• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

@ Danielle thank you! So happy for you too, huge congrats!!!xx

@ Kerrbear, glad you getting on well, fx with the clomid, really looking forward to you bfp very soon! Xxx

Thanks. I've been taking a more relaxed approach this month and didn't use OPKs. They kinda stress me out a little bit. I went back to BBT charting and using my ovacue so we'll see!

Hi everyone! Can I join in?

My DH and I have been TTC for 2 years. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and am currently taking metformin and synthroid for this.

Today is CD1, and I am thinking about taking Soy Iso. I am thinking that I am going to take 120mg on days 3,4 &5 and 200mg on days 6 and 7.

My DH and I have been TTC for 2 years. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and am currently taking metformin and synthroid for this.

Today is CD1, and I am thinking about taking Soy Iso. I am thinking that I am going to take 120mg on days 3,4 &5 and 200mg on days 6 and 7.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1120903-cinnamon-help-pcos.html

check out that thread

hey ladies! i'm on cd 12 now and finished my Soy on cd7. I did 120,140,200,200,200 on cd 3-7!

I usually ovulate between cd16-20. I was hoping for an earlier, stronger ovulation this time. My opk was negative today and I usually get 2 days of positive opks before they turn negative and then I ovulate. My chances of ovulating early don't look very good do they?

Has Soy helped anyone ovulate earilier? WHat dose and days did you take it?

Welcome! I hope that soy does the trick for you. :)

hey ladies! i'm on cd 12 now and finished my Soy on cd7. I did 120,140,200,200,200 on cd 3-7!

I usually ovulate between cd16-20. I was hoping for an earlier, stronger ovulation this time. My opk was negative today and I usually get 2 days of positive opks before they turn negative and then I ovulate. My chances of ovulating early don't look very good do they?

Has Soy helped anyone ovulate earilier? WHat dose and days did you take it?

Soy helped me to ovulate earlier, but I also had very irregular cycles. It could help you ovulate sooner or it could actually delay ovulation. Do you have regular cycles?

Question about the soy: I got it at GNC and it is soy iso concentrate. The pill says 50mg that contains 20mg of soy iso... So which number do I trust?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1120903-cinnamon-help-pcos.html

check out that thread

Thanks! I will!

Question about the soy: I got it at GNC and it is soy iso concentrate. The pill says 50mg that contains 20mg of soy iso... So which number do I trust?

go by the 20mg. Thats the same bottle I used!

CD36 for me & still doesn't look like I've O'd. So that's even later than last month (when I didn't use soy). Had some "almost" OPKs the other day so assumed that would be it but no sore bbs yet so presumably it didn't happen. So tired of all this now...

Hey Ladies, Have any of you tried Evening Primrose oil? I am thinking about trying it and wanted to see how it has worked for others and when in the cycle and for how long they took it..

Hey Ladies, Have any of you tried Evening Primrose oil? I am thinking about trying it and wanted to see how it has worked for others and when in the cycle and for how long they took it..

I tried it for 2 cycles last year. You only take it up until O because it causes uterine contractions. It didn't do anything for me personally

Thanks Powell for the info. I think I am going to try it for a cycle just to see. Worth a shot I guess.

Thanks Powell for the info. I think I am going to try it for a cycle just to see. Worth a shot I guess.

Yeah it's definitely worth a shot. I've read about ladies that it worked really well for! just try to take it before you go to bed, i had burps that tasted just like it and it was disgusting!

Its hard because there is so much you can take and try. Just hoping it happens soon!

Yeah, I am currently taking Geritol, Folic acid and soy cycle 3-7. I am using OPK's right now but still haven't gotten a positive this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->