Sperm meets egg plan!

By the way... what is pre seed?
xx

Its a lubricant that is safe to use when ttc. I used it on the days when the cranberry supplements I was taking "dried" me up a bit and I wanted to give the sperm an extra boost. It was my first time using it....and well it worked I guess!

You can google it, I bought a tube off Amazon.

:hugs:

Hello all! So sorry to hear of all your losses. I had a loss too (my first pregnancy). I miscarried at 7 weeks due to a blighted ovum. I had a D&C on 1/10/11, had my first af 2/10/11. Now we are trying to concieve and really hopeful.

Please can someone explain what the SMEP is all about? I'm really interested and would like to know if i can start it now since i just got past my first af after mc. Thanks everyone.

Ruby

SMEP is "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" Just google it and it will give you all the details. Good luck!

SMEP is "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" Just google it and it will give you all the details. Good luck!

Hi Hopealways

Hows the plan going?

Still on the plan my self but haven't had a positive OPK as yet! even though according to my chart im supposed to ovulate today, so this makes me think i've been ovulating later than i thought and missing it because of B'Ding on the days i thought i was.

Little s are you hanging in there, what are you ... 7DPO now???? :)

xx

Arh, i dont think im doing very well with this plan lol! should be simple, but we are both taking royal jelly and we are both soooooooo horney! lol! so we had to do it on day 6! which i thought ok, thats not too bad, still be everyother day, i managed to keep from pouncing on him in day 7, which is surprising as it was valentines, but we kept ourselves busy so problem solved!

Then yesterday we did it twice :dohh: just cant keep our hands off each other :blush: Thing is im so horney today i dont think we can resist today too (CD 9)!

Anyone have this problem? i really need some help ... btw i totally recommend royal jelly!

Done okay sticking to the plan so far :) but im a little worried as the SMEP says to BD every night for three nights when you get your positive OPK which came today :) but i BD last night as it was the day i was supposed to and didn't have a postive opk yesterday, what i'm trying to say is, that even though i'm quite up for the :sex: that will be four nights in a row with one day off then one day on again!

I dunno how i'm going to do it :blush: what if i get too tired to complete this mission and fall at the last hurdle ?

How much will it matter?, if i do it for three not four ?

:nope:

im sure 3 days will be fine. its just to cover all bases really. but you could get some royal jelly lol!

im sure 3 days will be fine. its just to cover all bases really. but you could get some royal jelly lol!

Ha Ha I was going to try that next month if i don't catch this time... where did you get yours from? Is it pill or liquid? :)

bought some from holland and barrat in neath, but just ordered some more from the internet because we are both taking it lol!

you always lived in swansea?

bought some from holland and barrat in neath, but just ordered some more from the internet because we are both taking it lol!

you always lived in swansea?

Yes always lived in Swansea but only in Clydach for nearly a year, How about you?

Must order some royal jelly if this don't work ... thanks top tip :)

x

I am originaly from swansea but lived in scotland for a few years, only been back since september.

Hi ladies.. nice to see our thread is still going strong!
Its such a small world isn't it?! I went to Swansea Uni and my parents lived in Pontardawe for a few years...

Im doing ok.. my temp went below cover line yesterday and still today and had a bit of spotting (only a tiny bit) so feeling like Im out and AF will come any minute.. Was a little upset when I saw it but still trying to remain hopeful. I have no idea when Af will turn up as since MC my cycle has been crazy. Feeling tired and gutted.
:cry:

Sorry to be so low girls... Im hoping things are going well for you too.
BTW - Im 7 or 8DPO today
xxx

you think AF is coming this early? whats your LP ususally like?

Since MC my LP has only been 9/10 days so this month I have been taking pregnacare to hopefully extend it. It has worked so far as ovulated 4 days later that usual this month... just praying that it extends my LP too.

Implantation dip did cross my mind but don't want to get hopes up.

Since MC my LP has only been 9/10 days so this month I have been taking pregnacare to hopefully extend it. It has worked so far as ovulated 4 days later that usual this month... just praying that it extends my LP too.

Implantation dip did cross my mind but don't want to get hopes up.

Hang in there Little S, as they say "it's not over till the Witch shows", :flower:

Morning Little S And Eternal...

How are we all doing this morning?

Little S how are you?.. yesterday you were feeling a little low, :hugs: hoping today your feeling a bit better :flower:

Eternal... i'm sure your doing great... because since you and hubby started Royal jelly youv'e been like rampant rabbits :haha:.

I'm still on plan day 14 today positive OPK yesterday :happydance: So :sex: for three days... Fingers crossed for us all.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->