• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

Have either of you ladies temped this cycle? I had cycles where I didn't get a +OPK, but did ovulate based on my temps.

No, I haven't temped before but I did buy a BBT Thermometer and am going to use it next cycle. AF should be here wednesday and I took a test this morning and it was negative. I know that I am defintely out. I am thinking that I will be able to know for sure next cycle if I ovulated by temping.

I found temping to be very helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

yeah I temp every cycle!

congrats on your pregnancy!

Glad to hear you temp. I liked being able to know whether or not I was ovulating. And thank you! Too bad I didn't get my BFP while using soy or I would be able to offer more hope.

We're amazing!! I just saw him kicking for the first time, it is so cool!!

Feeling better the past 2 days. I've been having nausea (only vomited once so far), heartburn, and my boobs are incredibly sore. I've had some minor cramping/pulling feelings here and there and some slight headaches. I go for an early viability scan in 1 week. I will be 6 weeks, 2 days when I go.

Ok I miss something?!!! Kerrbear, you are pregnant?! Oh Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you I have tears of joy in my eyes!! :happydance: Yea!!!!!

Just to update AF got me yesterday (CD50!). Soy didn't move O at all but at least I had a stronger OPK and more CM. Will give it another go from tomorrow.

Just to update AF got me yesterday (CD50!). Soy didn't move O at all but at least I had a stronger OPK and more CM. Will give it another go from tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that AF got you! Good luck with this cycle!

Ok I miss something?!!! Kerrbear, you are pregnant?! Oh Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you I have tears of joy in my eyes!! :happydance: Yea!!!!!

Thanks Danielle!! How are you? How's baby?

Doing good! Still having problems with constipation so I'm still on medication. Doctor told me I could be this way until baby is born, I hope not.
I can't eat seafood nor chicken anymore, it makes me feel sick.

Let us know how scan goes, I want to know! How are you feeling?

I'm sorry to hear Starsheep, but I'm happy that Soy is helping you with ovulation. Good luck for this new cycle, I hope you get your bfp!

Thanks Danielle!! How are you? How's baby?

Doing good! Still having problems with constipation so I'm still on medication. Doctor told me I could be this way until baby is born, I hope not.
I can't eat seafood nor chicken anymore, it makes me feel sick.

Let us know how scan goes, I want to know! How are you feeling?

I will! I'm scared and excited about it. I bet I'm not going to get any sleep Tuesday night because I'll be too anxious for the scan on Wednesday. I'm still having nausea, heartburn, and sore breasts.

sore breasts, I had that until 9-10 weeks. I remember I had to sleep with a bra lol. It was usually worst at night. I don't know about nausea and heartburn tho. Wish I could help.

Hi ladies, even though i don't comment much i still do stalk this forum and i just wanted to congratulate all the ladies on their bfps. you journeys had kept me company on mine and kept me going so thank you.

Thought i'd update as i had been off the forums for a little while trying to relax and not over stress the ttc situation.Turns out soy iso was not for me, it work brilliantly for some just not for me. I ended up not having a period for three months, went to my doctor and was diagnosed with pcos and prescribed metformine.Within 5 days of taking the metformine AF arrived, boy was I pleased to see her!!! The next month my cycle came bang on time for me after 34 days. I was also taking vitamins b6,b9(folic acid) and b12, with calcium and magnesium.At this point i was elated that my cycle seemed to have returned to normal so i halved my dose of metformin and stopped all the supplements except for folic acid.*After 3 weeks, around the time i should be ovulating i got plenty of ewcm so was very encouraged and dtd with dh. A week later i was still getting abundant ewcm, like ALOT, everyday. I was also very gassy and nauseaus. I was really upset as these are all symptoms of estrogen dominance and pcos which i thought was now under control.I took a hpt but bfn, i was expecting that just took it so that when i went to the doc i could rule it out. Doc told me to go back on my original does and back on my supplements. I did and within a few days immediately felt better. however af did not arrive on cd34. I have it another couple of days, at 16dpo i took a test, it was a very very very barely there line so i assumed i was seeing things and it was a bfn. At 21dpo af still had not arrived and i thought great here we go again, have i messed up my progress by messing with my dosage of metformin and supplements too soon?*the thing wad that i felt great, no nausea, no gassy feeling, in fact the only diff was notably bigger breasts, my dh even commented on it and i told him that af was due any minute so that is probably the cause.At 20dpo my sister announced she was pregnant was so happy for her add she had been trying with her dh for a few years now.*At 21dpo decided to test just for the sake of it and to my surprise and eternal gratitude to God, we too got out bfp. I took the test on my lunch break at work with weak highly waters down pee and still got two lines straight away. After the shock i cried, prayed, then immediatly sent pic to dh, who was ecstatic.The first response hpt had 3 tests in it so after about 30 mins, i did another one and again bfp. On my way home i bought a clear blue digital and as soon as i got home poas and got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks', so happy to see those words.Thank you to everyone on this forum for their encouragement and words of support, I love BabyandBump, it is duch a great community of wonderful women. Baby dust to all!!! Xxx

Hi ladies, i hope you don't mind if I join in and share my experience with soy.
I posted on this thread some months ago and subscribed to it but because of all that happened I ignored the thread.

Congrats on all the bFPs. I quoted starflower because I went through something similar. My last cycle before my BFP cycle started 29th July 2012 and I decided to try soy for the first time CD3-7, i did 80, 120, 120, 160, 160 I think. Kept having all the signs but never ovulated. Because I was due to start fertility treatment and needed some tests done after my period, I was prescribed provera to bring it on but I never took it believing the soy will work i'd ovulate and either get a bfp or get af naturally. SO i held off till mid October. After almost 2 weeks of taking provera for 5 days I was so glad to see af. I had an annovulatory soy cycle for 100+ days. I stopped temping and testing opks out of frustration and was going off and on geritol and folic acid. AF came 24th of October and i didnt pay much attention to this cycle, because I was due to start the tests and injections in preparation for my IVF(ICSI) Cycle in december. 2 weeks after AF came i noticed sore bbs and couldnt believe i had ov'ed so early. Had to search for my lost bbt thermometer to check my temps and after 2days of high temps I was convinced i had ovulated but sad cuz DH and I didnt really BD much. On CD23 I was due to start injections to shut down my ovaries and I got a BFP the next day.

As for me Soy was a nightmare and i'll never try it again even though it may work for some. I had very irregular and long cycles (between 30 and 120 days) and Agnus Castus was helping to bring it down (down to 38days) and i went to ruin it with soy.
Now I'm just happy and grateful. I wish you all the best, for those with BFPs congratulations again and to ttcers hope you get your bfp sooner than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->