• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

Thanks!

Augustluvrs, I hope your consult next week goes well!

Just wanted to share that SI brought my O date up by 10 days! Went from CD 30 to CD 20, still late O but very good improvement! Officially in the TWW. I will update if I get my BFP.[-o<

Hello Ladies, Im hoping I have better luck this cycle and I get a positive OPK. I really want this to happen soon. I decided not to take Soy and just keeping with my vitamin. Will use soy next month if nothing happens this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed. Its been hard lately because everyone else seems to be pregnant. And most of them were not even trying. Makes this even harder. Just want it to happen.
:dust:

Have you thought about trying Clomid or any other medication besides soy? I was afraid to try it, but I'm so glad I did!

I haven't tried anything else. I thought Clomid had to be subscribed by a physician. I have gotten pregnant once but it ended in miscarriage so I do not know how that works.

Yeah. Clomid is a prescription. I got a script for Clomid when I had my first GYN appt and just waited to get it filled until I was ready. I will definitely use it again if needed since it worked in 2 cycles for me.

In the TWW with Soy dpo 7. I always get very sore nips right after ovulation this cycle still nothing. My CM has has some clumps and thick white, no odor. Last couple days there was a lot today not as muc. Last night I got hot flashes followed by nausea then chills. Felt like I was drunk:wacko: Has anyone experience anything like this in their TWW with Soy?

Im glad it worked for you. I dont know that they would prescribe it to me. Hopefully I wont need it and it will happen for me too soon!

In the TWW with Soy dpo 7. I always get very sore nips right after ovulation this cycle still nothing. My CM has has some clumps and thick white, no odor. Last couple days there was a lot today not as muc. Last night I got hot flashes followed by nausea then chills. Felt like I was drunk:wacko: Has anyone experience anything like this in their TWW with Soy?

I only had hot flashes, headaches, and nausea while taking the soy. I don't recall having any of those in the TWW though. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!

Mayb that's a good thing you're experiencing those symptoms in the TWW!

thanks for responding ladies! I pray they are good signs, still very doubtful this cycle though.:neutral:

So how is everyone doing? Keeping fingers crossed for everyone! Really want this month to be it!

Just wanted to update SOY WORKS got my BFP first cycle using it after trying for 9 months!

So I'm not sure what is up but the soy made my cycle 15 days longer and I ovulated late and had no strong ovulation cramps and had a very light period, BUT my cramps have lasted here and there til this day and I'm cd 17 and I've had strong ovulation cramps since cd14 we are ntnp from now on but these cramps aren't able to be ignored and I've had the worst headache for 4 days now! It's like all the soy symptoms people talk about I got a cycle late? This happen to anyone else?

So I'm not sure what is up but the soy made my cycle 15 days longer and I ovulated late and had no strong ovulation cramps and had a very light period, BUT my cramps have lasted here and there til this day and I'm cd 17 and I've had strong ovulation cramps since cd14 we are ntnp from now on but these cramps aren't able to be ignored and I've had the worst headache for 4 days now! It's like all the soy symptoms people talk about I got a cycle late? This happen to anyone else?

Can I ask why you took Soy if you were not TTC? If you have "normal cycles" it is not suggested that you take Soy because it can delay your O or you may not O at all. What days did you take it and how much?

I WAS TTC last cycle which is why I took the soy.I've been ttc for 17 months now so I do believe I know what you "are and aren't" supposed to do. I took it days 3-7 and i believe it was 120, 140, 160, 200, 200 or somehting close to that!
I took it because my cycles vary from month to month, but on average my ovulation day was about cd 20 i wanted to move it up and i wanted a stronger ovulation. BUt i'm not sure why it matters why I took it if i was or wasn't trying! Not trying to sound rude, but your comment came off kind of that way to me.

Mimzy & Brittany - I took Soy even if I was regular. It's worth trying, otherwise you won't know. Brittany, since you have been ttc for 17 months, give it a try and you'll see. Luckily, it didn't mess up my periods or anything after stopping taking them. I tried them for 3 cycles and didn't get pregnant, but I think it might be because my body was trying to heal from an ectopic surgery.
Oh forgot to mention, I never had any symptoms of O before trying Soy. haha, so it was funny to actually notice them around O time. Plus, I use OPK and that's probably what help me get pregnant. Good luck ladies!

I WAS TTC last cycle which is why I took the soy.I've been ttc for 17 months now so I do believe I know what you "are and aren't" supposed to do. I took it days 3-7 and i believe it was 120, 140, 160, 200, 200 or somehting close to that!
I took it because my cycles vary from month to month, but on average my ovulation day was about cd 20 i wanted to move it up and i wanted a stronger ovulation. BUt i'm not sure why it matters why I took it if i was or wasn't trying! Not trying to sound rude, but your comment came off kind of that way to me.

Wow talk about rude!!! Where u not asking for advice?! I was only trying to help. I understand ttc can be an emotional journey but yelling at ppl via Internet who are trying to answer your questions is not the way to go. Good luck to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->