• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Thanks for the message, Conception - hope the soya does it for you too! :dust:

Hey Poppy sweetie: what's the story with you? I hope things are ok and that you're feeling upbeat. :hugs:

Hiya Minky ive just been reading back and noticed Beth_welshy status says TTC and a little angel against December? I hope she's ok x

As for me im still spotting.. got a positive OPK Monday DTD Tuesday but feel like my af is arriving 2wks early :dohh: dont know what to think, think once you have a mc your cycle is a mess x

You ok my sweet x

Whats everyones doesage for this month? Ive taken 240mg

Oh xMissxZoiex hope your ok on that dosage i didnt think you could take more than 200mg?? Im waiting for af then may take 160mg not sure yet :shrug: x

Hi missxzoiex,
ive only taken soy once, last cycle, i took 200 each day for 5 days and my af was unbearable. I wouldnt take so much if i were u.
Good luck though.

Hiya Minky ive just been reading back and noticed Beth_welshy status says TTC and a little angel against December? I hope she's ok x

As for me im still spotting.. got a positive OPK Monday DTD Tuesday but feel like my af is arriving 2wks early :dohh: dont know what to think, think once you have a mc your cycle is a mess x

You ok my sweet x

Sorry Poppy

I went off to bed before your reply arrived yesterday - knackered out! :sleep:

You're right about people's cycles being messed up after an m/c, but aren't you supposed to be more fertile too? I hope it works out for you soon, lovely, and that we get to be bump buddies for autumn 2011 beanies. :haha:

Beth_welshy lost her little bean in December at a similar time to you, I think, the poor love. I'm really hoping that you both have good news over the next couple of months and get your sticky beans. FX and :dust:

Minky X

We will be bump buddies soon but since i read about Beth_welshy loss im a bit paranoid about trying the Soy again :wacko: i may just leave it for a few cycles see how i do without it but i'll get that BFP one way or another :haha:

Hi again Poppy

I think you'd probably conceive without soya anyway, Poppy, cos you've already had 4 kids and there are no signs that you're unable to have more. My nana had 9 kids and was 46 when her youngest was born, while my mother-in-law had 12 kids and the last one came along when she was over 45. (I know, but its cos of Irish families and rubbish TV - :haha:) You're still a spring chicken comparatively and I'm sure you've got plenty of baby-ready eggies hanging out in those ovaries. :rofl:

Minky X

:haha: i hope there's plenty of eggies in there lol i didnt start my periods till i was 18 so fx there is a few left :happydance: Irish families im one of them lol x

Irish family too - good strong stock for child-bearing! :winkwink:

Wow, you must have been traumatised waiting till you were 18 for a period. I was nearly 15 and felt like a freak. :wacko:

I wasnt too bad because my mum was also 18 before she died at 52 she was still having regular periods so fx i will too. My sister was like you she was 14. Im from northern Ireland and my mum's side southern Ireland x

How you feeling anyways Minky got any sickness yet? x

I'm sorry to hear that your mum passed away so young - that must have been hard.

I've been getting loads of symptoms: MS, stabbing pains in boobs, lower back ache and restless legs, dizziness, knackered all the time, hunger, hunger, hunger.

Did you have a lot of symptoms with your angel pregnancy? I'm just wondering cos I'm starting to get paranoid now too...

WOW you got a lot of symptoms there sweetie you have no need to be worried :hugs:

I had the stabbing of the bbs the odd time and waves of sickness off and on but by 6wks they'd gone, all that was left was backache really bad at times on my right near ovary and tiredness, plus a little bump growing.

When i had the scans the sac did keep growing but so did the mass of blood on the right of the uterus ( where baby had died) x

You'll be fine, when do you have a scan? x

Oh, it must have been really hard for you, Poppy. :hugs: You deserve some good news after that experience.

I've been getting backache on and off for a week or so, but it seems less strong today. It's much better if I lie with a pillow between my legs or get a back rub, so I thought it must be related to uterus and muscles stretching. Other girls in the September Sweet Peas thread seem to get it too and reckon it's ligament pain, so I wasn't worrying about it, but now I'm not so sure. :dohh: I have other strong symptoms though and need to hold on to that.

Can you believe I haven't even been to the doctor yet, let alone organised a scan??? I had to have my cervix checked a few days ago after a slightly dodgy smear and I wanted to wait till after that. The gynae said everything was fine down there and to remember to take my folic acid. I guess a gynae knows what a pregnant gal's bits look like. :haha: Come to mention it and sorry if this is tmi, but I noticed today that my labia have gone much darker. That's supposed to be anotehr symptom, hey?

Minky X

Stop it missy :haha: your perfectly fine, i was just unlucky thats all :hugs: i never had symptoms with 2 of my boys ie morning sickness, did have very sore bbs 2wks before my bfp with korben and they stayed sore till week 14 :dohh:

Make your appointment cos you'll see your midwife at 8wks, but if you had a loss you'll probs get an early scan x

Stop it missy :haha: your perfectly fine, i was just unlucky thats all :hugs: i never had symptoms with 2 of my boys ie morning sickness, did have very sore bbs 2wks before my bfp with korben and they stayed sore till week 14 :dohh:

Make your appointment cos you'll see your midwife at 8wks, but if you had a loss you'll probs get an early scan x

Thanks and will do. (My boobs are swelling up and hurt like hell - hurray!) XXXX

:haha: Right im off to bed sweetie, night night Minky :hugs:

Ok ladies, I know this probably isn't right, and there is most likely an intro thread, but I've decided to post here.

My name is Amy, I'll be 26 next month. I'm engaged, DF's name is Damon, and he's 28. He has a 3 year old daughter, who the mother has custody of and he doesn't get to see very much. I was Dx with PCOS 8 years ago at the age of 18. Was told at that time that I'd never get pregnant, muchless ever have children. I've proved them wrong, as I have been pregnant, 4 years ago, although I miscarried at 11 weeks. Haven't been in a stable relationship since then, until now.

We are planning on getting married July 30,2011. And are trying to start a family now. I haven't had a cycle since May. I went ahead an tried soy. From Jan 1- Jan 5 I took 200mg each day at about 11pm. Starting today I've started having pains down low. Nothing to incapacitate me for more then 2-3 minutes at a time.

I'm just wondering if this is happening due to the soy or not? Can someone PLEASE answer that?

Thanks
FX for all of you trying for your BFPs

Hey aed! Looks like we're in the same boat. I also have PCOS, and took 200mg of soy at night. I took them from Dec31-Jan4. (days 3-7) I'm having some twinges on both sides every once in awhile, started yesterday. More on the left side then the right. They only last a few seconds though and then go away.. sorry I can't be of more help!

I got a BFP my first cycle using Soy Isoflavones in October 2010. 120 mg CD 1-5. I O'd later (CD 21). I got my BFP on 14 dpo. But it was a chemical pregnancy. I started spotting light on 16 dpo, had a full flow for a few hours, and then 5 more days of light spotting.

I took Soy for 2 more cycles after that. I decided to try without this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->