• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

I really hope all of you ladies get your well deserved BFP soon!

lol I know Kerrbear. I miss everyone too! Like Powell, I hope you all get your bfp's very soon!!!

I love ultra sounds! I can't wait for my next. I'm guessing it'll be at the beginning of next month for my NT test

I love ultra sounds! I can't wait for my next. I'm guessing it'll be at the beginning of next month for my NT test

do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl? I definitely want to know :happydance: You are getting close to the second tri. that's so exciting!

do you want to know if it's a boy or a girl? I definitely want to know :happydance: You are getting close to the second tri. that's so exciting!

Definitely finding out! I wouldn't be able to stand having everything brown, yellow & green lol I know I can't believe I've mad it this far :)

That's exciting, ladies! Can't wait to hear how your next ultrasounds go. When I get pregnant we won't be finding out the sex. I feel like it's one of life's biggest surprises.

Had some trouble finding this thread!

Well I'm now CD48 with no sign of AF & BFNs on internet cheapies. OPK isn't showing positive now either. Ordered some FRERs online in case the ICs aren't working (wishful thinking).

So depending when I O'd I'm either 20/21, 14/15 or only 8/9 DPO (if that weird late +OPK was the real thing).

Nipples were sore before that last +OPK then eased off during last week which usually happens a day or so before AF but now they're tender again - sort of just below the nipple actually... I'm guessing that's not what ladies refer to as "sore bbs" normally...

Just wish I knew one way or the other... I hate being in limbo.

And my question might've been answered. Checked cm and looks like AF is on the way at last.

I'll be disappointed soon but feeling relieved at the moment that at least something is happening.

Will give the soy another go to see if can shorten the next cycle.

Hi ladies. I missed you all I have returned got my BFP saturday confirmed by doctor this past Monday. I am currently 5 weeks due June 24th me and DH are extremely excited baby dust to you all.

P.s. I took Maca with my Soy ttc for 3 months

Hi ladies. I missed you all I have returned got my BFP saturday confirmed by doctor this past Monday. I am currently 5 weeks due June 24th me and DH are extremely excited baby dust to you all.

Yeah!!! Congrats!

Congrats!! H & H 9 months!

And my question might've been answered. Checked cm and looks like AF is on the way at last.

I'll be disappointed soon but feeling relieved at the moment that at least something is happening.

Will give the soy another go to see if can shorten the next cycle.

Sorry to hear AF is coming. Good luck with the new cycle!

I love seeing the updated profile pictures with ultrasound pics. So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->