• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

I said I wasn't trying to be rude, but that is how reading your comment seemed to me.

Danielle I did try it last cycle and it only seemed to make my cycle long so I decided not to take it again but seem to be having very strong cramps this cycle just like other people who have taken it said they had. I don't know it's weird.

THe first time I took soy I got my BFP... I think it does help. I also had a regular cycle but didn't always ovulate.

I said I wasn't trying to be rude, but that is how reading your comment seemed to me.

Danielle I did try it last cycle and it only seemed to make my cycle long so I decided not to take it again but seem to be having very strong cramps this cycle just like other people who have taken it said they had. I don't know it's weird.

Interesting Brittany! I did find Soy would make weird things happen to the body. Soy help me have TWW symptoms which I never had before and when I stop taking them, it continue to do so! :dohh: I would get sore breast, cramps and CM which I never had before trying Soy. I stop taking Soy because after three months, I didn't see any bfp's.

Yeah see I never really had ovulation cramps I mean every now and then I did but if I wasn't paying attention I would definitely miss them so I was hoping the soy would make ovulation stronger for me and the cycle I took it that didn't happen, but maybe it's similar to your tww symptoms?? Oh we'll guess we'll see what happens! Thanks for the info :)

Hello Ladies, I wanted to let you guys know some news.. I really was not expecting this since I was not even sure if I ovulated and my cycles have been weird but I got my :bfp: :happydance: I am in shock!!

IMAG0374.jpg

Thanks!! Keep you fingers crossed for me Danielle! Want this one to stick!

Thanks!! Keep you fingers crossed for me Danielle! Want this one to stick!

Well, this might be hard to do but try not to think too much about it. think positive. I got a friend at work who miscarried too in August and she's now 7 weeks pregnant! lol but she worries so much.
If you can get an ultrasound around 7 weeks, you'll get to see the heartbeat and then your chances of miscarriage goes down to 3% according to my obgyn.
FX's for you Nikkie! This one will stick! :hugs:

I know how scary it can be after a previous loss. My mom kept telling me this baby would be fine. We saw the heartbeat which we didn't see the first time. Maybe your doctor could do more frequent ultrasounds.

Thanks, I am hoping that will do them a little more often just to be safe. I guess I just want to go for my first visit and see the heartbeat so I know that everything is okay. So nervous!

Danielle and Kerrbear, when did you guys have your first scan?

I had mine at 5weeks and 7 weeks.
5 weeks was only to make sure baby wasn't in the tube.

I had my scan today and it's a baby boy!

I had my scan at 6 weeks, 5 days and I won't have another one until 20 weeks. We're thinking about have a private scan around 16 weeks though.

Danielle- Congrats on baby boy! Were you hoping for one sex over the other?

I had my scan at 6 weeks, 5 days and I won't have another one until 20 weeks. We're thinking about have a private scan around 16 weeks though.

Danielle- Congrats on baby boy! Were you hoping for one sex over the other?

You sound JUST like me. We had one at 6w2d and weren't scheduled to have another at the OB til 20 weeks, we scheduled a private gender ultrasound at 16w4d :) which was such a good idea, i totally recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->