• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

iwant, hopefully this is OUR cycle for BFPs, for me its been on and off for most of the day. Hopefully its not going on while I'm at work tomorrow

Minkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how you doing my sweet? :hugs:

I am CD22 and I think I am 8DPO. I normally O between CD15-17 and I would say a majority of the time I O on CD16. This month, it looks as if I O'd on CD14. I didn't get a positive opk or a Peak on my CBFM but the sticks got darker but not enough to be a positive and the next day nothing. So I am assuming I got my surge during the night....hopefully.

Anyway, I have no unusual symptoms than normal. I have sore bbs but the only thing that is different is I keep waking during the night at 5.30am but I can easily drift off again. But on Thursday night I woke at 3.30am, 5.30am, 6am (ok that was because DH was getting up to go to the loo) and then my alarm went off at 7am. This has been happening since two Thursdays ago but it doesn't happen at the weekend. It might be something to do with worrying about getting up for work in time.

Hi again. I want to thank you for your responses, sorry it took so long for me to get back on here.

I took 120mg from CD3-7. I am currently CD17, I'm almost 100 percent sure I O'ed yesterday, which is my normal day. I've never had ovulation pains or a HUGE ovulation dip, but I sure did this month! My temps were VERY consistent, if I hadn't checked I would have thought something was wrong with my thermometer, as most days I was just a couple of degrees different one way or the other. AND, I got quite the temp rise this morning! :happydance:

Because I have had 5 losses total, 2 in 2010, I am planning on taking progesterone supplements starting 4 DPO. I have an old prescription from my loss in May 2010, which my OB had told me to keep and use if I got a BFP. Well, I'm taking it a step further and starting it before that because I know that is what RE's tell their clients to do. It just makes sense that *if* progesterone is a problem it should be taken as close to implantation as possible.

Anyhow, for some reason I just have a good feeling about this month, so I guess we will see! :thumbup:

You spread it out over 5 days. This month I took them CD2-6 and I took 160mg CD2-4 and 200mg CD5-6.

Hello all, can I join your poll?
I have a 29 day cycle and last month (according to my CBFM) I ovulate on day 18. I also have pre-AF spotting at 6DPO so I would like to bring ovulation forward a few days and stop the spotting.
I have taken 80mg of soy on CD 3 & 4, 120mg on CD 5 & 6 and I plan to take 160mg on CD 7.
I feel a little sick this morning but no headaches to report just yet. FX it will help us all with getting our long awaited :bfp:
:dust:

Hello Folks! It's been a while since I've been on this thread. Been hanging out over on the ICSI 2011 thread. :wacko: I did some soy for this cycle and just wanted to let you guys know how it went, in case anyone is interested. I've done 2 months of soy now. Wont be doing it again as want to get body in right working order for the icsi which looks like will be happening in March.

Both times I found it hard to pinpoint ovulation. I temp every day but on soy my temps seemed to jump up and then jump up again around ovulation time. Last cycle I was very aware of ovulation and period and this time, I got some twinges at ovulation but oh my lord, Im having the worst period ever. The b vits had changed all that for the better but the soy has thrown it back to sheer murder. :growlmad: Eating pain killers like they are smarties and I never take pain killers!

It was hell week leading up to :witch:. Was utterly exhausted for no good reason (was hoping it was symptom for a small miracle :baby: but was not to be). Yesterday I felt like a truck hit me, so completely full of anger and frustration for no good reason. I wanted to put on some punching gloves and beat myself up, it was so bad!! Naturally I decided that seeing as it was Saturday, I would stay well away from all people in case I did or said something totally off the wall. Anyhoo, back to normal self today so that made me realise that the soy had sent me batty or rather the progestrone drop had sent me batty. Woke up my old self again this morning except murdered with cramps.

I know for sure the soy brings your progesterone levels up because I did 2 day 21 blood tests. 1st one, just on b vits - was 45. 2nd one, on b vits and soy - was 102!

Thank goodness back to myself today. Yesterday was the weirdest thing and now I totally understand how some women commit murder and put it down to pms. :cry: I feel like I was a different person yesterday.

One plus from it all is that the pre-period spotting disappeared for the two cycles. That had only started when I started taking b-vits. Going to reduce my b-vits now too and see how that fares out.

Anyhoo that's all my soy experience over. If soy can do all that to one's hormones I dread to think what the IVF injections are going to do. Up to now I had been thinking that maybe I wouldnt need much time off work but after yesterday, it would be dangerous for me to be in work with swinging hormones.

Hope my input is helpful to someone out there. :thumbup: Best of luck guys. Miracles really do happen, so don't give up. Thanks for all the info and support on this thread. xx :hugs:

Help, I'm a little worried now as I've started to spot at CD7. I don't think its from my AF as its pink and besides it finished a couple of days ago. I really hope I haven't screwed up my cycle. I'm not sure if I should finish the pills tonight. Has anyone else experiences the same thing? xxx

You spread it out over 5 days. This month I took them CD2-6 and I took 160mg CD2-4 and 200mg CD5-6.

what brand do you think is thed best?

sorry to but in on your post but a lot of us use Tesco brand and they seem ok with lots of ladies getting their bfp's so there 's hope for the rest of us too good luck

Yes, that is the brand that I use. :winkwink:

where do i get that brand. ive bought the earlypregnancy.com ones and answer

Good luck with the ICSI, Gillawaiting. Hope that it's your dream ticket!

Sounds like soya was a nightmare for you; it definitely doesn't agree with everyone, but you don't really know which way it'll swing for you till you try it. At least you can tick SI off the list now.

FX for you, Minky X

Good luck Irisheyes, Poppy and all the girls. FX for you all.

I have an early scan tomorrow and am more than a bit nervous - so desperate for everything to be ok. Wish me luck.... XXXX

Dont know for sure yet Minky if you look at my chart its all over the place lol plus im still bleeding and spotting since the miscarriage :shrug:

You excited for you scan sweetie? wooohoooo little bubba x

i have been using the soya for just one cycle. I am now on my period (also getting over the flu)and it is heavier than ever anyone experienced this. Usually i am about 1-2 days heavy but now it is 3 days and quite red? Also before i ovulated and before i came on, i had the most horrendous migraines - no tablets would touch it, could this be the soy or maybe the flu? Not that keen to take soy again for this cycle

i have been using the soya for just one cycle. I am now on my period (also getting over the flu)and it is heavier than ever anyone experienced this. Usually i am about 1-2 days heavy but now it is 3 days and quite red? Also before i ovulated and before i came on, i had the most horrendous migraines - no tablets would touch it, could this be the soy or maybe the flu? Not that keen to take soy again for this cycle

It's good if your menstrual blood is redder - it means that you've made a good strong uterine lining for your little bean to snuggle down into next cycle. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->