Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm only on cycle number 3 of TTC #1 and have decided to try the SMEP plan on its own before adding any softcups or preseed for now. Got some OPKs yesterday so now waiting to use them. Good luck to everyone still trying for thier BFP.

hi fulfil and welcome--hope i have the name right..

tammy cant believe how far gone you are now--so delighted for you..xx

hi nevertogether, wanting a girl and missy moo

im just home from a few days away...i am cd 5 now...so 3 days left before i start smep!

really hope we all get our september BFPs.....:happydance::happydance:

Well ladies make room for me please as I will be back as soon as they figure out what has went worng. I found out today the baby is now an :angel:. I will deliver vaginally so I am off to the hospital now...... will keep you all updated.

Well ladies make room for me please as I will be back as soon as they figure out what has went worng. I found out today the baby is now an :angel:. I will deliver vaginally so I am off to the hospital now...... will keep you all updated.

:cry: ah hun I am so so sorry, keeping you in my prayers and hope you keep strong through this terrible time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ttc - I am soo sorry. Feel like hugging you. I wish I could. :hugs:. Praying for you too. Keep strong. I know you have a good man to help you get through all of this

Hey girls, can I join?

I will be TTC as of the start of november but want to max my chances as I have a blocked tube... I am thinking of doing a version of this plan as I use a persona so it tells me when to test but its generally the same thing.

I am unsure weather to use preseed though? I like the idea of it because we both like lube but worried it could affect it the wrong way if you get me?

Currently CD10, 9 weeks till TTC and counting.

Hope you dont mind me joining in?

xxx

hi tammy--ttcstill--i am so so sorry to hear the news---

---i am so sorry and i hope u r ok

xx

tammy - i am so sorry :cry: :cry: we are all here for you honey whenever you feel that you can come back.

hi wanting a girl--im good--although just found out another girl at work is pregnant...its never easy to hear such news...
im cd 6 today...so will be starting smep on friday..trying to be positive as possible
how are you?xx

I am not leaving, I am here I am just kinda hanging in the shadows until I can join you all on the plan.

I delivered Leiland James Myers at 7:52 a.m. today how do I say good-bye when I was never allowed to say hello???

tammy--im so so sorry..was so annoyed to hear your news today :(
I have had 2 MC's but none after 12 weeks.... take time out for yourself and time to heal.....xxx

brillbride thats so crap and always happening it will be our turn soon hun I just know it
guess just not meant to be our time yet. Ugh I have been on SMEP so long its so disheartening
sometimes but refuse to give up lol.... certainly shows you how strong we are. Im good just
a bit confused as my CBFM asked for a stick today which was strange as 2 days til AF due and
I did it anyway wish I hadnt :rofl: Shows a high??? Now I know you can sometimes get a positive
OPK which could mean pregnancy but surely that would be a peak on the monitor, do you think it
would show high at this point before AF comes? I was doing so well with being relaxed until now

Hope your ok hun?

Tammy I am so so sorry and what sych a beautiful name were you 19 weeks hun or further?
Do you mind me asking how big he was but if its too upsetting you dont have to? I thought
they would let you have hand and footprints and let you say goodbye to him are you not allowed
a funeral service for him. I am so so sorry hun I am so mad too its so cruel. lots of :hugs:
and we are all here for you

TTCstill I am sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how you are feeling, I have had a MC but at only 5 weeks and that was heartbreaking enough.

Lots of hugs... :hugs:

xxxx

Its okay to ask questions- I was 15 weeks 5 days. They are thinking he had chromosone defects. They tried to get hand and footprints but he had only grew to about 14 weeks and his skin was very thin. He was about 5 inches long. I have a memory box and we had him baptized. Its just so hard to say good-bye to your child when you never got to kiss them, play with them, or feed them.

I found my pregnancy tests this morning....... I remember how happy we were and how relieved I was when I made it to 13 weeks..... I thought I was in the clear..... I guess not!

I don't know if I will ever make it through this with the strength to try again..... I don't know I would survive another loss like this.

This is the second child I delievered just to watch them wrap them up and take them away!

With one very early micarriage in between.

:nope:

hi tammy-u poor thing--really hope u r ok and as u said--once people even get 2 twelve weeks they think they are in the clear...its so sad when u had carried so far.....:nope::nope::nope:xxx

brillbride thats so crap and always happening it will be our turn soon hun I just know it
guess just not meant to be our time yet. Ugh I have been on SMEP so long its so disheartening
sometimes but refuse to give up lol.... certainly shows you how strong we are. Im good just
a bit confused as my CBFM asked for a stick today which was strange as 2 days til AF due and
I did it anyway wish I hadnt :rofl: Shows a high??? Now I know you can sometimes get a positive
OPK which could mean pregnancy but surely that would be a peak on the monitor, do you think it
would show high at this point before AF comes? I was doing so well with being relaxed until now

Hope your ok hun?

Tammy I am so so sorry and what sych a beautiful name were you 19 weeks hun or further?
Do you mind me asking how big he was but if its too upsetting you dont have to? I thought
they would let you have hand and footprints and let you say goodbye to him are you not allowed
a funeral service for him. I am so so sorry hun I am so mad too its so cruel. lots of :hugs:
and we are all here for you

hi wanting a girl----yes i feel like im an oldie on this web page--everyone else seems 2 move on to p+B... but as u say--it will make is strong--hard as nails more like it!!
as far as your CB fertilty monitor is concerned--i bought one after my 1st MC (as a treat --how sad!) i used it for a few months but i was also using the clearblue smileys face opks and cheap ebay opks --so i was using all three things and i kept getting my peak days same as the smiley faces so i knew one had to go so i gave up on the fertility monitor as i found it annoying..lol...xxx

ps: wanting--i really hope u r pregnant and that is why your monitor said "high"---fingers crossed 4 u..xx

you are so strong tammy. i don't how you are going to get through this, but just know we are all here for you every step of the way. i am hoping and praying that you get what you deserve so very soon and that your currently sadness will get better. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss ttcstill, stay strong and remember we are all here for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->