Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Hi Ladies and welcome to the newbies :hi:

Mrs stu - I was told to use FMU for my cd digi opks and i always get a pos eventually but I think the IC opks are generally done in the afternoon. It is tricky tho - are you getting any lines at all? best just to keep :sex: when you can :)

Mr FX - :hugs: Really hoping you will know either way soon but that it will be a bfp for you :)

Im off work sick today, think i may have sinusitis :( feeling rubbish, shouldn't really have gone in yesterday but had to as i was testing a participant. Just going to curl up today. Got a doc appointment at 11, may mention we are TTC too so that they have it in their notes.

Afternoon ladies :flower:

puppycat - Sounds good, looks like you are managing to secretly fit smep in - good luck for the weekend!

MrsFX - How are you feeling today hun? Hope those kittens are keeping you busy! I spent quite a bit of time looking at lots of charts on fertility friend, and it really is not the norm to get a bfp much earlier than 12-13dpo. Plenty of charts there showing negatives up to that point and plenty not even getting them until after!

steph1505 Symptoms do sound promising!! FX! :D

Certain Sorry you are poorly :hugs: Hope you feel better quickly. Yes, whilst you're at the docs you may as well mention you are ttc - see if the doctor has any pearls of wisdom on the whole thing!

Welcome to the new ladies!! :flower:

So, 7dpo - and still refusing to acknowledge symptoms. Was feeling very out (I know it's still early but just in the back of my mind I dont think we did enough) - but then looked at fertility friend charts (obsessed much?) for the timing of other peoples BD'ing - it really does only take one, so not feeling as low as i was.

Will take my first test (of many) in the morning, I know it's only 8dpo - but I can't hold out any longer!!

x x x x

P.S - Hopingitwill - Are you back yet? I cant remember if you were going for the weekend or the week!! Hope you've had / are having a lovely time and have got some news one way or the other x x x

Caved in took, a test. Big fat nasty horrible negative! Assuming that the witch shows by Thursday we will be going to the doctors. Any tips? Technically going into out 11th month ttc but will tell them it's 12. Really sad because DH is worried about his fertility.

sorry about your bfn...i went through all of the test with the docs...tell them you have been trying for a year....the testing was a little time consuming as they wanted three semen analysis from OH to compare, a ton of blood work from me and a hysterosalpingogram (i dont know if i spelled that correctly :dohh:) so, i would definitely begin the process as they want a consultation first and it may take time to do all of the tests as they are not as in so much of a rush as we are to find out....GL :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you all for such lovely support. Haven't had any significant cramping today. Tomorrow is 14dpo. Keeping everything crossed. Is it a symptom that I've been touching my tummy a lot today? Like a pregnant women. Crazy alert!!!!

Haha! I have been doing that today a lot and was wondering if my subconscious knew something I didn't.... Yep think it deserves a crazy alert!! :flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher:

Does anyone check their cervix? I know its not meant to be a reliable indicator either way, im just curious as to what should be the "norm" during the tww. I've been checking a bit.... ok a lot this cycle but as I was only checking occasionally before now so haven't really got much to go on.

I dunno, just another way to kill the tww for me.

Also had the tiniest bit of hope today this we may have actually cracked it this month... really wish I hadn't. There's nothing worse than getting your hopes up only to get AF :nope:

Yahoo! I o'd! CD26 today and I finally got that spike. I had a good feeling yesterday, so we fit in an extra BD (like if we'd gotten a + OPK) so it looks like we're still following SMEP. 1DPO, here we go!

Hello everyone! Firstly good luck hope u all get :bfp: 's soon! I got mine last week and we kinda did the smep, after my af we did the bd for 3 days then I heard about this! So we had a rest day then bd again from cd10 then rest etc... We didn't bd on cd14 tho! I was very annoyed! But we did the next day rested cd16. But I didnt ov till cd17 we bd on that day and the day after and that was it! We havent bd since! Lol I only inserted pre seed once on cd12 before then we used ky jelly, and then after we just used pre seed like u would a normal lube!

