Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

So i tested with a FRER and thes two pink lines smiling back at me!! :happydance: There is no squinting or moving it about its just there! Im in shock!!! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: AMAZING! So pleased for you!!! Huge congratulations on your :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

(Team smep wins again :D)

Thank you :happydance: thank you :hugs: thank you :thumbup:
So gonna be recommending smep to a few of my friends who are trying!! xx

mummy--congrats on your bfp
smiley-hang in there for that tww...mayb bfp this month
certain--sorry about the witch getting you...a vacation is just what you need

to all the new smeppers out there---welcome
sorry i havent checked in...trying to catch up on the thread here

afm--just finishing AF so here we go again....FX to all!!!!!:thumbup:

mummy--congrats on your bfp
smiley-hang in there for that tww...mayb bfp this month
certain--sorry about the witch getting you...a vacation is just what you need

to all the new smeppers out there---welcome
sorry i havent checked in...trying to catch up on the thread here

afm--just finishing AF so here we go again....FX to all!!!!!:thumbup:

Thank you x

Hi Steph :wave: what dpo are you on? How did you get on following smep? Hope you are feeling nice and positive ready to take on the rest of the tww!!

I'm 5dpo - no symptoms, well none that i'm paying attention to!

Good luck x x x

Hey!! Im 4dpo so just right behind u!! Ive had some cramping but i nothing major! It was probably jst wind haha!!!

Im dreading this 2ww but i guess its sumthin we all need to go thru! Im jst gobna try relax and really try focus on other things! How abt you? How r u gettin on with the wait! R u gonna wait til af is late before u test? I think im gonna hold off as long as possible!!

Xxxxx

So i tested with a FRER and thes two pink lines smiling back at me!! :happydance: There is no squinting or moving it about its just there! Im in shock!!! xx

Amazing!! Huuuuuge congratulations!! Im so happy for u! I have total faith in the smep after all these bfps!! Xxxxx

I'm going to be trying to do this this next cycle as I think I'm having a chemical or MC right now I'm just waiting for my bloods back in the morning.
What cycle day do you start using opks? I've got a really weird cycle I ovulate really early like 7 days after my AF finishes.
Cheers ladies xxx

Hi Steph :wave: what dpo are you on? How did you get on following smep? Hope you are feeling nice and positive ready to take on the rest of the tww!!

I'm 5dpo - no symptoms, well none that i'm paying attention to!

Good luck x x x

Hey!! Im 4dpo so just right behind u!! Ive had some cramping but i nothing major! It was probably jst wind haha!!!

Im dreading this 2ww but i guess its sumthin we all need to go thru! Im jst gobna try relax and really try focus on other things! How abt you? How r u gettin on with the wait! R u gonna wait til af is late before u test? I think im gonna hold off as long as possible!!

Xxxxx

Oh yay! Nice to have people at similar stages! Haha - Yeh I have been feeling like a stretchy feeling low down ish....but it could be any number of things!! I had every possible symptom last month, so really trying to just ignore everything but it's difficult.

I really hate the 2ww, especially this first week... Hmmm I will begin phase one of my crazed testing in a couple of days! Actually looking forward to it - I was "good" last month, but AF was NOT good to me nor did I get my bfp, so back to crazy testing - Gives me something to focus on, apart from making up symptoms. :shrug: x x x x

[/QUOTE]

Oh yay! Nice to have people at similar stages! Haha - Yeh I have been feeling like a stretchy feeling low down ish....but it could be any number of things!! I had every possible symptom last month, so really trying to just ignore everything but it's difficult.

I really hate the 2ww, especially this first week... Hmmm I will begin phase one of my crazed testing in a couple of days! Actually looking forward to it - I was "good" last month, but AF was NOT good to me nor did I get my bfp, so back to crazy testing - Gives me something to focus on, apart from making up symptoms. :shrug: x x x x[/QUOTE]

Yeh its great going thru this will ppl who r at the same time :) really glad this thread was created! I think il b rubbish at symptom spotting - with my last pregnancy i didnt notice any! Altho we werent ttc so maybe il b more aware this time round! Hopefully anyway!! Haha i would drive myself insane with poas too much!! But im so impatient il probably give in and do it! I see ur predicted a june conception! Hope that comes true!!! Xxxx

Thank you, I really hope it does as well - i've had enough of ttc now!! I didn't notice any symptoms with DS either, but like you we weren't trying so I wasn't looking out for any. How long have you been ttc? Haha, yeh i'm probably driving myself a lot crazier with all the poas!!

This thread is brilliant, everyone on it is sooo nice!

MommaCC - Hello :flower: I think you're meant to start using OPK's around CD10 - but if you ov earlier then maybe start using them a bit earlier - just to make sure you dont miss it. Good luck!

x x x x x

This is just our second month ttc so were relatively new at it! But im soooo impatient! I want to be pregnant yesterday haha!

How long have uz been tryin?? Xxxx

Yep, as soon as you decide to try for a baby you want one right now!! We have only been properly trying for 5 months now (though came off the pill in December so feels like longer) - it's not as long as a lot of others, but feels like foooorrreeeevverrrr!

FX for a BFP this month for you, would be great to get one quickly!!

x x x

Congratulations mummy2corban! Maybe the it's twins!!

I'm too scared to test. I am 10/11dpo Af due on Wednesday. No symptoms and I'm really scared to test because it all feels so different (ie feel nothing!) maybe this is the month. I have 2 Superdrug tests on the mantel piece just looking at me but have agreed not to take a test until thurs (day off!) what if Af comes and I don't get to use a test?!? Rant over!

Congratulations mummy2corban! Maybe the it's twins!!

I'm too scared to test. I am 10/11dpo Af due on Wednesday. No symptoms and I'm really scared to test because it all feels so different (ie feel nothing!) maybe this is the month. I have 2 Superdrug tests on the mantel piece just looking at me but have agreed not to take a test until thurs (day off!) what if Af comes and I don't get to use a test?!? Rant over!

Ahhhh I really want you to test!!! Maybe one now and then if you have to - leave the other one till after AF is due.... Ok, no, it is purely for selfish reasons.... Don't test - you are so close!!! If (and I mean If!) AF does come then you can always use the test next month - so they wont be wasted. And when you get that bfp - you can use both just to see the second line twice!! :hugs:

Thanks smiley. Going to try an talk my husband into it. Getting a little bit of cramping so I'm worried it is early signs of Af. I will keep u posted. Thanks for the help

Good luck mrs fx!!!! In the case of af... No news is good news!!! Let us kno as soon as u do!! Eeek! Xxxx

Good luck to MrsFX!

Congrats on the BFP to mummy2corban!

AFM, temp is still dropping, but I'm expecting O to happen today or tomorrow... however, I had something really odd happen. I haven't thrown up in over ten years, but got extremely nauseated and vomited this morning! I had a super weird period last month, which I attributed to a possible chemical. If my temps are dropping, and I actually had a period last month (although it wasn't normal), there's no chance the vomiting was morning sickness, right? I haven't tested since 11 dpo last cycle...

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!! Congratulations, this is indeed super news :dance:

So no af or bfp for me yet.. I havn't even ovulated yet :(

So no af or bfp for me yet.. I havn't even ovulated yet :(

Me either. Don't long cycles suck?

I just went and read your journal, and want to say I'm so sorry for your loss.
FX that your O happens really soon and your cycles return to normal! How long were your cycles before you got pregnant last time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->