Soy Isoflavones??

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well? please may I join?

This is my first cycle using soy and I'm currently experiencing brown spotting on CD10 (sorry if it's TMI) has anyone else experienced this before ovulation?

I've taken:
CD2 - 120mg
CD3 - 120mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 120mg
CD6 - 160mg

Wishing you all the best

I haven't, but it's not uncommon to have some bleeding before, during or after ovulation. Do you normally ovulate around CD10?

anyone trying soy isoflavones/thinking about it this cycle? im sure there have been plenty of threads about this but i actually decided to give it a try this cycle. took 115mg cd 3-6 (it's a weird # because of the mg in the brand i got) i only took them four days instead of the suggested 5 because of the side effects i was having. currently on cd10 and so far nothing unusual...

to everyone trying soy out there, sending lots of :dust: and big hopes for some sticky :bfp: 's !!!!

I will be trying soy next cycle if I do not get a BFP this month. I am having some trouble with ovulation and EWCM. My friend started in June and she got a BFP already. So I am hoping it will work for all of us! GL to everyone!

anyone trying soy isoflavones/thinking about it this cycle? im sure there have been plenty of threads about this but i actually decided to give it a try this cycle. took 115mg cd 3-6 (it's a weird # because of the mg in the brand i got) i only took them four days instead of the suggested 5 because of the side effects i was having. currently on cd10 and so far nothing unusual...

to everyone trying soy out there, sending lots of :dust: and big hopes for some sticky :bfp: 's !!!!

I will be trying soy next cycle if I do not get a BFP this month. I am having some trouble with ovulation and EWCM. My friend started in June and she got a BFP already. So I am hoping it will work for all of us! GL to everyone!

This will be my second cycle taking soy. Last cycle I got AF at only 8dpo. But on the plus side my cycle was a lot shorter. My last 3 cycles were 54, 65, and 40 days. So it was definitely a plus.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, enjoying some bding!
I had an interesting dream last night.... I dreamed I got myself, or my ticket checked and the words came up in bold and flashing on a screen (kind of like a lottery ticket) "You Have Conceived!!!"
Fingers crossed its some kind of a profecy!!

This is my first cycle using soy and I'm currently experiencing brown spotting on CD10 (sorry if it's TMI) has anyone else experienced this before ovulation?

I've taken:
CD2 - 120mg
CD3 - 120mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 120mg
CD6 - 160mg

Wishing you all the best

This past cycle I did experience brown spotting at CD11....and then AF arrived CD13. I have never experience spotting before AF and so I attribute it to my soy usage earlier in the cycle.

I've taken:
CD2 - 120mg
CD3 - 120mg
CD4 - 120mg
CD5 - 120mg
CD6 - 160mg

Wishing you all the best

This past cycle I did experience brown spotting at CD11....and then AF arrived CD13. I have never experience spotting before AF and so I attribute it to my soy usage earlier in the cycle.

Are you still going to use Soy?

I haven't, but it's not uncommon to have some bleeding before, during or after ovulation. Do you normally ovulate around CD10?

Hi Kerrbear, I don't usually ovulate at all so this is new to me. OPK's are negative so I'm assuming its just my body attempting to work. Thanks for replying though.

Sorry! I didn't realise I could answer you all at the same time! Duh LOL. I will get the hang of this eventually.

@Rudolf168: Thank you for replying, I only had it for 1 day along with cramping around the ovaries and then it was gone so I'm not quite sure what was happening. Will you still use Soy and how much was you taking?

@danielle1984: Yes, I will carry on using Soy, i'll try again for 2 more cycles and evaluate the situation once the time comes. How many cycles have you done with soy?

Sorry! I didn't realise I could answer you all at the same time! Duh LOL. I will get the hang of this eventually.

@Rudolf168: Thank you for replying, I only had it for 1 day along with cramping around the ovaries and then it was gone so I'm not quite sure what was happening. Will you still use Soy and how much was you taking?

@danielle1984: Yes, I will carry on using Soy, i'll try again for 2 more cycles and evaluate the situation once the time comes. How many cycles have you done with soy?

This is my third cycle on Soy and last one doing it.

hey all - I'm 7dpo today and though I really really really want this to be it for me - I'm not feeling it :( All I really have is super tender/sensitive nips - but I've had that since O day...
Anyone else in the dpo stage feeling something??

danielle, if 3rd cycle of soy doesn't work will you try clomid or something next??

no, my OB/GYN doesn't want to get me on anything until December. For her, cuz I was pregnant in January and I need to wait. She believes I can get pregnant without any problem. I honestly don't know what to do, I'll probably just keep on doing acupuncture only.

Hey guys - I only took soy for 1 cycle and I think that is it for me. It extended my cycle by a full week longer and I can't afford for that to happen. I already have to wait 21/22 days as it is to O and with soy it was 28 days.

This cycle I'm pretty much giving up everything I've been doing for TTC except for BDing. No more soy, no more temping, no OPKs, no moonstone, no FertiliTea.

It will just be Preseed when the time calls for it and good old fashioned BDing! :)

Good luck Rudolf! I hope it happens quickly this next cycle for you!

Hey guys - I only took soy for 1 cycle and I think that is it for me. It extended my cycle by a full week longer and I can't afford for that to happen. I already have to wait 21/22 days as it is to O and with soy it was 28 days.

This cycle I'm pretty much giving up everything I've been doing for TTC except for BDing. No more soy, no more temping, no OPKs, no moonstone, no FertiliTea.

It will just be Preseed when the time calls for it and good old fashioned BDing! :)

I haven't tried Preseed yet, maybe I will next cycle.

Eff sakes.... :sad1:
I'm spotting now - pink, and feel AF cramps. 8dpo... who else had an 8day LP?
I take a Bvit everyday. I'm not feeling good about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->