Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

recieved my OPKs yesterday slightly late but tested and got a line not as dark as control yet though so hoping to ovulate in next couple of days. I got excited seeing 2lines can only imagine what it'll be like on a preg test.

Did they say why it happened....Is there a medical reason etc etc

no they were horrible
my gp gave me renewed hope yesterday but i know im being silly
did two ic this morn both pos and digi still saying 1-2 thats exactly a week since my first one said that i know it should say 2-3 now surely??
im still in limbo still feel preg sometimes but its prob all in my head
am still bleeding/spotting when i go to loo
its just not how i expected a mc to be i want it over x

hope your holding up to tammy i know you are going throughit much more than me x my thoughts are with you and your family x

I'm so sorry newmummy its just horrible for you. I am here for you and so are all the other ladies on bnb x

thanks missy i just feel in limbo
i want a negative result or a big 2-3 i know its not going to happen though
the ic i used are 25miu and show faint pos
but digis are 50miu and still showing pos 1-2 weeks how is this i tought they were less sensitive i just cant work it out?
can anyone shed any light on it ?
obviously i only got my bfp last fri the day i started to spot so why has it not turned negative yet?? x

I hope you get some answers. I'm sorry I can't help more :-(. Can anybody shed some light for newmummy???

i have decided no more tests now till wed like epu said too thank you all for your kind words and support but i have started to bleed now rather than spot so maybe this is it good luck everyone this month i will keep stalking x x

Newmummy - So sorry they are saying that to you but I have heard also it is normal for spotting in first stages of pregnancy. Best thing to do is be reasurred by what your doctor said and try to relax until your scan. x

Hi ladies just reporting i got my
:bfp:
on friday afternoon but then started some spotting and had bad pains on sat felt awful all day yesterday but not to bad today very, very scared and got a scan booked at EPU on wednesday lunchtime hope i have a sticky bean got positives all weekend and still 1-2 weeks on cb digi today fx'ed
How is everyone else doing?

I had spotting in the begining of my pregnancy and it was fine..... they say as long as you are not filling up a pad then you have nothing to worry about.... just relax hun...... Congrats and sticky baby dust to you!
there was nothing there no sign of pregnancy :cry:

New Mummy- I am so sorry hun and I hope they are wrong. When i found out I was pregnant in May i tested at 10 dpo I had my first scan at 32 dpo and you could see the baby that put me at 6weeks 5 days. However if they are seeing no signs of pregnancy I am concerned because they can generally see a yolk sac even if there is no baby present. FX'D for you ....... :hugs:

The doctor told me today that wehave to wait until the 15th of September to resume sexual activity and she wants me to avoid getting pregnant until November at the earliest in order to give my body time to go back to normal and reduce the risk of yet another MC

I've heard that you can fall quicker after mc and recently here in uk there was a big hoo ha about doctors saying to wait and some saying not to. They came to the conclusion that it is better to try as soon as possible in the end. This is what has been on the news lately over in UK. x

after my 2 mc's---i never waited----always tried straight away --however never concieved straight away.......xx
hope everyone is well..iv just finished the 3 in a row---of smepping....xx

:hi: Brillbride I have just been swimming. Did 30 lengths and I feeeeeeeeeel good!! haha

thanks tammy and missy and any others who have give me support over the last week or so
well my test this morning was negative on a digi
so im back on the ttc train
tammy im so sorry for your loss too, i feel awful like i shouldnt even be upset as some ladies losses are more real than mine x

does anyone know if i count my first day of bleeding from mc as cycle day one?

yes first day of bleeding is usually classed as day 1....sorry new mummy--but im sure u will be bak pregnant again in no time..xx

hi missy moo --u must be soo fit..xx

hi brill could you please read my thread see if you can help me cheers x x

I am not going to swim anymore cos I cannot find anything definate to say that it is ok to do so whilst ttc. Some very conflicting advice. Some say it is not good due to the chlorine and some say go ahead and do it. I have decided to do out of water exercise instead but at the same Leisure Centre. I am gonna do Spin Class and Yoga instead. I would rather not swim just incase even though I totally enjoy swimming. It is not worth it. I can swim whilst pregnant. I know that much. But whilst TTC I think because of the conflicting info I would rather not spoil my chances.

:hi: everyone

New Mummy I am so sorry for your loss and hope you catch straight away again :hugs: Hopefully we all do

I agree with MissyMooMoo Tammy in UK they advise you can start trying straight away but is personal choice. However I guess it depends how you feel and how far on you are. Do you feel strong enough to want another as I remember you saying you werent sure if you could carry on?

Brillbride how are you hun? You are officially in 2ww now? FX for you. I have just finished AF so FX this month is my month. 11th cycle gotta happen soon huh?

Kitkat how are you?

Hey to everyone else if I have missed anyone :hugs:

I am not going to swim anymore cos I cannot find anything definate to say that it is ok to do so whilst ttc. Some very conflicting advice. Some say it is not good due to the chlorine and some say go ahead and do it. I have decided to do out of water exercise instead but at the same Leisure Centre. I am gonna do Spin Class and Yoga instead. I would rather not swim just incase even though I totally enjoy swimming. It is not worth it. I can swim whilst pregnant. I know that much. But whilst TTC I think because of the conflicting info I would rather not spoil my chances.

Just wanted to mention my thoughts on swimming while TTC!!! I had a 13 week miscarriage back in January and have been desperately trying to conceive. I love the gym and swimming and spin classes are my fave!! well after reading an article that said spinning is bad for you when ttc I thought I would go back to swimming (which I love and used to do several times a week a few years back!) anyway. I had not managed to get pregnant in 7 months and last month I was just thinking that maybe the swimming was the problem as TMI ALERT. when I was walkin from the pool I always felt a gush of water come out. almost like I was peeing myself (told you TMI) and it dawned on me that maybe Ineeded to try and stop!!

I didnt swim at all in the lead up to or including the week of OV and BANG got my BFP. sadly I had a mc but I now have stopped my swimming. It could be pure coninsidence but I am not taking any chances. Now in the 2ww yet again

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"