Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Thank you! I'm not so sure, but we'll see.

Haha, I just read your post about BD'ing after your DH has had to have surgery -bless him!! Very true though, can't let a little but of surgery get in the way of making a baby :D What CD are you on now? x x x

I am on CD11 and usually O on CD14 I believe. I never had concrete proof that it was the 14th but it's right about that time being that I get loads of EWCM during that time :) I have 26 day cycles. Can't wait till Wednesday!

I've been having these annoying cramps in my right side since yesterday and I don't think they are ovulation related since it is still a few days off but I don't know what they are. Like little pinches inbetween my hips and ribs! I don't know what ovulation pain feels like but surely it wouldn't last over a day right?

Oh I don't know hun, I've recently started to notice my Ov pain - it begins about a day before I ov and continues for a couple days after, so could well be? Although I feel it much lower down that what your describing.... from what i've read everyone describes something different!

Hi is it too late to be added to the list? Were using SMEP and its our first round of clomid, and I just bought preseed. Hoping its our month!

Smiley330- I squinted hard and see the hint of a line, but I am no expert on evap....but I so want it to be a nice flashing bfp for you!!!!
Hopingitwill- good to hear from you :) ! I hope you get some answers on what's going on at the docs...
MrsFX- keep the faith...i get the feeling a bfp will find you when you least expect it :hugs:
:wave: to all the new ladies!
As for me....Scan yesterday..was lovely to see my little bean. All's good, am 8 weeks 3 days (a bit ahead of the ticker) and a nice solid 155 heartbeat.

FX for all of you. You're the best buddies I have on B&B..i wish we have a SMEP baby forum soon!

Just checked back in and saw all ur messages, thanks again ladies. Really wishing u all the best for this month xxx

Morning everyone!

Thanks for your support, you are all brilliant! Another test this morn and another questionable squinter - There is no way these are leading to a bfp now!

kbkb - Yay! So pleased the scan went well - I bet it was amazing! Did you get any pics?

Welcome to new ladies today - good luck :flower:

x x x x

Smiley- still got everything crossed
Kbkb- def need some more bfp for smep baby forum. Can you upload a picture of scan? So excited for you!!!!
I got a little excited yesterday as thought af was finally going to make an appearance as (tmi warning) I had a couple of tiny specks of blood and s pinky discharge after going to toilet..... But no didn't develop into anything si now cd 60 and 26 days late. Def not pregnant as not even squinting can I make myself imagine a line. Will be making an appointment tomorrow.
Wonder how certain is getting on with her hush-hush bedding!

Smiley- still got everything crossed
Kbkb- def need some more bfp for smep baby forum. Can you upload a picture of scan? So excited for you!!!!
I got a little excited yesterday as thought af was finally going to make an appearance as (tmi warning) I had a couple of tiny specks of blood and s pinky discharge after going to toilet..... But no didn't develop into anything si now cd 60 and 26 days late. Def not pregnant as not even squinting can I make myself imagine a line. Will be making an appointment tomorrow.
Wonder how certain is getting on with her hush-hush bedding!

Oh could it have been an IB??? Maybe after all this you just ov'ed very very late?! If it was then a test wouldn't show up positive for a couple days.... :flower: x x x

I did think if it could be that, but would be a miracle as with me being away and with everything thats been going on only bedded once in last couple of weeks which was last Saturday in London and I don't think I was ovulating then as cm didnt indicate it..... who knows?

Hmmm, well that timing would fit then?! I don't know about the cm though, but could be a possibilty! That would be nice :D FX! x

Well looks like I'm going to be moving on to cycle 6 - just been to toilet and had some signs of spotting. Been having the all too familiar back aches that AF brings as well, she's due on Tuesday or Wednesday so looks like she's gonna be bang on time :cry:

Think I might join you girls in not specifically following a plan, attempt to have a relaxed month this time! (with opk's)

x x x x

Hey everyone!!

Hopingitwill - keepin my fingers crossed for u that this is ur month!!

Smiley - i hope its not AF coming!! Really hope u get ur bfp sooooon!!

Welcome all new ladies!! Sendin lots of luck ur way!!

As for me - im 11dpo... took a test tonight just cos i was bored and of course it was :bfn: so im not gonna test again until AF is officially late!!

Xxxxx

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6899/imag0149gj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey all,
6 dpo now, still waiting to hit at least 8 or 10 before I start testing. Almost no symptoms though, except super sore bbs, but they always get sore after O, so I'm not counting them as an actual symptom. Just a q about charting though - how much do your temps jump around in the luteal phase? Last cycle mine were really constant, except for two days where I had a fever, but this cycle they're all over the map, although still above the coverline. What do your temps usually do?

I got a super dark definitely positive OPK tonight! Today is CD12 so I wonder if I will O tomorrow or Tuesday? I wish I knew like exactly when...heh. I don't think I get O pains so I won't know for sure. Hubby was too tired to give me some tonight and that sucked! He said he would in the morning tho. Hope I don't blow my chances by not BDing tonight. Last time I did was yesterday at noon so it will be like 45 hours between BDs and being this close to ovulation it drives me crazy! I'm tired of having sex tho... going to do it in the morning and then I might just call the quits on BDing for a while. If I BD tomorrow morning I would think that that would cover me if I ovulated on Tuesday... right?

Smiley- really hope not the nasty :witch: showing her face!

Morning to my fave smeppers :flower:

Offically CD1 today :cry: - The old hag got me last night..... early!!! (wtf?)

So that cycle was 30 days, the one before that was 36 - at least they are coming down and not going up?

Anyway, I will be spending the remainder of the day sulking at work. I am going to have a full on caffeine loaded coffee as well..

x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"