Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Aw smiley-i have everything crossed for you. Really want you with a big fat bfp soon...Love you girls, i hope you dont mind me sticking around. :hugs:

Kbkb - of course your not outstaying your welcome!! Once were all in the 1st trimester threads it'll be much more interesting :p

Smiley - how are you planning to force ov?? Is that possible?? LoL Im such a newbie...I know nothing!!

xxxxxx

Kbkb - of course your not outstaying your welcome!! Once were all in the 1st trimester threads it'll be much more interesting :p

Smiley - how are you planning to force ov?? Is that possible?? LoL Im such a newbie...I know nothing!!

xxxxxx

Haha, that is a very good question. So... basically i'll try anything, and I was speaking to a lady on here who mentioned Liquorice Root - did a bit of Dr Googling and actually there isn't much info there, but it can help in regulating cycles / bringing about a sooner ovulation if there are things out of balance. Just take it for 5 days and voila, all ovulation troubles are ended! (Ha)

In conclusion - I have NO idea how it works, or even IF it works... but whilst i'm on CD3 I may as well try it. Im in the habit of being impatient and as the months go by I would happily stand on my head for 5 hours a day if someone said it would help!!

x x x x

Hahaha!!! I totally know what u mean!! It is good to know of all these wee things that can help!! Im super impatient too! If this month isnt my month then Im gonna be trying all sorts next month! Lol!

That liquorice root sounds good! Haha it would be amazing if things were as easy as 'pop a wee pill and there you go!! A Baby!!!':thumbup::thumbup:

Altho, two months ago I did think it was as easy as 'well you just have sex and then you have a baby' !!:dohh:

xxxxx

sorry i havent been on much...holiday weekend and now back to work...anyway:
kbkb--you are definitely not overstaying your welcome...we love the support and positivity
steph--:test: FX for you
smiley--GL with early O---FX

How is everyone else????
AFM--honestly i have no idea if i ovulated yet or not...trying not to think about it and have fun...but it is hard...i just got another friend announcing a pregnancy yesterday so i am a little down (which i shouldnt be but i cant help it) anyway, hopefully we all get our bfp's soon!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Steph - Whoohoo! This might be your month, lady! Hang in there. Give it a couple of days and take the test. GL!!

Kbkb - We love that you stuck around!! Appreciate the support!!! I'm glad you and baby are getting more to eat as now you can hold a little more down! Yay!

Smiley - GL in helping Ov come early! Never knew you could do that but that's why I enjoy learning from the vets!! You ladies are awesome!!!

Mustang - Glad your finally done in the sack! It gets exhausted after awhile huh? FX for you!!!

Plntly - GL this month!! FX for you!!!

AFM - I think I Ov yesterday or maybe today...who knows! I'm so exhausted and tired of :sex:!! Last night I was going to :sex: but I fell asleep. Oops! I'll be sure to :sex: tonight then I'm going on a strike for about a week. Ugh!!! So tired!!! So this means I :sex: on CD6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 14. I'll do CD15 tonight then I'm just going to start the waiting game early!

Here's a little :dust: to all you ladies!!!

sorry i havent been on much...holiday weekend and now back to work...anyway:
kbkb--you are definitely not overstaying your welcome...we love the support and positivity
steph--:test: FX for you
smiley--GL with early O---FX

How is everyone else????
AFM--honestly i have no idea if i ovulated yet or not...trying not to think about it and have fun...but it is hard...i just got another friend announcing a pregnancy yesterday so i am a little down (which i shouldnt be but i cant help it) anyway, hopefully we all get our bfp's soon!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey!! How was ur holiday?? Were u away anywhere nice?? Those first few days back at work are the worst hahaha!!

Good on u for having fun with it :D:D Wot cycle day r u on? Hopefully this is ur cycle!!

2 girls in my work announced they r pregnant in the past week! Its hard to be truely happy for them when u have the green eyed monster!! But we'll get ours soon :D:D xxxxx

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Steph - Whoohoo! This might be your month, lady! Hang in there. Give it a couple of days and take the test. GL!!

