Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

awwwwwwwwwww....sorry for you smiley, go get some :wine: also to boot.

I has a chemical pregnancy last month and am now gunna try the sperm meets egg method! Sounds like fun hehe! :blush: Good luck girls xxx

Smiley: so sorry she got you. Join me in taking it easy (except for opks we have a need to poas!!) I'm going to try to dtd when we feel like it. Bet Im closer to smep than when I try! Enjoy a bit of caffeine and wine hon.

Thanks MrsFX and kbkb :hugs: I was feeling really sad this morning but I have a glass of wine in my hand and all seems much better now! By tomorrow I will be back at the top of positivity!

MommaCC - Welcome :flower: good luck following smep! It has had a lot of success!

steph1505 - Sorry it was a bfn, still early though so hopefully you will get a nice bfp when AF fails to show up!! Good luck!

Definitely giving smep and organised :sex: a break this month. We go on holiday to France at the end of July so will just relax and go more for the NTNP approach - cuz if i'm not preg then I can enjoy all the cheese and wine!!

So - a month off.... with OPK's :haha:

x x x x x

P.S - Even though i'm not following smep - i'm not leaving this thread, I like you all too much :kiss:

You better not leave this tread smiley..... We should change the name to join us on smep or just chillin bedding! You lucky thing going to France. Sorry witch got you- I have q good feeling about next month for you.... The cheese and the wine and holiday sun will lead to copious amounts of passionate bedding and a big bfp that will knock that nasty witch off her broom!
Xxxxx

Hello Ladies!!!

Sorry to hear about the :witch:'s and :bfn: that got some you ladies! Keep your head up there's always next cycle! :flower:
GL to all the ladies still in the game this cycle! I wish you all the very best! :bfp: :bfp: all around....and a little :dust:

Well I'm CD13. I've been :sex: everyday except for on CD11....ugh, so tired!!! I'll be glad when Ov passes so I can take a break!! :-( Anyhoo, we'll see how it goes!

GL ladies!!! :bunny:

I think I am finally done having sex for a week or two. Been getting positives on OPKs since yesterday morning and I could have sworn that I felt this little slight pinching feeling on my left side right by my hip bone and I believe that is where the ovaries are.

I know I am probably crazy but I was hoping that feeling meant my egg popped out :p

Was looking on FF at the charts and most of the ones I looked at had 2 days of positive OPKs with ovulation on the second day and today is my second day. I also got to BD about 3 hours ago so I think I covered it for today and tomorrow :)

So yeah, I definitely need a break! Going to consider myself 1dpo starting tomorrow (unless my OPKs are still positive) and I hope I get a BFP in about 8 days!

Aaaw smiley :-( sorry to hear the witch got u!!! Ur month off sounds good...would b lovely to head off to france!! Maybe ul have a wee french conception!!

I dnt really have much to report!! Been feeling really sick today!! Managed to avoid poas!! Im a bit disheartened now because of the bfn yesterday... But i just need to remember its early days! Af isnt due til friday! Xxxx

MustangGTgirl - i totally kno wot u mean about needing a break!! I think even my OH would agree!! Were havin a wee week off on the lead up to when af is due!!

Best of luck and i hope u get ur :bfp: veeery soon!! Xxxxx

Thanks MrsFX and kbkb :hugs: I was feeling really sad this morning but I have a glass of wine in my hand and all seems much better now! By tomorrow I will be back at the top of positivity!

MommaCC - Welcome :flower: good luck following smep! It has had a lot of success!

steph1505 - Sorry it was a bfn, still early though so hopefully you will get a nice bfp when AF fails to show up!! Good luck!

Definitely giving smep and organised :sex: a break this month. We go on holiday to France at the end of July so will just relax and go more for the NTNP approach - cuz if i'm not preg then I can enjoy all the cheese and wine!!

So - a month off.... with OPK's :haha:

x x x x x

P.S - Even though i'm not following smep - i'm not leaving this thread, I like you all too much :kiss:

sorry about your AF showing...i am with you guys on just taking it easy this month....i really missed fun :sex:....GL this month and have fun!!!!
FX to all!!!

Smiley- a French conception as Steph said :dance: and hoping a Greek conception for Certain. To Diversity!!!!

:dust: to everyone! Hope all of you in the cycle hit the bfp switch soon!

