• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Heya ladies thought I'd let you know I'm getting a hsg scan on Friday, so nervous it will hurt but I'm hoping totally worth it. I've lost over 35 lbs now and so happy to be 3 sizes down ! I went to actually try on clothes for the first time and was surprised I fit nicely into a new size.

Just drank my first cup!! Surprisingly not too bad!! Fingers crossed I get some results!! Excited!!!

Good luck for your HSG RedRose xxx

decided to give this a try... i hope you all have had positive results so far :)

I just happened upon this site and see that the thread is pretty old. Your response is the latest. I am curious to know whether you've had a positive experience drinking the spearmint tea. Have you conceived? (fingers-crossed) I've been drinking the tea for about 6 months and my testosterone levels have dropped dramatically. However, still no baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->