Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oooooh! I do get it. I was thinking injection as like your father "injected" your mother. Sorry if that brings up bad thoughts....

:rofl: haha! I was thinking the same thing!!!

Kita, love your sig. pic, too...so sweet.

Thanks hun!! My, you guys post ALOT!! lol! I leave BnB for a few hours and I come back to like 4 pages! At least Ill never get bored on here :winkwink:

Instead of flaxseed oil, fish oil is good as well and doesn't have any side effects as far as pregnancy goes. The herbalist told me that Cod live oil is the best and is the highest in DHA but before you buy, beware. It's expensive and tastes like ass.

:rofl: :rofl: You're killing me! Too funny. I kind of remember my grandmother trying to get me to take cod liver oil as a kid. I used to take fish oil, as well, but ran out. I'll go pick up some more. I apologize if you've already said, but is there a certain brand I should look out for? Thought I remember reading that on here.

I take Shaklee OmegaGuard, because it is pharmaceutical grade and they do complete quality testing to ensure it is toxin-free. It also has the ideal ratio of EPA to DHA.

Thanks Firedancer!! Very helpful. :D

Kita, I know what you mean...I have a hard time keeping up after being a way for a few days! It's SO great to have all this support, though. I'm so happy I found bnb!

Definitely Squirrel!! I'll commit right now! When should we say we'll start? Tomorrow or Sat.?

Saturday!! AWESOME! Anyone else want to join in on the yoga pact? Let's see, what should our club rules be? three times a week? Or just two, because of all the regular walking? :shrug:

yay, so excited. PLUS... this "might" help me take my mind off of all the crazy TWW thoughts going on in my head!

I did yoga last week, does that count? :rofl: I'm having a hard time committing this week so count me out!

Definitely Squirrel!! I'll commit right now! When should we say we'll start? Tomorrow or Sat.?

Saturday!! AWESOME! Anyone else want to join in on the yoga pact? Let's see, what should our club rules be? three times a week? Or just two, because of all the regular walking? :shrug:

yay, so excited. PLUS... this "might" help me take my mind off of all the crazy TWW thoughts going on in my head!

I agree!! Saturday it is. :thumbup: Let's say 2x week. Start out slow so we can meet our goal. I hope others join, too!! I'm excited. :happydance:

I LOVE yoga!! I normally go to a class at the gym on Saturdays, but DDs have soccer until May 8th...I try to do it at home but it's too distracting LOL

My living room is so tiny, I'd be running into everything if I tried doing it at home. Kicking the chair, kicking the TV. Downward dogging into the table....

Ok girls,

So, I was looking for some info on HPTs sensitivities and bumped into this essay. I was :rofl:, sop I couldn't let you girls live without having the pleasure of reading it! So check it out if you want to laugh...Enjoy!

https://www.simplymoms.com/art/htp.html

Firedancer, maybe start May 8th? Definitely puts you in a good frame of mind, doesn't it? I keep thinking about starting, but haven't....so this is great motivation!

Squirrel, I'll check-in w/ you Sunday!!

I agree!! Saturday it is. :thumbup: Let's say 2x week. Start out slow so we can meet our goal. I hope others join, too!! I'm excited. :happydance:

2x it is! From Saturday to Friday, we must do yoga 2 times. I'll send you a PM so we can start keeping track with each other! I love BnB! You all help me stay (relatively) normal! :happydance:

Anyone else who wants "in" just let us know!

mimi-I've read that before. Hilarious, that woman could be me. I pee on anything that may give me a line or two. Funny enough, I got my BFP with DD on a Dollar Store test. I had $15 to my name, poor and still in nursing school and living in a shitty little apartment with my best friend and she drove me to get it. DH and I started dating at 18, broke up at 21 and had started sleeping together again at 22 when I got preg. Good thing I still loved the man!

2x it is! From Saturday to Friday, we must do yoga 2 times. I'll send you a PM so we can start keeping track with each other! I love BnB! You all help me stay (relatively) normal! :happydance:

Anyone else who wants "in" just let us know!

So, I say "in"...I could work it out. What do you mean Sat to Fri? 2x a week?

Ok girls,

So, I was looking for some info on HPTs sensitivities and bumped into this essay. I was :rofl:, sop I couldn't let you girls live without having the pleasure of reading it! So check it out if you want to laugh...Enjoy!

https://www.simplymoms.com/art/htp.html

GREAT article Mimi!!! Thanks for sharing!

mimi that is really funny, thanks for sharing!
And by the way EVERY time I see your cow avatar I have a little giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->