Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Anyone know what happened to Morgan? She hasn't been on since early, that's unlike her...today is our first BD day so maybe she's making a day of it.

So, I say "in"...I could work it out. What do you mean Sat to Fri? 2x a week?

Starting on Saturday, you have through Friday night to do two sessions of yoga. The next week starts again on Saturday. Just to make sure we are fully aware of when the counting starts and stops for the week! Sound good? Sorry, I know I'm really loopy right now... I just can't help myself!

And mimi-- that article describes me pretty perfectly! I will order stuff online for TTC and rush home in order to get to it and hide it before OH sees it. Not because he wouldn't "allow" me to buy it, but because it would overwhelm him and he's more of a 'go with the flow' kind of guy... lol, no pun intended!

I get you (and all you other POAS addicts!). We should start a thread/group called "POAS AA"!

Soph, I'm glad you like my avatar. It freaks Jaimie out :(. I think she's funny too, cute, and makes me smile.

Now I'm REALLY going to bed (oh, and we also need a "BnB AA" group/thread)

Firedancer, maybe start May 8th? Definitely puts you in a good frame of mind, doesn't it? I keep thinking about starting, but haven't....so this is great motivation!

Squirrel, I'll check-in w/ you Sunday!!

Msy 8th is their last soccer, so the 15th for sure!

think the :witch: maybe on her way to me god knows what all that was about on tuesday night but nothing at all yesterday not going to bother testing as think she is gonna show after that right? a girl from my work said it could of been a really early mc as i have been workin out loads lately could this be right? congrats to any :bfp:

no mimi jaimie likes it too, its me it freaks out!! Scary cow.

myturnyet - gd luck with the insurance bd!!

im too positive this cycle, 4dpo, am convinced this will be our month without any real grounding to feel that way. man im gonna cry if the witch shows

on a different note, i had a horrid dream last night. i dreamt my best mate was having a baby so i went to the hospital to see her, and she was so so happy, and i didnt know whether to laugh or cry and then i was walking home after and i got mugged, basard nicked my handbag. grrrrr. scary ass dream.

anyhoo, hope everyone's doing ok.xxx

Hi guys - haven't been on this thread for a few days as I was away in the UK and then I was trying to catch up on all the posts - ghee this thread rocks!!! Anyways, I'm now on cd 24 - my af due is due on Tuesday - not feeling too good about this cycle as I've no symptoms etc and we only bd'd on cd 11, 13 and 15 before I went on my little sojourn - I haven't done opks so I'm not sure when I o'd - if my af is late, I reckon it might be do with flying so I'm not going to get my hopes up there either - will definitely follow the smep plan more fully next month.

Finally congrats to Spencerbear on the BFP and to all the others who I have missed and to those who got their AFs - we'll get em next cycle!!!!

Precious-You could eat ice cream or yogurt or cheese too. Just as long as it's dairy.

Squirrel-No kidding. She said "You have a little one coming soon too, right?" I responded with "No, I miscarried in December" and I'm not even sure how she knew I was preg. She backed off after that, I didn't want to hear it anyway.

:gun: WTF the woman should shut up and stop digging herself a hole. How can she even ask about your pregnancy when hasnt spoke to you in so long. Sorry thats my rant over now :growlmad:

Sara thanks for the info. Wow is yur hair lighter in that pic, you look different. ah how insensitive I hate that its like could you not just contact for normal chit chat. Gosh some people just love it being about themselves. Woo hoo for the :sex: Sara

Titi that is bizarre

I had a dream a couple of days ago that got BFP on superdrug test, couple of weeks before had a dream I was in childbirth scary!

momtoboys I had that issue too regarding ewcm but think hubbys wouldnt stretch and would break quite easily

Welcome Kita!

What a lovely story tryforbaby I hope this is it for you this month

ttcstill Im going to get preseed if I dont conceive this month, still waiting for my softcups

Ness Spencerbear got one!

MissZoie I hope so that sounds promising for implantation

Soph So sorry for your BFN, I was like that last cycle was over 2 days late and just wish she would hurry up. I hope she doesnt come for you tho xx hehe very valid point

Rachel GL with your smep'ing it up!!!

Wow a good cold drink would be gud right now!

Hey LuckyD they are called sprinkles here too or maybe even 'hundred and thousands'

My turn yet thanx hun! do you know what amount for each?

Kfarb what a wicked pic!

hehe will have a look soon mimi

oh im not sure new mummy I hope you dont get AF keep us updated please xx

Thats a horrid dream honey hope your gud I have a stinking headache bah

Can I be added for the 28th? I think that's when I am due next .

