Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi all,

Just joined today. Have been reading about the SMEP. Can you add me to the list please. My day 8 is tomorrow so I am good to go.

Sorry Soph and Lucia :hugs:
Lucia-my DH pulled a similar episode on me last summer so we went to NTNP to give him a break. I think he felt it was his fault or he was inferior even though we already have a DD (WHO IS 4 YEARS OLD TODAY AND I'M ABOUT READY TO BAWL MY EYES OUT). The break gave him time to relax and eventually he came back.
Soph- Join the ranks of the TTC Warriors!

I got 3 bars on my OvaCue this morning! Yay! And it's a BD day so I feel pretty good about it. I showed DH when he got home from work this morning and he doesn't have to be at work til 10:30 tonight so we'll have plenty of time since I took the day off to be at home with my not-so-much-a-baby-anymore baby for her birthday. We're going to the zoo!

Aw, happy birthday to DD! I hope the rain subsides for you. Are you going to Brookfield?

Hello :]]
I'll be testing on May 5th if you could please put me down for then :]]

Fingers crossed for everyone :]

xOxOx

We live in Macon, about 3 1/2 hours south of Chicago. I would love if we could go to Brookfield but it's too far for us to go today. We have just a little zoo in Decatur with a huge playground so we'll be going there. It hasn't started raining yet here but I think it's coming. I hope it holds out, I promised her the zoo on Monday for her birthday.

OMG guys am totally in shock! Just had doctors call with urine results from Tueday and BFN... She's going to get me to have a blood test just to confirm...

Hope this is really it!

I'm 5 days late and 20dpo today... so I am a real late one but a good example to show that the urine tests don't always show up early... If you're late this month it could just be that your HCG levels as an individual aren't overly high...

I hope this is it guys...

First month of SMEP, First month of Conceive + and first month of CBFM.
2nd month ttc

Baby dust to you all for your current cycles - SMEP is the way to go!!!

Congratulations cupcake :happydance: xxx

Sorry Red...I actually did start at cd12 becuase my dh was away in Vegas and by the time I met up with him it was cd12...GL!!

Hi everyone im on my phone so very quickly letting you know doc is pretty sure i am preg i took some tests in to show lol had blood test because i begged for it. Get results monday so yay so far x

And yay cupcake i shall message you when i have proper internet back heres hoping we can be bump nubuddies? Yipee x

Hi everyone im on my phone so very quickly letting you know doc is pretty sure i am preg i took some tests in to show lol had blood test because i begged for it. Get results monday so yay so far x

YAY!!!!! keep us posted!

well todays opk has started to show so hope will o in the next few days. cycle 10 today so get some bd in tonight!!

Oh so sorry Lucia-can imagine that's v. hard.......
and soph :hugs: for that stupid witch.

Cupcake-Congrats! Now do you believe it?

Hmmm still don't believe it - tried a superdrug early a couple of hours ago and got a very very faint line... still a line nonetheless... just wondering why at 20dpo my lines are so faint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->