Kbkb - We love that you stuck around!! Appreciate the support!!! I'm glad you and baby are getting more to eat as now you can hold a little more down! Yay!

Smiley - GL in helping Ov come early! Never knew you could do that but that's why I enjoy learning from the vets!! You ladies are awesome!!!

Mustang - Glad your finally done in the sack! It gets exhausted after awhile huh? FX for you!!!

Plntly - GL this month!! FX for you!!!

AFM - I think I Ov yesterday or maybe today...who knows! I'm so exhausted and tired of :sex:!! Last night I was going to :sex: but I fell asleep. Oops! I'll be sure to :sex: tonight then I'm going on a strike for about a week. Ugh!!! So tired!!! So this means I :sex: on CD6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and 14. I'll do CD15 tonight then I'm just going to start the waiting game early!

Here's a little :dust: to all you ladies!!!

Hey!!! Thanks!! Haha I totally know wot u mean! Its nice to know you dont need to be doing it every chance u get!!

Its amazing the things you learn off these ladies isnt it?? Love it!! xxxxx

Beauty, we had almost the same BD schedule...hehe. We have had so much sex that even my hubby doesn't want anymore and he has never been one to turn down sex. Poor thing had oral surgery on last Thursday and was so doped up from vicodin and being in pain but I still made him BD :) No way was a surgery going to get in the way of my baby to be :D

Steph - I know, I was so naive about the whole making a baby process. With DS it was a surprise so had no idea the importance of timing, cm, etc etc!!

ptntly wtg - Sounds as if you're doing well hun, it's always hard when someone announces they are pregnant so totally know how you feel. It will be your turn soon though!!

Beauty2 - Thanks, I think I will need the good luck! Haha! I wouldnt know half the stuff if I didn't come on here, it's amazing how much information you can pick up just by chatting to different people!

Just been over to see one of my good friends and she told me her and her DH are trying for a baby - I'm so excited for her! It would be great if we could be bump buddies... however, I imagine the reality is she'll be pregnant by tomorrow and I'll still be trying when her baby is born :haha:

x x x

Let's see what doctor says. I am now 29 days late. Got doctors tonight as decided can't test my patience anymore and earliest I would be able to go is next thurs if af fails to show for another month!!!

Steph- I think your chart looks positive... Bur am not an expert temper by any means.
Kbkb- def not outstaying your welcome, appreciate support- just wish I and the rest could join you on smep bump buddy thread!
Plntly- hope you got some chilled out relaxed bding done over holiday.
Smiley- I got my cb monitor off eBay- desperate to use it- only thing that would be better than using it is getting a bfp!!! Have not tested since that little bit of blood- I hope it is a different doctor today! If doesn't go well am going to go straight to another doctor and register with them! Stupid thing is my stomach is bigger than normal and I have been so hungry lately. Most prob... Comfort eating but this ttc malarky makes you read into things that you would not normally notice.

Girls- why is it alk these young girls can have a one night stand and fall pregnant and we do everything in our power and struggle so much.... So not fair..... Rant over!!!!!! Willlet you know how things go at doctors. Don't know why have a feeling certain will be giving us some news on her return from Greece ...

Oh good luck Hopingitwill!! I hope you get a good doctor, tell them you have missed two periods now (say you were due on yesterday or something) - Yes, that's it.. i'm promoting lying!!! Looking forward to hearing some good news upon your return :flower:

Oh - don't get me started on that, I could rant alllllllll day!!!

x x x x x x

Let's see what doctor says. I am now 29 days late. Got doctors tonight as decided can't test my patience anymore and earliest I would be able to go is next thurs if af fails to show for another month!!!

Steph- I think your chart looks positive... Bur am not an expert temper by any means.
Kbkb- def not outstaying your welcome, appreciate support- just wish I and the rest could join you on smep bump buddy thread!
Smiley- I got my cb monitor off eBay- desperate to use it- only thing that would be better than using it is getting a bfp!!! Have not tested since that little bit of blood- I hope it is a different doctor today! If doesn't go well am going to go straight to another doctor and register with them! Stupid thing is my stomach is bigger than normal and I have been so hungry lately. Most prob... Comfort eating but this ttc malarky makes you read into things that you would not normally notice.

