• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

I hope I get my date for my NT test at my appointment Monday! I love seeing my little one. I'd go crazy having to wait until January.

I love seeing the updated profile pictures with ultrasound pics. So exciting!

I'm just having my next ultrasound in January :nope:
but everything is going well so far.

Thats exciting though. HOw did your first ultrasound go? Seems like a long wait for the next one. Is that normal?

I had two so far. One at 5 weeks to see where sac was and one last week at 7 weeks. Last week, we got to see the heartbeat. My picture is the last u/s. She even change my due date to sooner, it's now June 11th.

yes Powell, it's a really long wait but we'll find out then if it's a boy or girl.

I've already went to the ER to get an ultrasound once lol I'm too impatient

Well I am so happy for you guys!!

As for me.. I think I missed ovulation or it happened when I was on vacation without DH! I'm just waiting or AF but she is late. I took a test this morning and it was negative. Now I just wait for AF :-(

I'm back on the soy this cycle - took it CD 2-6 (160mg x 3 200 x 2). Hoping it will bring O forward & shorten my cycle a bit.

Hey, I am planning to start taking SI next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle. My problem is, I have extremely long cycles, last cycle was 55 days, one was 79! This is only my 6th cycle this year and I usually bleed for anything upto 2 weeks, so will taking SI make my cycle shorter? I plan on taking it from days 3-7. So should I ovulate sooner than usual (which would make cycle shorter)? And if I take it from days 3-7, should I stop bleeding soon after day 7?

Thank you!

Hey ladies. I haven't been on for awhile. I was out of power from Monday around 4pm until yesterday at 4pm because of the hurricane. Hope everyone is doing good! :)

Hey ladies. I haven't been on for awhile. I was out of power from Monday around 4pm until yesterday at 4pm because of the hurricane. Hope everyone is doing good! :)

We didn't lose power from the hurricane here. Glad to hear you are okay!! I bet you're thankful to get your power back! That's a pretty long time!

Thanks! When we had the snowstorm last year we were out of power for 9 days. The electric company had originally told us not to expect to have power back until Monday-Wednesday.

Hey, I am planning to start taking SI next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle. My problem is, I have extremely long cycles, last cycle was 55 days, one was 79! This is only my 6th cycle this year and I usually bleed for anything upto 2 weeks, so will taking SI make my cycle shorter? I plan on taking it from days 3-7. So should I ovulate sooner than usual (which would make cycle shorter)? And if I take it from days 3-7, should I stop bleeding soon after day 7?

Thank you!

Hello! Well I don't know if it'll make you stop bleeding sooner but I think its meant to help you ovulate sooner... although for some people it seems to delay it a bit, but I think those are the ones with more "normal" cycles.

I tried it two cycles back (CD 3-7) after a 43 day cycle & my next one was 34 days... then the last cycle I didn't use it & that one went up to 48 days. This time round I took it CD 2-6 and I'm now on CD14 and seeing signs of EWCM already so FXd it means O is going to be earlier & therefore a shorter cycle.

Good luck with it! :flower:

Well I am now almost 2 weeks late. :shrug:I haven't tested since last week so I am thinking I should probably test again. I have no idea when I ovulated so Im not sure if I ovulated late or whats going on. I did have a lot of spotting at the beginning of the month. :growlmad: Im frustrated. I would just like AF to come so I can start a new month of trying.

Well I am now almost 2 weeks late. :shrug:I haven't tested since last week so I am thinking I should probably test again. I have no idea when I ovulated so Im not sure if I ovulated late or whats going on. I did have a lot of spotting at the beginning of the month. :growlmad: Im frustrated. I would just like AF to come so I can start a new month of trying.

any sign that you might be pregnant?

Well I have been feeling a little neasuous but nothing else really. Last time I was pregnant I had sore breast and so far I do not.

Well I have been feeling a little neasuous but nothing else really. Last time I was pregnant I had sore breast and so far I do not.

well, i heard every pregnancy can be different...but it's you are not pregnant, I hope AF will show up soon for you so that you can start a new cycle. :hugs:

You should test. Just because you don't have the same symptoms you had last time really doesn't mean anything either way, every pregnancy is different. My early MC pregnancy and this one were night and day from each other. GL

You should test. Just because you don't have the same symptoms you had last time really doesn't mean anything either way, every pregnancy is different. My early MC pregnancy and this one were night and day from each other. GL

Thanks, I just tested again. Still negative. I hate seeing that. Looks like I just have to wait for AF. Hopefully she shows soon so I can stop worrying. I am usually right on schedule but ever since my MC I have been a little off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->