Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

I know it's crazy but I love the early testing. All the madness and squinting and faint lines... just love it!

Me too! Looking forward to seeing your tests - hopefully leading to those two bold bfp lines!

Beauty2 - Looks like you are going to be well and truly covered this cycle! Just a couple more bd's to go and then you can rest in the madness of the tww - keep us updated!!

x x x

CD6 after an unusually short 20 day cycle last month.

OPKs have been purchased, OH is under orders for tonight- that BFP is mine this month. Let battle commence!

So I managed to squeeze in one more BD and now I am officially done with sex for atleast a week! I BD'd on CD 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, and 14 and got my first positive OPK on CD 12 so I am pretty confident that I covered all of my bases.

I am feeling really good about this month! :)

Mustang- poas at 1 dpo so funny- didn't think there was anyone on this thread that could give smiley a run for her money on the poas addiction side but you definitely have.

Smiley- not got round to making an appointment. My school has re inspection next week and I have reports to write so snowed under with work!!! Also my period would be due this Saturday if I had followed normal cycle and had a period last month so might see if she shows. Will see how things go later in week. Am feeling quite crampy and tingly below and have a feeling af is about to appear. At least then I can start using my cb monitor!!

Kbkb- glad to hear sickness is passing. You must eat though as remember you are eating for two!!!!! Can you force yourself tobeat little and often rather than full meals if you have no appetite?

To all other ladies gl for next cycle. Here is to Greek english and French conceptions.

Hi ladies,
I need someone to check out my chart for me! I am 8 dpo today, and I feel like my chart has gone triphasic, but it's only my second month temping, so I'd like another opinion (or two!). We followed SMEP this month, so I'm crossing my fingers that it's not only triphasic, but that the triphasic means something too! Let me know what you think!

My Ovulation Chart

Yes I must admit that I am a little POAS crazy but I love it! Wish I could flash forward to 6dpo so bad! I have always been an early implanter and usually always start getting lines at 6 or 7 dpo.

woooo- looks like a lot of bright hopeful lights this month. MustangGTgirl and Steph1505-looks promising!!! Hopingiwill-praying AF doesnt show up for you either!

:dust: to All!!!

I am trying to eat more often, keeping it down too this week!!! hurrah.. its just not up to my usual appetite and that's really bothering me now. Darn, gotta stop the cribbing !end rant!!!

Good Morning :wave:

Hopingitwill - Ah that makes sense, I spose if you've waited this long you may as well see if AF comes in a couple days. Will be keeping everything crossed that she shows.... or even doesn't show and you get a surprise bfp. (Have you tested again recently / since spotting?) Ooh im jealous of the cbfm -would love to get my hands on one of those!!!

Crowned - I am a big fan of stalking charts, however I do not really know what i'm looking at half the time!! But I must say, your chart does look good - are you going to test soon? It looks as though there was an implantation dip!?

Everyone else - hope the hunt for the bfp is going well!!

x x x x

Thanks so much kbkb!! I really hope this is my month!! Sorry if its TMI ladies but my nipples are really bumpy too and I remember having that when I was pregnant with Brandon!

When do you's think I should test again? I used the last of my tests the other day so dont have anymore to randomly poas!!

Good luck to everyone still in it this month :D:D:D xxxxx

Thanks so much kbkb!! I really hope this is my month!! Sorry if its TMI ladies but my nipples are really bumpy too and I remember having that when I was pregnant with Brandon!

When do you's think I should test again? I used the last of my tests the other day so dont have anymore to randomly poas!!

Good luck to everyone still in it this month :D:D:D xxxxx

Now!!! Are you 14dpo as your ticker says? I would say :test:

:D

x x x

Well, Im not 100% sure...its 14 days since I got my OPK....I dont know exactly when I ovulated!!

I dont know why but I feel so down...I just dont think I am pregnant!! As much as I really really want to be....xxxxxxx

Ahhh don't feel down hun :hugs:

You have lots of positive pregnancy symptoms so you could very well be pregnant!! Only way you're gonna know is to take a test, but if you'd rather wait so it is more accurate then give it a couple days :flower: x x x x

Thanks!!! I think I am gonna wait til the weekend!!

I totally feel the way I felt when I was pregnant with Brandon....but Im worried that Im just imaging it all to make myself believe Im pregnant!!

I'll buy some FRER tests on Friday and I'll take the test on Saturday morning!! xxxxx

TTC does play with every last emotion so can completely understand, but it's looking very promising for you! Good luck, can't wait to see the results and give you a flashing bfp!!!

x x x

Thank you so much :D:D I actually love being a part of this thread!! You're so nice!! Every1s so supportive!

Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed lol!

How u doing 2day??

xxxxxx

I know, everyone here is lovely - I'm so glad I stumbled into this thread!!

I'm good thank you, on CD3 which is a blahhhhhh day. I'm going to try to force ov into not being so late this cycle - so hoping this works, even a couple of days earlier than CD20 would be nice! (It was CD23 month before, so I spose it's coming down a bit)

If Ov does decide to come a bit earlier then I will be able to just sit out the tww in France... which will be a much nicer way to spend that time than going absolutely crazy!!

x x x

Wow, steph1505- all your symptoms sound really good! I agree with smiley, you should :test: ..but appreciating your firm resolve to wait! BRAVO!!!:dance: you get good news , we all hope
this thread totally rocks. I'm finding all the 1st trimester threads soooo boring ,I'm just outstaying my welcome here :haha:

Wow, steph1505- all your symptoms sound really good! I agree with smiley, you should :test: ..but appreciating your firm resolve to wait! BRAVO!!!:dance: you get good news , we all hope
this thread totally rocks. I'm finding all the 1st trimester threads soooo boring ,I'm just outstaying my welcome here :haha:

Definitely not outstaying your welcome!! I just wish there were more of us with bfp's to join you..... hopefully soon! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->