Girls- why is it alk these young girls can have a one night stand and fall pregnant and we do everything in our power and struggle so much.... So not fair..... Rant over!!!!!! Willlet you know how things go at doctors. Don't know why have a feeling certain will be giving us some news on her return from Greece ...

Heyyy! I dont have a chart :flower: Im not sure whose you're looking at...but sadly its not mine!! LoL!

I hope you get a good doctor today and some of the answers you want!! TTC is totally playing with my mind....is that ovulation pains or just wind?? Were my boobs always this big?? Its unreal!!

I have to be honest....with my first, we werent trying at all and I had NO IDEA how difficult this is! I totally took it for granted how lucky we were!! xxxxx

Thank you...GL at docs....i know how sickening it is to see these young kids with unplanned pregs and then they neglect or hurt their kids...meanwhile here we all are just praying for the day when we get a BFP....it will happen!!!!:hugs:

Much better session with doc today. He has referred me fir an ultrasound to see what is going on as he agreed it is not normal for me to go from a 32 day cycle to 61 days. So just need to wait for appointment which should come in next couple of weeks. He has told me to continue testing intermittently in case I have fallen pregnant in the meantime! Fx I get answers soon- hopefully in the form of a bfp!

Sorry steph - was someone acouple of pages before who asked for advice on it!!! Maybe mustang or beauty? I don't know will check later as off todinner!

So I ordered Winnie the Pooh from Netflix and it finally got here. I am snuggled up with my almost 3 year old watching it and it brings back so many memories! I totally used to watch this all the time when I was little.

I have been emotional the past couple of days and it is silly. I teared up yesterday at the end of Toy Story 3 where they almost got fed to the incinerator and they were all holding hands like it was the end.... yeah I felt really crazy after that. Last time I cried during a cartoon was when I was like 10 watching the Lion King.

Hey all. Wow what a lot of chatting I've missed.
Steph: symptoms sound good. Good luck staying test free until Saturday.
Smiley. Have u thought about soy? You can buy it from Tesco. There r threads about it. I tried it one month but my cycles r pretty regular it didn't make a big difference. They call it 'natures clomid'
Kbkb you are always welcome. I would bd the same this thread is ace.
Hopingitwill: best of luck. I hope ofstead went ok and the stress is easing. I would lie to the dr if I needed to.
Afm: cd7. Got a high on my cbfm today. Think I might ovulate early again this month. Not telling DH and keeping the bd as chilled as poss. Except for softcups and concieve plus!!! Contradiction in terms surely.

Hoping - Yay!! :happydance: That's brilliant, so glad you got someone who was willing to help :D Do you know when the ultrasound is or do you need to wait for a date?

You must be feeling relieved to be getting somewhere.... gosh, I feel relieved for you!!

x x x x

Hey all. Wow what a lot of chatting I've missed.
Steph: symptoms sound good. Good luck staying test free until Saturday.
Smiley. Have u thought about soy? You can buy it from Tesco. There r threads about it. I tried it one month but my cycles r pretty regular it didn't make a big difference. They call it 'natures clomid'
Kbkb you are always welcome. I would bd the same this thread is ace.
Hopingitwill: best of luck. I hope ofstead went ok and the stress is easing. I would lie to the dr if I needed to.
Afm: cd7. Got a high on my cbfm today. Think I might ovulate early again this month. Not telling DH and keeping the bd as chilled as poss. Except for softcups and concieve plus!!! Contradiction in terms surely.

Did you ov early last month? Good luck!! Haha, softcups and conceive plus - seems like chilled relaxed bd'ing to me :D

I have seen a couple threads on here about soy actually, haven't read into it though... not sure why, but that is next on my list of things to try! It's going to be a sad day if I don't get my bfp and everything on my list of things to try has been tried! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->