Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Berry26. Congratulations. That is fantastic news. Really pleased for you. What a lovely surprise for your husband. How long have you been trying?

Huuuge congratulations!!! Really pleased for u!! Xxxx

Smiley-SPILL THE BEANS asap on today's POAS result! eagerly waiting!

Morning!!

So, haven't taken a test yet... woke up very late and was in a huge rush to get to work this morning so didn't have time. Did stupidly already go to the loo though, so now got to wait for a few hours before I can take one!! Arghhhh!!! Im going crazy!!! Will prob try and wait till about 2pm, which will be about 24 hours after yesterdays one, we'll see!

Hows everyone else? MrsFX - have you tested??

x x x x

Ahh smiley you are killing us with the wait :) Really got my FX for you!!

MrsFX - did you give in and POAS?? I have all my toes crossed as well as my fingers!!

kbkb- how you feeling now? I cant believe im going to miss hearing about your scan for so long..with have to try and jump into a greek internet cafe somewhere to check in on you ladies!!

AFM- im now on cd6 so started POAS (opks) today - got a faint line which is wierd so have a feeling a may be going to ovulate early again this month (this happened before when i ovu on cd10) so will have to see. The :witch: is still lingering today but hoping we may be able to get some :sex: in tomorrow before we head off onto a boat with the in laws for 2 weeks...eek!

I know, it's killing me!! Although i've been looking at the pics again today from yest and I think it's just wishful thinking on my part - really do just look like evaps and I don't think IC's are the most reliable of tests this early!

Ooh you could be about to Ov early again, good luck! You go away tomorrow do you? Hope all plans for bd'ing go successfully, but most importantly hope you have a fantastic time (I am very jealous) :D x x x

Smiley!!!!! Go and POAS quick! you're killing us with the wait...
MrsFX- do POAS too ;) and hoping for good news :dance:
Certain- Am sooooo jealous, on a boat to Greece.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwww....Enjoy yourself and get loads of relaxed :sex: in!!! Have a blast.
AFM- feeling much better yday and today. only puked once both days, and feeling a bit hungry again , so counting my blessings while they last :haha:
Will keep you'll posted re scan!

Awwww kbkb - only puked once and to be happy about it!! I really hope that means the sickness is on it's way out for you now!!

Awwww kbkb - only puked once and to be happy about it!! I really hope that means the sickness is on it's way out for you now!!

oooh, yes. I have been miserable...so this is a definite improvement for me:dohh: still :sleep: but at least feel lots better....hope the sickness has passed for good!!!!:wacko:

Hi ladies. I've poas and got a bfn. Had a bit of cramping first thing but it's gone now and no sign of Af. On cd 27 but 15 dpo. Not booked dr because of no show but can go tomorrow or Monday once she's arrived.

Have a wicked time certain. Sunshine is supposed to be good for fertility.

Smiley. I'm enjoying ur experiment. Let's hope those lines get stronger.

Hi ladies. I've poas and got a bfn. Had a bit of cramping first thing but it's gone now and no sign of Af. On cd 27 but 15 dpo. Not booked dr because of no show but can go tomorrow or Monday once she's arrived.

Have a wicked time certain. Sunshine is supposed to be good for fertility.

Smiley. I'm enjoying ur experiment. Let's hope those lines get stronger.

Oh noo, where is the bfp that accompanies no AF!! Still keeping FX that she'll stay away! Have you been late much before?? :hugs:

I would love it if the lines got stronger, going to finally test again in a bit. Just building up to it!! x x x x x

kbkb--glad you are feeling a little better
certain--enjoy your much needed trip, relax and have fun :sex: :happydance:
smiley--- we are all waiting for you to poas...lol :test:
mrs fx--sorry for bfn but you never know..know af yet is a good sign

FX to all

:dust::dust::dust:

Finally taken the plunge and taken a test - there is def something there but still not anywhere near convincing enough to call a bfp. I'm at work at the moment so will try and take a picture and put it up later.

