Spotting since 9dpo & cramps

And I know my levels would still be so low right now (if I WAS prego), considering I was <1 hcg as of 5 days ago... but I wanted to try anyways lol

Same test from today. Is this an evap line? I have NO idea what they look like. Thin lines confuse me. It has a faint blue to it.

OR... since the - part going across (the control part) is gone since I took it out of the plastic, could that be the dye from the control line on that same part? this is the back of the strip. the 2 'dots' on either side are the ends of the control line. I know I am testing in the AM, but I like to drive myself nuts lol

Attachments

• 20150727_163800.jpg
    20150727_163800.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
Blue dyes are harder, but I would think that is the indent where the testing substance is.
I am not 100% on that, but I have started taking diff tests apart to see what they look like inside, behind etc and keeping 1 of each kind from the past that shows an evap. I make sure they are completely dried many hours + a fan on them just in case - maybe crazy- but it gives me a good reference for the future.

That is a good idea because they get so confusing sometime, oy. I figured it was either an evap or some type of mishap. Also wondered about an indent because it kind of looks like one. I like to take them apart lol it's fun. Will be POAS tomorrow morning. Probably will get same result but hoping...

Still a :bfn: gahhhhh. Although, I didn't suspect I'd get much action 15 hours after taking another negative test, but hey I wanted to try lol. I have 1 more shitty blue dye test, but I think during lunch I'm going to go to Dollar Tree for some cheapies. I had a dream that I got a BFP on one haha so it could be! :p a week from tomorrow I will be scheduling another blood test per my doc, but I'm hoping to get a BFP on my own before then. much cheaper. Still lots of cramping every day! lots of EWCM today.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN?! lol oy!!

:wacko:

Attachments

• 20150728_072315.jpg
    20150728_072315.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
Stalking your thread also Lee. Anxious for any of your results.

haha love it thank you!! im a stalker myself.

bought some Dollar Tree tests today cuz $5 for 5 tests I can afford lol took one after lunch for fun (cuz I assumed since I got a BFN this morning I'd still get one but was hopeful for MAYBE a slight color? nope...) BFN... I might wait a couple days to test again because I found a great site which I will post below which gives the HCG levels that each brand of tests test for and I hadn't known this info before and have been trying to find it. I couldn't seem to find the info in the test instructions. Dollar Tree tests for 25 and since my levels were <1 six days ago, they wont be much today IF im pregnant. I really feel that I am though, it's crazy. still cramping every day!

im anxious for my blood test in a week to see if my levels increased at all.

and I WILL keep updating, unlike other threads I've stalked and they never ended up giving their results.

Woops, forgot to post the site. Here is the link and here is my lunch time Dollar Tree (New Choice) test for fun for folks who like to check out pee sticks like myself. Only thing I noticed with the test is that the dye slowed down (I thought it was going to stop) at the positive line, but it kept going... then an evap line appeared immediately which I usually don't see, but it WAS an evap cuz it was clear. like the dye touched everything AROUND it but not the strip lol :wacko:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

Attachments

• 20150728_131758.jpg
    20150728_131758.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24
No updates totally suck!

I absolutely hate waiting, and getting BFN's. Why is it so hard to wait?

Woops, forgot to post the site. Here is the link and here is my lunch time Dollar Tree (New Choice) test for fun for folks who like to check out pee sticks like myself. Only thing I noticed with the test is that the dye slowed down (I thought it was going to stop) at the positive line, but it kept going... then an evap line appeared immediately which I usually don't see, but it WAS an evap cuz it was clear. like the dye touched everything AROUND it but not the strip lol :wacko:

I've been looking for a site like that, but do you know how old it is? Where do people get these 10ml tests they talk about? I haven't found anything about them.

I've been looking for a site like that, but do you know how old it is? Where do people get these 10ml tests they talk about? I haven't found anything about them.

It says that that website was started in 2008 (bottom left of page) so not TOO old but might not be up to date. I have also been searching for a site like this and finally today I was like yussssssss :dance:

it is SO hard to wait! it's like... a normal month goes by, no problem, but have the slightest indication that you might be pregnant and 1 month = 5 years lol. I have been stressing over this since July 3rd when my cramps started... and then as the time when on I got more and more symptoms. Very odd for me.

I did find the tests on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...RS0&_nkw=ultra+sensitive+test+10+mIU&_sacat=0

Where do people get these 10ml tests they talk about? I haven't found anything about them.

Boosted- I ordered mine off ebay last month. Less than $1/test...think I paid $11 including shipping and got 10 tests and 10 opks.
I'm in the states just fyi but I did see ones Canada/UK as well that were 10miu- I just needed them fast for the opks, so I chose the best one in the states. Worked very well.

Where do people get these 10ml tests they talk about? I haven't found anything about them.

Boosted- I ordered mine off ebay last month. Less than $1/test...think I paid $11 including shipping and got 10 tests and 10 opks.
I'm in the states just fyi but I did see ones Canada/UK as well that were 10miu- I just needed them fast for the opks, so I chose the best one in the states. Worked very well.

How long did shipping take?

Sorry Lee - I feel like I'm highjacking your thread.

Haha you're totally not! I like reading this stuff. I was debating on buying some too but wasn't sure how long it would take... like if they overnight it great but if its shipped economy then they'd probably be here by the time i get my blood test. Hmmm i would like to try more sensitive tests like these tho

Grr My internet is crappy today.
I got them from a health supply vendor in Pennsylvania and received them in 5 days, but there was a Sunday in there.

Boosted, are you going to buy them?

No news today. AF is now 13 days late, still mild cramping. I haven't done any tests. I think I'm going to wait until Friday and/or Saturday morning. Now I REALLY feel like AF isn't coming. DH still thinks I'm just skipping a period lol but I'm not so sure. POSSIBLY but don't know.

No news today, just another :bfn:, but I'm going to post a pic of a BFN from a week ago and the BFN from this morning. These pix were taken about an hour after taking the test and I KNOW you're not supposed to look at it, but lets compare evaps here. Bottom left and right one is from today and the top left and right are from last week. Obviously the left side is when I took them out of their package, also a nono but hell, it's fun. So, they're evaps but do you notice that the newer evap is thicker? does that happen or are evaps usually thin lines? Maybe I didn't look at it long enough and again I took it at 5:30am when my husband woke up for work... I SHOULD hold it till 7am when I'm up, but I can't haha my bladder says no.

I was going to wait for the weekend to test cuz I knew I'd just get another BFN today probably, but my mom told me to take one and of course she asked me first thing this morning what the result was lol. Guess she is curious :p

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1438262302440.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1438262302440.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 13
Also, the test strip wasn't dried up when I took it out. It was still wet. Do evaps only show when the strip is dried up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->