Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

Hi, mind another member? I took soy this cycle, cd5-9, 240, 240, 200 last three days,, miss read the bottle, I tried opks but never received a positive, I am currently 8 dpo, waiting until Wednesday to check, then not again until Monday unless Af shows up before then,

If it does, i will start cd3-7, taking 180 each day, fingers crossedor sticky beans

Dolphinleigh - :wave: Welcome to SI buddies! <3
Oops at misreading the bottle! We've all been there!
Do you ever receive a :bfp: with OPK's? Do you have PCOS?
I'll add you on the list for taking them 5-9 this cycle :)
Hopefully :witch: doesn't arrive for you, but if she does I wish you well with the next cycle with 3-7 - it seems the most popular of days to be taking it! :lol:

I took em morning vs night last cycle so expected a change. I ovulated CD18 the cycle I got pregnant with our son so hoping later O's are better for me!

Did you take them in the morning or at night when you fell pregnant with your son? :flower: FX for you! I'll be patiently waiting to be testing with my CB duals! I'm going shopping Wednesday to get them!

I took them at night with him! And in this morning this cycle and mid day last cycle

Tesha23 - Only a day or so behind me! :happydance: I know that feeling, towards the end you do kind of feel like you're going to choke having to take so many! :lol:
You're using a lot of what I'm doing. I have a 10-11 day LP and I am also taking Vitamin B6. I will be swapping over to Vitamin B Complex within the next few days, I've heard better things about a complex rather than the B6 on it's own. I also have a progesterone defficiancy and therefore have bought myself some NPC (natural progesterone cream) since the doctor will not prescribe it and it 'has' to be prescribed by the FS, apparently. :evil:
Am I reading that right that from 3dpo you're taking the B6? I took it the whole cycle and I gained a few extra days last cycle - that could have been the pregnancies doing mind (I had a CP).
I'm also taking Folic Acid, Co Enzyme Q10, EPO and the things mentioned above. :lol:

Like you - really hoping it works. :dust:

Powell130 - Another SI buddy! <3 Woo hoo! I didn't realise you did SI too! Is this your first cycle on it? :dust:

Ahh! So I just completed my last dose of SI YAY! - It's like 10:30pm over here!

Sorry about the CP :flow: I have heard that after a MC you are supposed to be super fertile your next cycle, not sure how true that is, but this could def be your cycle then! Some doctors can be really dumb :dohh: Knowing you have a progesterone deficiency and not wanting to give you a prescription! At least you were able to get your hands on some NPC!

I think you are def right, that a B complex works much better than B6 on its own from what I have read. I have never taken anything during my LP before because it is usually between 12- 14 days. I think my last cycle was 9 days because I had terrible flu at the beginning of my LP - thats the only explanation I can think of :shrug: I have actually ordered these "Green pills" online, here is a link:

https://therealthing.co.za/the-real-thing-green-power.html

I have read that eating more green veggies can also strengthen your LP as it is packed full of vitamins that promote tissue growth and repair and boost red blood cells and oxygenation and also contains folic acid. So I am thinking of taking these instead of the B's and see what happens. Its like 5 pills a day :wacko: yuck. Hope it helps!! lol

Have you noticed any changes since taking SI? I have noticed and increase in CM today, morning and evening, and its only cd7! Any type of CM usually only starts making an appearance around cd11 or cd12 for me. Have also had some sharp ovary pains on the first and second day of taking them.

Yay!! Another 3-7 :winkwink: Welcome! Haha you are so lucky you are at 1dpo and not still waiting to O!

When do you think you will test Powell?

I hated the waiting to O this cycle! I didn't get a positive OPK til midnight CD15-16 where as last cycle I got positive FMU CD14!

I'll start testing 8/12!

Awesome!! Will def be stalking you \\:D/ hehe

Dolphinleigh - :wave: Welcome to SI buddies! <3
Oops at misreading the bottle! We've all been there!
Do you ever receive a :bfp: with OPK's? Do you have PCOS?
I'll add you on the list for taking them 5-9 this cycle :)
Hopefully :witch: doesn't arrive for you, but if she does I wish you well with the next cycle with 3-7 - it seems the most popular of days to be taking it! :lol:

Hi, this month was my first time using opk, and they were faints but never dark, I gave never been tested for PCOS, but I am now 37, had 2 successful pregnancies and one miscarriage in October, I am going to try and wait until Wednesday to test at 10 dpo, and wait until Sunday for FF predicted test date, if I can control the urge :haha: I will try the opks again next cycle if AF comes but fingers crossed we caught the egg :)

This group is getting big!! Yay! Thanks again for starting it lost :) my chart is being kinda funky this month, I'll let you know what happens with my temp in the morning but I may have oed today instead of three days ago like I thought o_O

You should put your chart in your signature so we can stalk it!

Ok! Chart is up. What is going on?!?! My cycle is never unstable. Blah!

Mid lutal oestrogen surge?

AFM Got my crosshairs this morning! :happydance:

Yes! Check my timing on my chart, we did great this month in that category! I hope it works out cuz I ovulated on hubs' birthday!

Yes! Check my timing on my chart, we did great this month in that category! I hope it works out cuz I ovulated on hubs' birthday!

Wowee!!! Your chart looks gr8! :thumbup:

Did u have any noticeable O pains this cycle? I am cd9 today and my opk's should be arriving in the mail tomorrow can't wait, but I am having sharp O pains since taking SI just like a fews seconds at a time a couple times a day.

Well, only 10 dpo, but took test, it was bfn, no surprise if AF is not here by Friday I will check again but like Tesh I gave gad those cramps since taking SI, on left side, still have it, and last night a feeling of electricity shooting up my vagina, passed very quickly but add me wiggle and think wtf,

Well, only 10 dpo, but took test, it was bfn, no surprise if AF is not here by Friday I will check again but like Tesh I gave gad those cramps since taking SI, on left side, still have it, and last night a feeling of electricity shooting up my vagina, passed very quickly but add me wiggle and think wtf,

Hey Dolphinleigh, 10dpo is still quite early. Really hope your temp shoots back up tomorrow - I see your LP is looking better than last month's 8 days so thats good news. I have also had them on my left side mostly.

The electricity shooting feeling may be a good sign! Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away!!!

My O pains weren't as strong as last cycle but i am 99% sure O ovulated from my left side and have felt the odd electric feeling too. It feels like it radiates up from my cervix. Its similar to, just not as strong as, lightning crotch i remember from the end of my pregnancy with my son.
unfortunately i felt it last cycle too, just later, so not thinking much about it

Yeah, I knew testing today was a long shot but I had a need, a need to pee on a stick.... Lol, the crutch lightning I never had before at least that I can remember, so fingers crossed, really tired, pimples and the heavy, wet , unclean vagina feeling, but no discharge or AF,
Tmi question: what position should the cervix be in if AF was coming ( up to high to feel pressure from sex) or low (cause yesterday I felt more contact in my cervix)?

Textbook is low firm closed from O to AF but mine isn't textbook! Lol mine is usually high firm and closed then will soften up and open the day or so before AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->