Arghhhh soo frustrating! Just got to keep my FX that it darkens up and doesn't disappear completely...

x x x x

Finally taken the plunge and taken a test - there is def something there but still not anywhere near convincing enough to call a bfp. I'm at work at the moment so will try and take a picture and put it up later.

Arghhhh soo frustrating! Just got to keep my FX that it darkens up and doesn't disappear completely...

x x x x

Eeeek well its unlikely to be 2 evaps so Im getting super excited :happydance: no flashyness yet but we will get there!! Looking forward to the pic :)

MrsFX - sorry to hear of your bfn but there is still hope if the witch stays away :)

x x x x

okay so i went to your pics on the preg board...that looked like the start of a BFP to me...i cant wait to flash that bfp for you...FX FX...we are all waiting for your update!!!!! :thumbup:

Certain, stick me up with a witch. She'd arrived. Its ok tho. I'm glad she's here so we can get on with another cycle over July. I just know that I will feel different when it happens. Going to book a drs appointment in the morning. I hope they refer us for tests. Smiley can you put a link on to your other page? I've had a few looks, just waiting for today's test. Good luck honey.

Certain, stick me up with a witch. She'd arrived. Its ok tho. I'm glad she's here so we can get on with another cycle over July. I just know that I will feel different when it happens. Going to book a drs appointment in the morning. I hope they refer us for tests. Smiley can you put a link on to your other page? I've had a few looks, just waiting for today's test. Good luck honey.

:hugs: :hugs: sorry to hear that the witch got you :( you have a good outlook though, lets hope July is our month :) enjoy a drink :wine: tonight.

Smiley!!! Hurry up and get a pic up!! We wanna see!! Really hope this is it for u!! Mrs FX sorry to hear that the witch has got u!!

For me, im 8dpo... No news really!! Extreeemely tired but dont think thats anythin to go by!! Il maybe do a test in a few days - not sure yet!

Im gonna go catch up on the last few pages!! Xxxx

Hi everyone!!! :wave:

Okay, so since I’m new to this thing I figured I need to participate a little more so, here’s my update:

So I’ve been trying to do an enhanced version of sperm meets egg. I’ve been :sex: every day since cd5 and I’m on cd8 today. Needless to say I am VERY sore as hubby is well-endowed(tmi..sorry) :shhh: Because of the soreness I wasn’t going to :sex: yesterday but when I went potty I saw a lot of “egg whites”!! Hmm, I was only cd7…is it possible that I’m ov early??? :confused: Because of that I :sex: last night so I wouldn't miss it. I think I’m going to continue the everyday :sex: thing so I don’t miss ov this cycle. What do you ladies think?

Sorry for the TMI!! :help:

havent been around...kind of been feeling out this time around...could be because Im a poas addict and have been testing since 3dpo :blush: today I am between 12-13 dpo and still bfn :( if we conceived then I should have a bfp by now...shouldnt I? but nope....everyday I test with my ic hpts and get the same bfn as yesterday..

smiley-Ive got everything crossed for your bfp!!
congrats to everyone who has gotten your bfps!!!!!

how is everyone else coming along?

MrsFX :hugs: so sorry the witch arrived, was so hoping this was it for u! Glad you are already positive for next cycle - I hope the Docs appointment is helpful! Enjoy some wine this eve x x x

Sorry girls, I took the test at work before I left and couldn't get a photo (would've been a bit weird if I put it on my desk to get a good shot....) and it's all dried and scabby. I really don't think it's bfp - I couldn't really see any pink, just hoping for something good 2mrw (or the next couple days before AF comes, I'm not too picky!!)

Anyway, will continue to update my photo documenting 2mrw! This is the link - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...g-begins-8dpo-update-2-more-pics-replies.html

(hope that worked, I'm on my phone!)

Beauty2 - do you use opk's hun? If not then I would go by the cm and bd for a few days in a row assuming you are gonna Ov soon!

Good luck everyone - hope youre all on track for some flashy bfp's!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->