• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

Well AF finally arrived.. I'm glad that I can start the next cycle.

I started my first cycle of soy 3 days ago, I'm a bit confused if that actually was CD 3 though because I had some spotting on what I was counting as CD 1 (never know if spotting counts as CD1?!). So will see how I get on. I plan on taking it CD3 - CD7 at 120mg 160mg 160mg 200mg 200mg. I also started EPO this cycle too. Here's hoping I ovulate sooner than normal and have a shorter cycle! My last cycle was 50 days.

I've always heard not to count spotting. Always go with your first day of red flow as CD1

I just took my first OPK of the cycle and its positive. I'm freaking out because my temps are still high, I've been incredibly tired lately, and I'm wondering if I could actually be pregnant. I had negative pregnancy tests and then light to moderate bleeding so I assumed I was out.

I need to wait a few hours to pee again to do a home pregnancy test and I'm freaking out.

I've been taking soy the last 4 days and I'm terrified I'll have hurt the baby if I am in fact pregnant.

Please someone reassure me. What do you think is going on???

It could be a number of things. You wont know for sure until you take a test and then you can more narrow down what it could be. You could actually be ovulating now for some reason, you could be just having some mid cycle or breakthru bleeding and it not actually be a period. You could be pregnant.
Let us know how the HPT goes!

I'm starting soy tomorrow! taking it days 3-7 at 120, 120, 160, 200, 200! I am hoping to ovulate a nice strong healthy egg sooner and have a lot of strong O pains! Hopefully this works for us, because after 15 months this is getting harder and harder in every way!

HPT was negative. I guess my cycle is just weird right now! The OPK turned negative a couple of hours later. So weird!

Going to do an insemination tomorrow morning to be on the safe side and then just wait and see what the rest of this weird cycle brings!

Hello ladies, I been stalking this thread for days now, haven't been productive much at the office! I took soy my last two cycles and I felt the strong ovulation but no positives. Although I was not really disappointed I had an ectopic in Dec 2010, and lost my left tube, ive been trying to conceive since then, with no luck, I have a 9 year old daughter already from a previous marriage so I began suspecting that it might be dh we has his SA taken and it turned out his count was low , not very low but lower than average meaning its possible to achieve a normal pregnancy, now the doctor has prescribed fertomid which is the generic of clomid, ( I had a laparoscope in Aug and everything was fine , the one tube is perfectly fine) this is my first cycle of clomid and been having hot flushes like crazy and shortness of breath

Even though I'm not on soy anymore I feel like I belong here and to all the ladies who had their bfp' s I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months

Hello ladies, I been stalking this thread for days now, haven't been productive much at the office! I took soy my last two cycles and I felt the strong ovulation but no positives. Although I was not really disappointed I had an ectopic in Dec 2010, and lost my left tube, ive been trying to conceive since then, with no luck, I have a 9 year old daughter already from a previous marriage so I began suspecting that it might be dh we has his SA taken and it turned out his count was low , not very low but lower than average meaning its possible to achieve a normal pregnancy, now the doctor has prescribed fertomid which is the generic of clomid, ( I had a laparoscope in Aug and everything was fine , the one tube is perfectly fine) this is my first cycle of clomid and been having hot flushes like crazy and shortness of breath

Even though I'm not on soy anymore I feel like I belong here and to all the ladies who had their bfp' s I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months

I'm on my second cycle with Clomid. I didn't really have side effects this time around except headaches. Fertomid is a trade name like Clomid, but is not in the generic form. The generic would be clomiphene citrate. Have you talked to your doctor about the shortness of breath? Shortness of breath could be a sign of an allergic reaction.

Clomid & Fertomid are the same thing. They both contain clomiphene citrate

Hi ladies, even though i don't comment much i still do stalk this forum and i just wanted to congratulate all the ladies on their bfps. you journeys had kept me company on mine and kept me going so thank you.

Thought i'd update as i had been off the forums for a little while trying to relax and not over stress the ttc situation.Turns out soy iso was not for me, it work brilliantly for some just not for me. I ended up not having a period for three months, went to my doctor and was diagnosed with pcos and prescribed metformine.Within 5 days of taking the metformine AF arrived, boy was I pleased to see her!!! The next month my cycle came bang on time for me after 34 days. I was also taking vitamins b6,b9(folic acid) and b12, with calcium and magnesium.At this point i was elated that my cycle seemed to have returned to normal so i halved my dose of metformin and stopped all the supplements except for folic acid.*After 3 weeks, around the time i should be ovulating i got plenty of ewcm so was very encouraged and dtd with dh. A week later i was still getting abundant ewcm, like ALOT, everyday. I was also very gassy and nauseaus. I was really upset as these are all symptoms of estrogen dominance and pcos which i thought was now under control.I took a hpt but bfn, i was expecting that just took it so that when i went to the doc i could rule it out. Doc told me to go back on my original does and back on my supplements. I did and within a few days immediately felt better. however af did not arrive on cd34. I have it another couple of days, at 16dpo i took a test, it was a very very very barely there line so i assumed i was seeing things and it was a bfn. At 21dpo af still had not arrived and i thought great here we go again, have i messed up my progress by messing with my dosage of metformin and supplements too soon?*the thing wad that i felt great, no nausea, no gassy feeling, in fact the only diff was notably bigger breasts, my dh even commented on it and i told him that af was due any minute so that is probably the cause.At 20dpo my sister announced she was pregnant was so happy for her add she had been trying with her dh for a few years now.*At 21dpo decided to test just for the sake of it and to my surprise and eternal gratitude to God, we too got out bfp. I took the test on my lunch break at work with weak highly waters down pee and still got two lines straight away. After the shock i cried, prayed, then immediatly sent pic to dh, who was ecstatic.The first response hpt had 3 tests in it so after about 30 mins, i did another one and again bfp. On my way home i bought a clear blue digital and as soon as i got home poas and got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks', so happy to see those words.Thank you to everyone on this forum for their encouragement and words of support, I love BabyandBump, it is duch a great community of wonderful women. Baby dust to all!!! Xxx

Congrats! How exciting that you and your sister are going to have babies so close together!!

Congrats Starflower! :happydance:

Nothing to report from me really. CD29 with no sign of O. Guess the soy hasn't had any effect apart from perhaps helping with more CM. So much for trying to shorten my cycle a bit. It's going to be another long one. *sigh*

Thanks @ kerrbear , my mum is over the moon, like busses you wait and you wait then two come along at once...lol. How are things with you?

Thanks starsheep - how you O soon.

Things are alright. I'm on my second round of Clomid and hoping it does the trick!

Congrats Starflower! That's amazing news! I'm happy for you and your husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->