Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

agnus castus did nothing for me. But I do seem to be in the minority there

I'm not sure it ever really did anything for me either, Laura. But I bought it so I feel like I should use it! :haha:

Agnus cactus sent my cycles haywire (as did soy)

I read about spearmint tea about 18 months ago and was really impressed with the reports. I have peppermint tea and a 3 mint mix tea in bags in the cupboard that I drink occasionally when my.digestion is playing up, but as all articles I read stated spearmint tea I didn't think these would do so ordered loose tea from Amazon - so cheap!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007IAO9CU/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?qid=1421184319&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

I never got into drinking it though. I'm just not a fan of herbal tea, I really have to be in the mood!

BUT after reading these studies again and posts here I'm going to try again.

GP - how much loose tea do you put per cup?

Hi! I hope you don't mind me joining, but once I get the clear from my doctor I want to get in on this experiment :3
I am newly pregnant with my very fist so I don't want to risk messing anything up and having to go through clomid again x( I'm already freaking out over every little thing as it is lol
How did the idea of drinking spearmint tea to lower testosterone come about?
If this actually works then this is a huge break through for us cycsters!! I have high testosterone and it'd be nice to feel normal without meds :3

Ooh! I need to try this!! I hate clomid, especially this cycle...

Babttc123, congrats! As for how it came about, I have linked to one of the numerous medical studies in the disclaimer portion of the first thread post. :thumbup:

MrsMcCurdy, we'd be happy to have you!

Anyone starting the tea who'd like to join us, post your start date, and I'll make you a ticket for the first page!

I'm going to order it today, Where the best place to buy it from ?

Also does it matter that I am taking 2 tablets every morning of agnus cactus?

I've linked a place you can order in the UK in an earlier post. You can also order from Amazon. I suggest loose leaf for the price, but bags are fine too. If you want to try some in bags before getting a large loose leaf order, most health food stores sell spearmint tea in bags. Good luck! :)

Thank you

I have just placed my order, can't wait to give it a go :)

I just got my tea and I started it right away! I couldn't grt spearmint on its own, I had to grt a triple mint tea, it has spearmint, peppermint and field mint. Im hoping it will work just as good! Im gonna try take 3 cups a day! Im just entering the 2ww now but it cant hurt to try it now, it will either help me get preggo or be prepared for next cycle. Although seriously hoping there wont be another cycle!

Hopefully there's not another cycle, Red! I'll add you a spearmint ticker on the first page. :)

Ff has just decided im 6 dpo :/ I got a positive opk late on cd 12 and bad cramps cd 14 but I thought it was too early for me. Gonna keep using the opks and bd just incase but meh so sick of the uncertainty!

Fingers are definitely crossed! The uncertainty really sucks!

Yes! But I'm worried they'll drop any day now! I can't sleep on my tummy anymore, though, because my boobs are KILLING me. :haha:

If my temp is still up tomorrow, I'll go to get my progesterone drawn. It'll be 6dpo, but they're closed on weekends.

I'm getting my progesterone done tomorrow at 5dpo as theyre closed weekends and I can't go on monday. Ironically will be cd21
And i feel your pain with the sore boobs!

Good luck ladies, ive not gone for progesterone draw we moved house just before xmas so not changed gp yet
got sore bbs for a few days so maybe I did already ovulate :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->