• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

hi ladies, hope u dont mind me jumping in. im due to O soon looking at my ovulation tests which this cycle i done my last dose of clomid. My doctor wont prescribe me anymore clomid so i thought if i was unsuccesful this month next cycle i will try soy

is this product ok to use?? because not sure where to get it from, and if so when do i take it and how many??

thank u xxx

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1&prodid=420

Soy is a natural supplement so you be ok sweetie to use and you can buy it from Tesco's 40mg per tab :hugs:

Soy is a natural supplement so you be ok sweetie to use and you can buy it from Tesco's 40mg per tab :hugs:

aww thank u, i seen that at tescos think about £4?? so how many do i take and when?? xx

Yes thats the one's £4. If you have an average cycle length ( 26-30 days) ladies take it either on CD2-CD6 or CD3-CD7 and dosage is totally up to you, but dont exceed 200mgs daily ( Take at night)

40mg, 80mg, 100, 120, 140, 160 or 200mg whichever your comfortable with xx

I know a lot of the UK girls use Tesco brand because it hasnt got a lot of other ingredients in each tablet and 40mg of pure Soy, in other countries i guess its best to try get the one with less other ingredients added x

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valle...Q9HA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1296836333&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Body-...5MLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296836474&sr=8-1

Glad it's stopped Poppy.
I'm not sure about the aspirin either.
I took my first dose of Soy today. Bit scared

xxx

I know the feeling im going to be scared too when i take it... to be honest think i'll be scared full stop about everything if i get a BFP again MC has taken the innocence out of any other pregnancy. Maybe we was just unlucky :shrug: but if you get a BFP go on the asprin straight away cos it cant do any harm in a very low dose ( under 81mg) x

Yes thats the one's £4. If you have an average cycle length ( 26-30 days) ladies take it either on CD2-CD6 or CD3-CD7 and dosage is totally up to you, but dont exceed 200mgs daily ( Take at night)

so if there 40mg per tablet i can take 3 in one dose before bed??:dohh:

so if there 40mg per tablet i can take 3 in one dose before bed??:dohh:

Yes whatever dosage you decide take all togethor, i use to have something to eat to help swallow them b/c they quite big tablets x

well i have to take the asprin for my heart (75mg) but it hasnt helped me LOL but dont worry about taking the soy its ok and does no harm, all you have to do is take it at night and you will have no side effects at all which is mainly headaches anyway.
I wish you all the best girls and go for it xx

I've already purchased the low dose aspirin I think it's 75mg.
Im petrified this time around I really don't want a third :(

xxx

Where do you buy it or do you have to get from doctor? ive seen a few success stories ladies taking the asprin so fx it works, but no harm trying :hugs: gl

I got it in Tesco, it isn't Tescos own brand tho.
I haven't really read much about the low dose aspirin once u get a bfp or whether I should be taking it while ttc.

xxx

well i have heard that it does help with ttc but as long as its under 89mg you should be ok.
I have to take it evvery day for a heart condition and i take 75mg that you can get from Boots for under £3, so if you want to try it you should be ok but dont take it for too long coz if you read about Asprin it can if taken too long cause stomach problems but i think that is an extreme dosage to be honest.

How are you Poppy ? xx

Coughing my guts up atm with chesty cough lol :haha: im going to try asprin if i get my bfp untill consultant gives me my Heparin to take then i'll stop with the asprin x

You ok? x

yeah im ok now i had ov bleeding this cycle, F.S. nurse recons that i may have released 2 eggs this cycle and to keep getting busy until sunday as i had it thursday & friday lots and lots of EWCM on saturday night late so we got busy on Sunday morning and i have felt knackered since lol, but all was back to normal on saturday and still is today but since late last night have had lots of cramping right across bottom of tummy and constipation so will have to wait and see, just another 10 days to go .
How are you xx

I got it in Tesco, it isn't Tescos own brand tho.
I haven't really read much about the low dose aspirin once u get a bfp or whether I should be taking it while ttc.

xxx

tbh hun lots of ladies have had good results on the asprin and as long as its under 89mg and only one a day you should be fine. Go for it hun
Good Luck xx

Just checking in, cos I haven't caught up with you girls for a while. :hugs: It took me a year to get my sticky bean, so i know how hard it is to keep a positive attitude through month after month of ttc. The main thing is to try to keep hopeful and believe! I really think soya can be the magic ingredient (it was for me), though like you guys, I was terrified both times I took it.

I see that you're giving soya another go, Beth. Try not to worry, sweetie, because I have a feeling that it'll be your turn to make a baby for keeps soon.

Poppy - I won't be waiting long on you becoming bump buddies either!

Good luck to all the other soya girls. FX and :dust:

Minky XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"