Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Crowned, will you test to satisfy your (and our) curiosity? I wonder if there is a little bean in there. I hope so.

Got some cramping a bit like OV pain. Didn't poas this morning but I wish I had!?!

I wonder how hopingitwill is getting on. London on the hottest day of the year! Lucky thing.

Have a good day Girlies.

Ahh, I don't know! I guess I might POAS tomorrow morning just to make sure. I'm almost positive I'm not prego, as my temps have been all over the place like they normally do before O, but that was such a weird episode this morning, that I might do a test just to be sure...

Morning!

Crowned - That is strange! Should definitely take a test to see, good luck. Would be amazing if it was a bfp!

MrsFX - What dpo is it now? Yes, you should have poas this morning :haha: FX the cramping is leading you to that bfp!!

I am not built for this heat, actually glad to be in work as we have Air Con - but I could not sleep at all last night - just tooo hot!! Typical Brit - complain when it's too cold, complain when it's too hot :shrug:

x x x x

Wow ladies what a lot has been going on over the weekend!

Mummy2Corban - yey!! :bfp: :bfp: Im so happy for you!! Congrats!! What dpo did you get your pos?

Welcome to Heather., Augie and MommaCC - lots of luck with SMEP!
MommaCC - I tend to start opks on cd6 just to make sure i dont miss and early ov so maybe you could start then?

MrsFX- ahh you are soo strong but I def think you should test tomorrow..hehe!

Smiley- you seem to be surviving the 2WW so far :) how you finding it? I know the heat is mad and im not feeling great so that doesnt help.

Crowned - hmm strange, maybe it would be a good idea just to check?

Hopingitwill- hows things?? We miss you!

Hi Certain! I'm not doing too bad with this tww at the moment, just been ignoring anything that could be a symptom and trying really hard not to think about it... and spending an obscene amount of time on BnB!! I really could waste away days reading through all the threads on here! (Not good for my work, but much more fun for me)

Only a couple days and i can start testing :happydance:

Wow ladies what a lot has been going on over the weekend!

Mummy2Corban - yey!! :bfp: :bfp: Im so happy for you!! Congrats!! What dpo did you get your pos?

Welcome to Heather., Augie and MommaCC - lots of luck with SMEP!
MommaCC - I tend to start opks on cd6 just to make sure i dont miss and early ov so maybe you could start then?

MrsFX- ahh you are soo strong but I def think you should test tomorrow..hehe!

Smiley- you seem to be surviving the 2WW so far :) how you finding it? I know the heat is mad and im not feeling great so that doesnt help.

Crowned - hmm strange, maybe it would be a good idea just to check?

Hopingitwill- hows things?? We miss you!

Got a very faint line 10dpo on a IC then yesterday 11dpo a positive on a FRER...Thank you :hugs: im so glad i found this thread :thumbup: its defo worked for me xx

Yay for testing, smiley!! Not too much time left for you. I'm spending way too much time here as well......

Caved in took, a test. Big fat nasty horrible negative! Assuming that the witch shows by Thursday we will be going to the doctors. Any tips? Technically going into out 11th month ttc but will tell them it's 12. Really sad because DH is worried about his fertility.

Caved in took, a test. Big fat nasty horrible negative! Assuming that the witch shows by Thursday we will be going to the doctors. Any tips? Technically going into out 11th month ttc but will tell them it's 12. Really sad because DH is worried about his fertility.

Ok first off :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Secondly - you are still early AND you didn't use fmu (unless you've kept it in storage??) - so don't count yourself out yet hun!!

Sorry it was negative, but you are definitely not out - not until AF shows. There is still time for it to be positive! I know its said all the time, but it is true!

If AF does show then I think the doctors is a good plan, just so they can put your minds at rest. I don't really have any tips as i've not been yet (though would be interested to see what people say) - Definitely say it's been 12 months, or maybe even just over 12 months.... and do not let them fob you off with waiting a bit longer. Demand tests / the next step (whatever it may be)

FX crossed you wont need to even think about this appointment though, I really hope AF doesn't show :flower:

x x x

Thanks smiley. That is good advice. Read sone of the nice guidelines so expect a sperm analysis. I am the kind of person who needs to know so I can act on it. Remind me of that next time I ask if I should test!?! I feel better knowing one way or the other. You girls r lovely.

