Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

So sorry Tammy you have got to stay strong. I can't even begin to imagine how hurt you must be. We are all here for you x

Thanks everyone- I just feel so lost right now. It hurts to breathe and its hard to sleep- the doctor says that I can go back to work on Monday and i NEED to but I am just not ready- emotionally I am so far from being ready I can't see light at the end of the tunnell!

Thanks everyone- I just feel so lost right now. It hurts to breathe and its hard to sleep- the doctor says that I can go back to work on Monday and i NEED to but I am just not ready- emotionally I am so far from being ready I can't see light at the end of the tunnell!

All I can offer is :hugs:

If you are not ready dont go back. Do what is best for you. :kiss:

xxx

Been away for a while as it all just got to much and had a wee bit of a melt down. May try and come on here a little bit but for now we are more NTNP then anything.

ttcstill - I am so sorry for your loss hun, words can not express just how sorry xxx

Well ladies make room for me please as I will be back as soon as they figure out what has went worng. I found out today the baby is now an :angel:. I will deliver vaginally so I am off to the hospital now...... will keep you all updated.

so sorry tammy:hugs:

Hi ladies just reporting i got my
:bfp:
on friday afternoon but then started some spotting and had bad pains on sat felt awful all day yesterday but not to bad today very, very scared and got a scan booked at EPU on wednesday lunchtime hope i have a sticky bean got positives all weekend and still 1-2 weeks on cb digi today fx'ed
How is everyone else doing?

on friday afternoon but then started some spotting and had bad pains on sat felt awful all day yesterday but not to bad today very, very scared and got a scan booked at EPU on wednesday lunchtime hope i have a sticky bean got positives all weekend and still 1-2 weeks on cb digi today fx'ed

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats! xxx:flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::baby::baby:

spoke to docs today they wont even see me until i have had my scan tomorrow or maybe even after a 2nd one next week in limbo its driving me in sane!
Not felt to bad today boobs really sore and still spotting but gp says its normal!?
just wanna see something anything tomorrow want some answers and reassurance x x

Newmummy - So sorry they are saying that to you but I have heard also it is normal for spotting in first stages of pregnancy. Best thing to do is be reasurred by what your doctor said and try to relax until your scan. x

I had spotting in the begining of my pregnancy and it was fine..... they say as long as you are not filling up a pad then you have nothing to worry about.... just relax hun...... Congrats and sticky baby dust to you!

Newmummy - So sorry they are saying that to you but I have heard also it is normal for spotting in first stages of pregnancy. Best thing to do is be reasurred by what your doctor said and try to relax until your scan. x

I had spotting in the begining of my pregnancy and it was fine..... they say as long as you are not filling up a pad then you have nothing to worry about.... just relax hun...... Congrats and sticky baby dust to you!
there was nothing there no sign of pregnancy :cry:

hi new mammy--havent been on as had a death in the family--you poor thing--hope u ok..xxxxx

Awww new mummy so sorry for you. :hugs:

hi new mammy--havent been on as had a death in the family--you poor thing--hope u ok..xxxxx

they sais there is no sign of a pregnancy, there i know im clutching at straws but as my spotting has been way lighter than an af and no terrible pains i hope it was to early i am only 5 weeks today been to gp she gave me new hope told me to keep testing as she feels i was treated un fairly at epu silly docs had referred me as 8 weeks to get me in!(probably to stop me ringing over bank hol wk end)
my boobs still hurt still getting pos tests and surelly they would of gone by now??
i had a faint barely there pos last tues but neg on a digi
no more tests till fri last week pos on 2 asdas and pos 1-2 on a digi
digi still 1-2 today??

truelly hoping tomorrow or saturdays may be 2-3

or am i just kidding myself??:cry:

hi new mummy--surely at 5 weeks it would be way too early to see any signs of pregnancy---i wouldnt worry yet. hppe u get a 2-3 soon and that it all works out..fingers crossed.xxxx

Did you tell the doctors about all your pos tests?

yes she just said they would stay like that for a few days but strange how it was a week?

also the nurse at epu was saying the test i did there was faint but it looked no different to mine or any of the girls pics on here?

another lady has told me that a hpt will go lighter the stronger your hcg is as they cant handle it she advised me to do two tests one with nomal wee and one in diluted

i know deep down my beany hs gone i just wished a test would say so:cry:

Did they say why it happened....Is there a medical reason etc etc

New Mummy hun I am so sorry this has happened and hope you get all your answers soon.

Tammy I hope you are ok under the circumstances and that you get through this.

How is everyone else any plans for the weekend?

Hi wanting I am ok....about to ovulate tomorrow. Nothing major to report really. Rather boring person I am haha.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->