Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Whoops, that link won't work. Try www.bradleybirth.com/PD.aspx

Hi AreIn,

Does this diet help you with conceiving a baby? Hope all is going well :)

It provides all of the necessary nutients to give you a healthy pregnancy. She told me that you need to start your body out as though it's pregnant so it can accept a baby. It makes sense. She also told me to start on Whey Protein shakes but that was another $30 and I had just spent $70 and thats really only for when you're actually preg to help develop healthy baby tissue.
I like that theory. Maybe will try this, as well. Thanks for the info AreIn!:thumbup:

OMG OMG OMG I just got a BFP. It is really light as had only had a wee an hour before but it is there.

I just love SMEP and we missed a crucial day too.......Just got to pray this little one sticks

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congrats Spencerbear!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Kita! You made me laugh with your comment (peruvian by injection) :rofl:

Soph - you lost me on the awesome comment :saywhat:

AreIn - Congrats on getting the bd session in...I think you broke a record :)

I haven't started the diet yet, I forgot the info at home today and I couldnt' remember everything. That whole 3 pats of butter thing is crazy. I never eat butter unless it's cooked in something.

OMG, OMG!!! Cod Liver Oil is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted in my entire life!!!!!

eurggh what does that help with? Do you know anything about my question regarding EPO?

Wantingagirl, still reading through so not sure if anyone has already answered, but I've read that you should take EPO in first half of cycle (before O) and then switch to flax seed oil the second half. Hope this helps!:thumbup:

omg omg omg i just got a bfp. It is really light as had only had a wee an hour before but it is there.

I just love smep and we missed a crucial day too.......just got to pray this little one sticks

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryfor that seems really early, any chance is ib? do you remember what thats like from your first pregnancy?
i dont want the witch to get you. i want you to have a teeny tiny baby in your belly (and not coz you got hungry and ate one lol!!)

Honeybee you crack me up!!!:rofl:

Hi Honeybee and ladies!
Well I am only 9 or 10dpo and I believe the wicked witch will be here sooner than later. I went to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago and decided to check my cervix. I have light pinkish brownish yellow CM :shrug: if that makes sense? Last month I spotted a day before I got my period and a day after it ended for total of 9 days of spotting/blood, so confusing since this never happens, Last month was a first. PLUS my period was 2 days early last cycle. I am assuming my period will be here tonight or tomorrow and will be another 2 days earlier than last cycle. Oh well, I have my appointment soon. It must explain my extreme moodiness lately and more sore boob!!!!

Good Luck Ladies!

Keep us posted tryfor!!! Wishing you lots and lots of :dust:

I LOVE SMEP, worked for us the first month we tried.

Titi-See? That made me gag just thinking about it. Nasty ass. I hate, hate, hate fish anyway.

Honey- :haha: :haha: :haha:

I LOVE it when people text me out of the blue after like 2 years of not speaking to tell me that they're pregnant.....LOVE IT....

GRRRRRRRRR :nope: Stupid people...

I haven't started the diet yet, I forgot the info at home today and I couldnt' remember everything. That whole 3 pats of butter thing is crazy. I never eat butter unless it's cooked in something.

Yeah, that seems like a lot of butter. The rest seems pretty doable. Well except for the milk part...I don't like milk :(

Precious-You could eat ice cream or yogurt or cheese too. Just as long as it's dairy.

Squirrel-No kidding. She said "You have a little one coming soon too, right?" I responded with "No, I miscarried in December" and I'm not even sure how she knew I was preg. She backed off after that, I didn't want to hear it anyway.

OMG, OMG!!! Cod Liver Oil is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted in my entire life!!!!!

eurggh what does that help with? Do you know anything about my question regarding EPO?

Wantingagirl, still reading through so not sure if anyone has already answered, but I've read that you should take EPO in first half of cycle (before O) and then switch to flax seed oil the second half. Hope this helps!:thumbup:

I'm far from an expert in these supplement things, but I've read (skimmed) somewhere that flax seed oil is not good for pregnancy. Might want to do some googleresearch on that before taking it (or anything).

haha I dont care.. I dont really talk to my father much.. Besides she always says shes black by injection :rofl: and my brothers are not black.. so yeah we're open to talking about everything. Nothing is TMI

Ok, now I get it :dohh: That's too funny! I'm 100% puertorican (including the injection):haha: That's fun to say!!

Well I do love ice cream :) Let me know when you begin the diet and tell me how you feel with it.

Precious-You could eat ice cream or yogurt or cheese too. Just as long as it's dairy.

Squirrel-No kidding. She said "You have a little one coming soon too, right?" I responded with "No, I miscarried in December" and I'm not even sure how she knew I was preg. She backed off after that, I didn't want to hear it anyway.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Well said!

Oh AreIn...i forgot to tell you sorry that you got that insensitive txt..some people are just dumb...good thing we have bnb where everyone here is very supporting.

I know it can be hard form me becuase nobody in my family knows that we are ttc'ing except for my best friend...that is why I am so happy I can come here and talk to someone

oooooh! I do get it. I was thinking injection as like your father "injected" your mother. Sorry if that brings up bad thoughts....

:rofl: haha! I was thinking the same thing!!!

Kita, love your sig. pic, too...so sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->