Now on cd18 and still no +opk. Not sure if I'm testing at the wrong time of day or whether I just haven't ovulated yet. Got some cramping in my right ovary area today so I will buy some more pee sticks and keep testing. Also need to start bd'ing again as we haven't managed it since Tuesday- a combination of me and oh being too tired and oh having a really bad back. Hope we haven't ruined our chances this month.

Mrs Fx - sorry to see ur test was negative but as smiley says, ur not out until af arrives (which i hope she doesnt)!! The docs def sounds like a plan, just to feel that u r doin sumthin about it! Im only in my 2nd month ttc so cant imagine ur frustration! But just stand ur ground & get some answers!!

As for me - im 5dpo and i promised myself i wouldnt symptom spot but omg!!! Ive been sooo bloated, very crampy and 2day in a meeting - the smell of my managers coffee was revolting me!! Im prob just bein very optimistic, dnt even kno if symptoms can appear so early... But thats all from me!!

Hope everyones good!! Lots of luck to u all :) xxxxx

Now on cd18 and still no +opk. Not sure if I'm testing at the wrong time of day or whether I just haven't ovulated yet. Got some cramping in my right ovary area today so I will buy some more pee sticks and keep testing. Also need to start bd'ing again as we haven't managed it since Tuesday- a combination of me and oh being too tired and oh having a really bad back. Hope we haven't ruined our chances this month.

Hey mrs stru!! :wave: how long r ur cycles normally?? Im a total newbie to opks but i think u should do them in the afternoon and try not drink anythin for a few hours beforehand! That could b wrong but im sure i read that!

Its hard making sure you and ur oh dtd wen ur meant to, wot with work etc... and if ur oh has had a bad back then thats not reallywot he would be needing!!

But i say jst keep testing for ovulation and dtd as much as poss!! Lots of luck to u! Xxxxx

Thanks for all the positive words, ladies!
I did POAS this morning, and BFN, which is fine. Now I know it was a one-off nausea incident, and I'm feeling good about this cycle! I think I'm ovulating today... EWCM and six days' low temps, so hopefully we'll see a spike in temp tomorrow. Even though we BD yesterday, I think we'll do it again tonight (just to remind you, I'm not using OPK's - can't get them here), since I have a good feeling about O.
Baby dust to all!

Okay, I'm on board!! I'm on CD5 currently. I plan to start :sex: on CD8. Good Luck to everyone!!!

MrsFX :hugs: :hugs:
FX that this is only a false negative....but going to the doc anyway is a good idea.

Hey mrs stru!! :wave: how long r ur cycles normally?? Im a total newbie to opks but i think u should do them in the afternoon and try not drink anythin for a few hours beforehand! That could b wrong but im sure i read that!

Its hard making sure you and ur oh dtd wen ur meant to, wot with work etc... and if ur oh has had a bad back then thats not reallywot he would be needing!

But i say jst keep testing for ovulation and dtd as much as poss!! Lots of luck to u! Xxxxx

My cycles were 25-27 days but this is my first full cycle after a mc so I'm not sure now. Hopefully they won't be too messed up and stick to less than 28 days.
I read that too so I was testing in the afternoon although it's really hard not to drink or go to the toilet for the four hours it says! Did a few tests in the morning as well just in case.

Thanks guys. At least I have 2 crazy kittens to be grateful for or I think I would be sadder. I know that AF will truely call me out and I will keep on praying that she won't come. I've had my poas fix, I think the heat turned me crazy yesterday.

Crowned: maybe the sickness was OV related or coincidence. At least you know. Hope u get a positive today. Exciting time.

Mrs stru I think that clear blue OV sticks suggest fmu. Can u take a test when u get home? Just keep bd when ever you can. A positive opk won't make you pregnant bd will so don't worry too much.

Steph. Brilliant symptoms. Keep themnoted so you can look back and see if they r symptoms (I hope so) in future.

Beauty2. Welcome!! Good luck.

I would like to join today is cd14 but my cycles are like 35 days! we have been doing it every other day so far and I am taking 2 opk's per day! praying this is our month I can't stand to see another negative! :bfp:'s all around!

Morning ladies, managed to :sex: last night - woohoo!! I'm due to ov at some point over the weekend so will try and pin DH down Wednesday and Friday - we'll see (he has no idea that there's a plan ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->