My nausea is getting so much better. Not throwing up at all since Friday and just the passing gagging feeling once in the morning. Very welcome change!! I wish i could work up some appetite though......:sadangel: am eating like 1/4 of what I used to!

Thanks girls, as predicted - i'm feeling much better today. CD1 always gets me... and as if it wasn't bad enough on it's own - the past 3 CD1's have had pregnancy announcements with them!! :hissy:

MustangGTgirl - Yep, know exactly how you feel!! When you get to the end of all the bd'ing it does feel like a relief :D Good luck!

steph1505 - Feeling sick is a great sign, dont get too disheartened about the bfn - it is early and it is not the norm to get bfp's early! FX!!

Beauty2 - Do you know when Ov is? hopefully it comes soon and then you can take a seat in the tww!

kbkb - Yay! So glad to hear the sickness is going, it must be horrible to feel sick alll the time. Now just to get your appetite back!!

Hopingitwill - Did you manage to book an appointment this week? FX for you hun - cant wait for you to get some good news!

Hope everyone else is ok today, we need some more flashy bfp's here asap!!

x x x x x

Aaw thanks Smiley!! I was sitting thinking 'well if I hadnt had it by now then I wont be pregnant!!'

If AF isnt here by Saturday then I'l do another test!!

Hope everyone is good today! I still feel really sick....and just about to head off to work!! Woo hoo!!!

xxxxxx

These damn OPKs are making me go crazy. I thought I would be 1dpo today but I am still getting super positive OPKs... today at 11AM will be 72 hours of positives so I don't think I am in the TWW yet but ugh I need a sex break. I don't want to do it today but feel like I need to....lol

Well I take it back. I am considering myself 1dpo today. You are suppose to ovulate around 36 hours after your first positive OPK and that would have been last night for me. Plus yesterday I just had a feeling that I was pregnant. I mean I know that technically I am not yet, but I just felt like my little egg got fertilized and I am really in tune with myself so yeah, I think I am going to be pregnant :D

So the reason that convinced me that I already ovulated is that my CM dried up. It's still creamy-ish up there but I think that's from the left over swimmers, if it wasn't for that I would be pretty dry I believe.

I'm crazy too... probably going to start POAS here in a couple of days at like 3-4 dpo :)

Hi MustangGTgirl - Yeh I believe you are meant to Ov between 12 - 36 hours after your first positive OPK, though I don't know what having days of positives means.... I'm not very good with them to be honest! But if you're looking at cm and that as well it does sound likely that you are 1dpo today!

Good luck, I hope you are right and that little eggy has been fertilised :D If you do start poas early let us know how you get on!!

x x x

I used an HPT early just for fun and got a pink within the time limit evap on my first HPT... I hope that is a good omen and signs of things to come!! What's the odds of getting a line on your first HPT right after ovulation?!

Attachments

• evap1.jpg
    evap1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
  • evap2.jpg
    evap2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
Hmm I have no idea! Are you sure you didnt ovulate much sooner than you think? Could it possibly be that you're preg? That would explain the dark lines on the OPK's!

If it is an evap though at least you know what to look out for, I don't have any experience with those tests though so couldnt tell you! x x x x

I doubt I ovulated any earlier really... today is only CD 14 so I would have had to of ovulated on CD 7 or 8 to be showing up positive now... although I did BD on those days so even if I did, I am covered!

Going to take another HPT next time I pee just to be sure but I am pretty positive it is an evap... I squeezed out a couple of drops to take another one about 10 minutes later and it was BFN, that's the test on the bottom.

Hello Ladies!!

So today is CD14 me for! So I should be right around Ov. I thought I Ov'ed early this month because I had A LOT of CM (egg white) around CD7 but last night I had the exact same CM. We :sex: the night of CD12 and we skipped last night....ugh, I'm exhausted. But since I saw some CM I had to get some :sex: in so we had two rounds this morning!! I hope I didn't miss it the egg. We'll :sex: tonight and tomorrow night and I should be good; right? Ugh, let's hope so because I need a break!! 2WW, come to my resuce!!

Smiley - I'm glad you back in the game!! Go get 'em! :bfp: this cycle!!!
Mustang - we're on the same cycle! A few more nights of :sex: and we should be good! Yay!!
Steph - FX for you!! sending :dust: your way! Hope you get that :bfp:
KbKb - Sorry I missed it but congrats!!! YAY!!! I hope you feel better!!!

GL to all you ladies!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->