So both me and hubby expected af to come this month! He was more shocked tho, as I kinda knew we might have done enough lol bless him!

So it was a bit hit and miss in terms of following the plan, but it kinda worked!

Xxx

Berry26. Congratulations. That is fantastic news. Really pleased for you. What a lovely surprise for your husband. How long have you been trying?

Af due today guys. I ovd 2 days early so my ticker is wrong. Praying she doesnt come. Won't test until tomorrow if I'm lucky. I hope everyone is feeling well, Optimistic and enjoying the sun today. X

Berry26. Congratulations. That is fantastic news. Really pleased for you. What a lovely surprise for your husband. How long have you been trying?

Thank you mrsfx this was our first month ttc! That's kind of why we are so shocked! X

Congratulations berry26 :happydance::happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: That's great news!!

MrsFX - Woohoo, no AF!!! Good luck for the rest of the day, hope she stays away!! :flower: Can;t wait for you to test 2mrw!!

8dpo - Did a test but it's negative, obvs. So that's it, i've started the great testing. Might start a picture log over in the preg test board.... :D

x x x x x

Hey Berry :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!! Great news...
I hope your :witch: is banished for good, MrsFX....
Smiley-getting very close to the 10 dpo, stalking this board for your BFP!! put up pictures, will be great

Hey Berry :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:!! Great news...
I hope your :witch: is banished for good, MrsFX....
Smiley-getting very close to the 10 dpo, stalking this board for your BFP!! put up pictures, will be great

:wave:

I know, i'm actually getting nervous about getting to the serious dpo - feels like its taken forever this cycle but now im almost there I kind of dont want to test. It's ok testing today cuz I know they are gonna be neg and can write them off as being early, i'm just pleased to be able to finally poas!!

Yeh, I prob will take pics and put them up - seems like a good way to kill some time!

I am still waiting to ovulate I think i might have missed the time but I have a 35 day cycle and today is cd 15 so probably not... I think im going to ovulate when we have 26 members of my family in town so basically me and hubby better get creative for BDing haha oh well! we've been doing it every other day so far! so as soon as i get a + opk I will be finding ways to do it daily even if its 10 mins in the bathroom! haha

Berry --congrats on your bfp!!!!
Smiley---i am really hoping for some good news....i am looking forward to pics
MrsFX---i hope that :witch: stays away...FX for you
To any new smeppers GL!!!!
TWWers---hang in there FX FX FX

How is everyone doing??

AFM--I am actually not realy smepping this cycle but i love talking to you ladies so i hope you don't mind...i am trying a relaxing fun :sex: approach...after three years of timing everything, no clinical reason why we are not preg...I thought it was time to just relax...we will see if this works...I will still keep smep in mind but not gonna harp on it....
:thumbup:

Congratulations Berry26!!! :bfp: Great news!!!!
I'm crossing fingers for you, Smiley!! GL!!!
Mrs FX - I hope AF stays far away and you get a :bfp: as well!!

Currently on cd7. We already started :sex: on cd6 so, we're a little early. I have a 27-29 day cycle but most times 28 days. I figured I'll let OH have fun :sex: this month while God and I make a baby....LOL! We're keeping it cool and having fun!!
:dust: to all!!!!! Let's get :bfp: ladies!!!!!

Afternoon everyone! Thanks ptntly wtg - I have started a (slightly obsessive) thread over in the preg test section and posted some pics there. This mornings were definitily negative but this afternoons (oh yeah, i tested this afternoon as well :blush:) have something suspect on - praying it's something but not getting my hopes up at all just yet.

Sounds like a good plan for this month for you, it's can be nice just to go with the flow and see what happens - hopefully a nice shiny bfp!! But at least there will be less stress of ttc this way?!

MrsFX - Still no AF?? I hope not!!

Beauty2 - Good luck, sounds like you are getting off to a good start for this cycle!

x x x

No AF yet although I am (tmi) analysing all secreations tho just in case!! I can't go to drs without Af. Keeping it all crossed.

Fingers firmly crossed for you MrsFX - Lots of luck and :dust: for tomorrow!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->