• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Aww minky hope you and bubba are well my lovely, whens your next scan? x

Aww minky hope you and bubba are well my lovely, whens your next scan? x

Thanks sweetie,

My next scan is Wednesday 18th - so only a week away!!!! I'm already showing a bit (probably just fat and bloat - ha ha) and my hormones are loopy, but I'm feeling pretty positive since my first scan. I'm hoping everything will be ok and looking forward to going public!

Have you taken soya this month then? Good luck, Poppy darling :hugs: xxx

Woohooo try get a piccy i wanna see bubba :happydance:

No havnt had af since mmc, but been charting so im 14dpo tomorrow so guessing af be here in next few days fx, then take soy x

Hey ladies....new to the thread....I've only had one AF visit since 2009 and that was in December 2010 brought on by Provera....then a spontaneous bleed on Dec 26th.....Currently on my next round of Provera....and on my next cycle I'll be trying Soy Iso....I sure hope it's successful!! I've heard good and bad things (but thats with everything...lol)...

To clarify....you take the pills during your bleed....correct? Or do you wait till your done bleeding? I'm alittle confused...lol...Also, is it a good idea to take Soy Iso every other month while on Provera....to see if the Provera brings on ovulation....or should I stick with it monthly so not to ruin anything? Make any sense? lol

Thanks ladies!
:dust:

I got it in Tesco, it isn't Tescos own brand tho.
I haven't really read much about the low dose aspirin once u get a bfp or whether I should be taking it while ttc.

xxx

tbh hun lots of ladies have had good results on the asprin and as long as its under 89mg and only one a day you should be fine. Go for it hun
Good Luck xx

Thanx Hun. Yeah I will take it if I get that magical BFP :)
I've been reading more and more into PCOS and miscarriage and it says it can cause clotting.
It's 75mg so that should be fine :)

Hope u get a sticky...everything sounds good so far!!!

xxx

Hey minky. Thanx for my message. It's good to be back :)
Looking forward to seeing your scan pic next week :) bet u cant wait!!!

I hope I'll be joining u soon with a sticky bean :)

Hey Poppy

Hope Af turns up soon! Fx we can join minky together :)

I took my last dose of Soy tonight. Starting SMEP tomorrow :)

xxx

Hey ladies....new to the thread....I've only had one AF visit since 2009 and that was in December 2010 brought on by Provera....then a spontaneous bleed on Dec 26th.....Currently on my next round of Provera....and on my next cycle I'll be trying Soy Iso....I sure hope it's successful!! I've heard good and bad things (but thats with everything...lol)...

To clarify....you take the pills during your bleed....correct? Or do you wait till your done bleeding? I'm alittle confused...lol...Also, is it a good idea to take Soy Iso every other month while on Provera....to see if the Provera brings on ovulation....or should I stick with it monthly so not to ruin anything? Make any sense? lol

Thanks ladies!
:dust:

Hiya yes take the Soy on your bleed ie either cd2-6,cd3-7 or cd5-9 x

Hey minky. Thanx for my message. It's good to be back :)
Looking forward to seeing your scan pic next week :) bet u cant wait!!!

I hope I'll be joining u soon with a sticky bean :)

Hey Poppy

Hope Af turns up soon! Fx we can join minky together :)

I took my last dose of Soy tonight. Starting SMEP tomorrow :)

xxx

Good luck got everything crossed this cycle for you x

Morning Ladies,
how are you all doing, im going :wacko: i need some eyes plse

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/534076-bfp-its-way-update-pg-2-a.html

thanks soo much for looking & :dust::dust: to all

Hey girls,

Sorry, but this is my first time on B&B since my scan. I thought that all you soya girls would like to see my wee bubba, particularly if you're feeling nervous about taking supplements this cycle. I took soya - look at the perfect little darling it helped to make.

Beth - I hope you're getting on ok. You must be in the TWW now? Good luck and loads of dust.

Poppy - big hugs to you. Hope your cycle is finally settling down so you can make that baby.

Minky XXX

OMG Minky bubba is gorgeous :happydance::happydance: You helped me decide to take Soy again this cycle so Thank You :hugs:

My pleasure, Poppy girl! I hope soya works for you this time. Thanks for the lovely comment. I've been feeling this baby twitch about for the last week too - amazing! X

Awww im so happy for you :cloud9: look after my little niece or nephew :haha:

Hi ladies. minkysouth1 sooo happy for you. Im just checking back in, I've been reading all the updates. Soy couldnt help my issues as they are more invasive. I just got the approval for iui w/ injectables though! so in two weeks when AF comes I will start. re seems very optimistic says my blood work and age make me the ideal candidate so hopefully I get my Dec baby...christmas 2011

This is my first cycle TTC since my miscarriage in December 2010. I'm taking soy for the first time, I took 200mg a night starting on CD3 until CD7. I'll be sure to update if anything comes of it - last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD26 so I'm hoping to ovulate sometime next week with the soy, I'll be starting OPKs this weekend!

Hi Ladies

I got my bfp on my second month of taking soy, I also used pre-seed and cbfm

xx

I took soy last cycle (also taking this cycle)

I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD6+7

I am assuming it was the soy but my ov moved from CD18 to CD15.

I am also taking B50 complex for my LP. First cycle taking it my LP went from 11 days to 13 and last cycle i had a LP of 14 days.

FX'd that this cycle i will see a BFP!

Hi Ladies

I got my bfp on my second month of taking soy, I also used pre-seed and cbfm

xx

Congratz sweetie hope you have a happy and healthy 9mths :happydance: what dosage did you take? x

lol2811 yes Soy can move your ovulation day, but fx'd for you :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->