Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm that's awful hope you're ok.

4dpo today. last night i had really bad cramp in my foot lol, do you think there's anyway that means im pregnant? no? clutching at straws?! thought as much!!

have followed smep to the t this month, really hope it pays off.

hope you lovely ladies are all well.xx

Ladies! I got my smiley face today!!! I have never been this excited before. But I have a question? So we BD last night because it was CD10, and I got my positive this morning so now we have to BD 3 days in a row (which will actually be 4 because of CD10 BD). My concern is that my DH won't keep up and will be tired by the third day. So my question is would today and tomorrow be enough considering we got yesterday in? Hopefully my rambling isn't too confusing. Thanks girls.

Emily haha thats funny last month I was like did dropping a drawer on my toe mean im pregnant. Joking aside tho cramping can be a sign of pregnancy however I dont know at what point that shows.

MommyB yay woop woop. Personally I think as long as you cover the peak days

Good morning ladies..... Mama- GLAD YOU ARE OKAY!!!!

So I started :sex: early this time..... CD 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 then 16 for good luck does that sound right?????

Hey everyone - I have no internet at the mo so just flying on quickly to update you... I bought some clear blue tests and did one yesterday and one today. Yesterdays was a pretty believable bfp, todays was pretty faint but there... also just did an IC which has a line but I am worried it's an evap. So I either have my bfp and I am a total worryer or I am the biggest evap poas lady you ever did meet (3 faint lines on superdrugs, 2 on clearblue and one on IC) If I was 9/10 dpo I would believe them without a doubt but I am 18 dpo and my af should have been here Sunday so surely they should be dark lines - I am NEVER late, till now. So ladies - what do you reckon?!

Well ladies the :witch: got me so I will give SMEP a shot! Next AF is due May 13.

ginger- Can you get a blood test? That's probably your best bet since you're having trouble with HPTs. I had the same kind of thing happen when I had my chemical.

mommyb-that's beautiful! I would say just 2 days is sufficient to make a total of 3. make sure you get your insurance BD in there though!

I wouldn't say I am having trouble with the hpt's - indeed I think the trouble is with my own head! I am having some bloods tomorrow on an unrelated issue and am just waiting for my gp to call back so I can ask if they can test for pregnancy too. My oh thinks I am mad - he has seen the tests and said they are are positive and I should stop worrying, but I just wish they were darker. Also, is a chemical not when your period turns up on time and you had got a positive before it was due? My period was due last weekend and shows no sign of turning up whatsoever :shrug:

Soph- I really hope you get your BFP today....

Cupcake and ginger i hope you get an answer one way or the other soon. I didnt get a + until i was a week over with my eldest son.

Praying that everyone else in the 2ww has some good results and the battle to stop the old hag works.

Arein :hugs: to help you feel a bit better

sorry if ive missed anyone

Hey Spencerbear - Congrats on the BFP - happy and healthy 9 months to you :baby: How exciting!!!

My update... I'm still waiting af - no signs and i'm now 4 days late... Have tested this eve with a FRER and got a very very faint pink line... you have to pop it to the light to see it! So am thinking an evap...

so your past experience when you were expecting your son, did you test every day you were late and only got a pos after a week late? Was it very faint when it first came through?

I tested every couple of days, convinced i was pregnant and nothing, not even a hint until 7 days after AF was due. Then suddenly a faint line...

Thanks spencerbear I could really do with some positive stories about people getting faint lines even when their af was late!! I am going to see if I can get a blood test done, if not I shall test again but NOT till Sunday (she says!) as I will be a week late then.

ginger- I promised myself the same thing last month! Good luck with your blood test!!!!

I wouldn't say I am having trouble with the hpt's - indeed I think the trouble is with my own head! I am having some bloods tomorrow on an unrelated issue and am just waiting for my gp to call back so I can ask if they can test for pregnancy too. My oh thinks I am mad - he has seen the tests and said they are are positive and I should stop worrying, but I just wish they were darker. Also, is a chemical not when your period turns up on time and you had got a positive before it was due? My period was due last weekend and shows no sign of turning up whatsoever :shrug:

Can you show us a pic?

Sadly not because I am at my mums borrowing her computer so don't have them with me. You'd see them though, clear as day... whether you'd be able to tell me if they were evaps or not I don't know :shrug: If I am in the same situation when I get my internet back on Tuesday I shall try and sort a pic! Hopefully I will know by then one way or another. I have had never ending heartburn the last 3 days just taken more gavisgon, for what it's worth!

Is it really possible to keep consistantly getting evaps with no bfns in between?

I don't know titi!! You'd think not... but why are my lines not proper dark :wacko: I think I am going mental!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->