Spanx

emyandpotato

Reaction score
If I wear Spanx in pregnancy will it hurt the baby? I'm showing but when I wear normal clothes I just look like I ate too much rather than looking pregnant and feel too embarrassed to go out just looking fat.

I'm wearing them...they don't feel uncomfortable at all (and in fact maybe improve my comfort) and I figure they're probably not much different from some of those belly sleeves/bands as far as pressure on the babies. If they get uncomfortable I'll stop. I probably wouldn't wear any that cut off right where the baby is...the ones I have go way up high.

I'm saving mine for afterwards, bought two pairs after having DS as my jelly belly really annoyed me, but they are too restrictive to wear now. People will just think I'm flabby at the minute as I'm only starting to get a tiny bump.

I ordered my Power Mama Spanx last night! My thighs and ass are getting a bit jiggly and can't wait to wear it under dresses and not have my pieces being all lumpy.

I got mama spanx last time around and ooooohhhh they are the business. Really supportive on my belly and back. I didn't start wearing it until near the end last time, but I am def going to start as soon as my belly grows this time around :thumbup:

With regards to regular spanx, I would only wear them if they are comfy. If they're too tight, it'll just end up being painful!

I was wondering this actually - I'll have a look at the mama spanx =) xxx

I wear Spanx almost every day! I did look it up somewhere else and read it can't hurt anything. I feel like my clothes fit better and that my bump gets some support, too. I'm a huge fan of the Spanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->