• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Congratulations fingers crossed for a sticky bean

Congratulations are you happy with that? I think healthy baby is obviously number one priority But little girl yay i would love a little girl next

My preference was boy, but we're excited! Our little girl will be great!

When i was pregnant with jamie my preference was a girl but once i knew i was having a boy it didnt matter anymore esp when they are born your just so happy they are here!

im ok, fs appt went ok but they say lose another stone, get a hsg and david must get tested then come back. if all comes back clear we will do a iui plus clomid but they wont consider that til at least oct :/

Well, I stopped drinking my tea.

I'm going to start again! Had my testosterone tested yesterday and it was a 46. The highest that they want it to be is a 45. So I'm going to drink my tea and see if I can get it lowered!

Good luck! Only took a month for me to see significant improvement in my numbers! I hope it's that quick for you!

I'm good! Waiting around for AF..

Hope you're all doing well :) X

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150503_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20150503_0002.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
  • InstagramCapture_afa19838-92d3-459d-818f-f2b6ef3444ff.jpg
    InstagramCapture_afa19838-92d3-459d-818f-f2b6ef3444ff.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
I feel like I see a line on that Hun. Fingers crossed xxx

How's everyone doing?

I had my first acupuncture appointment yesterday and it was so relaxing, i hope it helps kick my body into gear, ive started temping so hopefully that will at least help me find ovulation, ive bad cramps today like ovulation but ive nit long gotten over a long af so i dunno if it's possible

Eeeek look cd 15 and i got this with loads of ewcm all week ive barely had a second line! I feel so good about this cycle!

Attachments

• 20150505_164546.jpg
    20150505_164546.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
thinking of joining you ladies getting some spearmint tea soon? :0 Can't hurt can it?!

does it taste nice? :) xxx

Hey welcome! I like it. Pukka three mint is my favourite as the peppermint with it gives it a bit of a kick

Thank you! :) I will probably get some next time I go to tesco, did you drink it every day? x

Yes, 2-3 cups every day is best. :)

I loved the taste until I got pregnant. :haha:

It made my morning sickness worse, but it helps a lot of people with that. If you have acid reflux or heartburn problems, don't drink any for a few hours before you lay down, as it could make those conditions worse. Otherwise, no harm! Just don't let your hubby drink any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->