hope that helps.

Minky X

Thanks Minky, better get the Soy out tonight then. x

:hugs::hugs: You'll be my bump buddy early in the New Year, I'm sure, my sweet. I just have a feeling about it.... :dust: Lovely, Poppy, I hope your Christmas went well and that you managed to rest and relax. :hugs:

I'm actually a bit nervous about my BFP after what happened last time. Although I'm getting good strong symptoms and I've done loads to improve my luteal phase and stop an early miscarriage happening again, I can't help worrying a bit. I just hope that my test lines continue to get darker and stronger every day. FX

Think i'd be nervous too if/when i get my BFP, you be ok sweetie :hugs: and i cant wait to be your bump buddy :happydance:

Congrats Minky on your BFP! I just wanted to share that I used EPO (my chart isn't as filled in as it should be but I took it up until O) as well as soy - here's the link to my bfp chart.

my bfp chart

Congrats Minky on your BFP! I just wanted to share that I used EPO (my chart isn't as filled in as it should be but I took it up until O) as well as soy - here's the link to my bfp chart.

my bfp chart

Ooh, ooh, so did I! EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) up until ovulation as it helps increase CM. And I have been seeing an amazing acupuncturist since ovulation time of my last cycle: her treatments relaxed me completely and I think they helped to balance my hormones (along with the soya and the B-vits). I also used Pre-Seed to increase my chances!

Hi girls,

Thank you so much for all your comments, girls. They mean a lot to me! :hugs:

Just an update. I used another IC this morning and got another +++ that came up quickly, but still didn't seem very dark. To settle my mind, I used a Superdrug test later in the morning and got a really really dark :bfp: immediately. I'm feeling a little less anxious now: when I had my chemical pregnancy, my BFPs were with this brand and were always quite faint, getting fainter every day. I never got such a positive pregnancy line last September. FX FX, but looking good. :thumbup:

Minky X

Think i'd be nervous too if/when i get my BFP, you be ok sweetie :hugs: and i cant wait to be your bump buddy :happydance:

I really can't wait to be bump buddies with you either, Poppy!!! :hugs:

(I love your new avatar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back