It's not gone too well this month but still trying

OMG COULD YOU GIRLS CHAT ANY MORE. I WAS ONLY GONE FOR LIKE, 12 HOURS. GOODNESS GRACIOUS. i left my apartment early this AM to go visit my mom, came home and STUPID OH locked me out, i lost my key, so me and my poor puppy had to sit in my hot car for THREE HOURS. my cell was dead so i went to a gas station to use a pay phone to find out where he was, got surrounded by a bunch of thugs demanding i pay them for using "their payphone" ended up giving them everything i had in my pocket which was only around 5.00, thank god i didn't have my purse on me. i just can't believe none of the grown men gassing up didn't come over and help me, i was really disappointed in my city, no wonder so many people get mugged out here, no one is willing to help them. i'm a small girl with about six drunk homeless thugs surrounded about me yelling at me to give them money and blocking me so i can't run away and NONE of you can help me?! needless to say i was furious with OH when he finally decided to come home and almost didn't do my CD8 BD but i sucked it up and did it anyways and passed out.
anyways. girls asking about vitex, it's good for the whole cycle, not sure about once you get your bfp, but i'm pretty sure it's safe then too, i think you're supposed to wean off it once you're pregnant, but you have to keep taking it all cycle or it wont build the way it's supposed to.
oh goodness. so glad i don't have to bd today, although i do have to go and buy dollar store opks. after i just bought clearblue opks. that leak in my ceiling i was talking about completely ruined everything in my bathroom including the reader for the clearblue opks. y'all don't think i can just read them without the reader? like, look and see how dark the lines are on the tests instead of looking for a circle or a smiley? because that's not an option as it is completely ruined :(

jee so mamaxm thats so bad, yeah this day in age you think someone would have tried to help you out. It was bad enough but so glad it didnt turn out any worse. Stupid people, need to get their life in order and stop trying to ruin others. Im not sure about the opk's as I dont use them but guess if they work the same as the normal opk surely you could do them that way. Gosh you are having a bad run of luck in that apartment, when did you say you move?

august, i can't wait to get out of here. i only moved here because it was very close to my school and they tricked me into a 2 year lease. i was in shock, there were business men and big strong construction workers gassing up and none of them came to help me. ridiculous.

Wow, Mamaxm, what a day! That is horrible and pretty scary too. Glad you are ok!

I am feeling kinda weird and don't know what to think about it...I have felt no symptoms at all (I am only 9 or 10DPO) and then today have felt crampy and my stomach is tender and after dinner I began feeling sick, and then half an hour ago I just threw up. I feel like I have a stomach bug - I think that is probably what it is. It's too early for ms really, isn't it? I am happy to throw up if I am pg - but really dont' want to be sick right now! I am trying soooo hard not to ss - but just don't know how to take this! I think I will assume I am just sick.

Sorry, just had to put it out there, feeling confused and not sure whether to be cautiously hopeful or depressed cos I have a bug.

ANYWAY - enough about me! How are you all? xx

OMG COULD YOU GIRLS CHAT ANY MORE. I WAS ONLY GONE FOR LIKE, 12 HOURS. GOODNESS GRACIOUS. i left my apartment early this AM to go visit my mom, came home and STUPID OH locked me out, i lost my key, so me and my poor puppy had to sit in my hot car for THREE HOURS. my cell was dead so i went to a gas station to use a pay phone to find out where he was, got surrounded by a bunch of thugs demanding i pay them for using "their payphone" ended up giving them everything i had in my pocket which was only around 5.00, thank god i didn't have my purse on me. i just can't believe none of the grown men gassing up didn't come over and help me, i was really disappointed in my city, no wonder so many people get mugged out here, no one is willing to help them. i'm a small girl with about six drunk homeless thugs surrounded about me yelling at me to give them money and blocking me so i can't run away and NONE of you can help me?! needless to say i was furious with OH when he finally decided to come home and almost didn't do my CD8 BD but i sucked it up and did it anyways and passed out.
anyways. girls asking about vitex, it's good for the whole cycle, not sure about once you get your bfp, but i'm pretty sure it's safe then too, i think you're supposed to wean off it once you're pregnant, but you have to keep taking it all cycle or it wont build the way it's supposed to.
oh goodness. so glad i don't have to bd today, although i do have to go and buy dollar store opks. after i just bought clearblue opks. that leak in my ceiling i was talking about completely ruined everything in my bathroom including the reader for the clearblue opks. y'all don't think i can just read them without the reader? like, look and see how dark the lines are on the tests instead of looking for a circle or a smiley? because that's not an option as it is completely ruined :(

Oh my, Mamaxm, I am glad you are safe and unharmed. At least they didn't make off with more. What a day!

Morning girls! havent been here for few days me and OH have had some issues we were going to wait to TTC in another 3 months but hes decided we should just go with the flow now no stressing and wondering how are you all? xx

Holy crap mama! I'm glad you're alright. We are a chatty bunch, aren't we?

that just totally sucks, I would have helped if I was there even though I probably wouldnt have made a difference. Yeah I remember you saying that about the lease. Dont know what is wrong with some men Im sure our OH's wouldnt have walked away. Im moving in August too im moving from Scotland to England

LuckyD my sis had MS for a couple of days in her 2ww and then went away until 6 weeks pregnant. FX for you

Lucia glad you are still trying and hope it happens for you very soon

I have the worst headache ever, going for a shower then pick up son from school, speak tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->