Spotting since 9dpo & cramps

I took a pic of the transvaginal screen when she stepped out but missed a chance to get a pic of the regular ultrasound results. I just like looking at xrays etc. You can see the fibroid in my uterus which bums me out cuz before she told me she didn't see a pregnancy, I thought I was seeing a baby.

Also JLM, remember how you asked if DH and I would try for a baby if I wasn't prego? I joking said tonight that we'll just have any wait another year or so (when we originally agreed would be a good time for us) and he said "oh you know we will end up having a baby sooner than we plan and when we're not ready" haha guess he had been enjoying the idea of having a baby now :) and he said he really thought we were going to find out i was pregnant

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-04-21-41-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-04-21-41-14.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 18
Hehe seems that's the way with men McMee...Nooo not now...Oh wait we could be pregnant??
...Oh maybe not...hmm...maybe we should try sooner LOL
That's why they should just let us handle this TTC thing

JLM - men are so indecisive aren't they!

Lee - so sorry you didn't get the results you wanted BUT I'm glad that it sounds like hubby is coming around!

Thank you both! And men are clueless lolol he was like a deer in headlights when I came out from the ultrasound (I didn't want him there since they were doing the transvaginal lol not that he's never seen my vajayjay but he would probably make some joke and make everything awkward LOL). Anywho, still no period!! oy!! I'd just like to get it out since they don't think I'm pregnant. It probably just skipped a cycle. In that case, I would be due for it next week. Thanks for following along with my journey and I really can't believe I didn't have a positive result!! But I will keep you informed anyways and who knows, maybe they just didn't catch it lol :p

I am in the same boat as you McMee! I am currently 14 days late.. I was suppose to start 7/26. I have been getting nothing but bfn and my blood work came back negative.I hope you are doing good..

I am in the same boat as you McMee! I am currently 14 days late.. I was suppose to start 7/26. I have been getting nothing but bfn and my blood work came back negative.I hope you are doing good..

Glad I'm not alone, but sorry to hear you're going through this as well! It's SO frustrating isn't it?! You aren't far behind me either. I am currently 26 days late! What are your symptoms?

Don't worry I feel bad too because I am glad that I am not alone. I am always regular every 28 days maybe a day or two early/late. I am sorry I meant that I was suppose to start on 7/28 not the 26th. The symptoms I am having are extreme bloating, indigestion, nausea,clear vaginal discharge(sorry tmi) and I keep on feeling like I am going to start, but I don't.. I took hand fills of tests and got a blood test done this past Friday and nothing.. :(

Same with me, always 28 days and I am (or was until all this happened) on birth control pills, but I only took like 1/3 of the pills (thought I had taken more) and I always miss pills, but not that many. I have ALL of those symptoms! Not so much clear discharge anymore, but I was having that for like 3 weeks straight EVERY day and I usually only get that here and there. Also had cramping and lots of little symptoms. I also feel like it's going to come but it doesn't and the bloating is crazy. I feel so fat and full all the time... I am already overweight but I feel worse.

What was your HCG blood test result? Mine was <1 Hcg. Did you get that too or 0? Keep me posting with your updates cuz I'm curious.

I will keep you posted. I never saw the results of my test they just told me it was negative :( I have been off of the pill since October. My OB said it is normal to skip a period, but I never had an issue like this before even when I was off the pill.

Welp, I FINALLY have an answer to my issue... not the one I was hoping for, BUT it is what it is. The evil :witch: came this morning (28 days late! or so I thought...). I was actually relieved because in the beginning I felt prego, but lately I have just felt nervous and like something was wrong (I have been thinking the worst since finding out about my ovarian cyst and uterine fibroid. BUT, DH and I both agreed that we are glad I have the ultrasound because otherwise we wouldn't have known about the cyst or fibroid and what if they GOT worse? Phew.

I think what happened is this... I think my period came a week early and since it was so light and only last a couple hours, I thought it was IB so I technically got my period... because today is the EXACT day my period is due (because I'm usually on BCP), which is strange that it came on the right day considering I'm off of BCP at the moment. Will talk to DH and see if he wants to TTC or wait like we were (then will get back on BCP on Sunday).

Anyways, thanks for all who have been following along and chatting back and forth with me! And I'm not going anywhere. I've had lots of fun on this site, so I will keep stalking and commenting lol. Hope to hear good news from the rest of you!! Keep me posted on here :) now it sounds like I'm leaving haha but I'm not!! And who knows, maybe we will be TTC soon ;)

:dust: :hugs:

:hugs: McMee you know I posted on another thread and am still rooting for ya!

:hugs: McMee you know I posted on another thread and am still rooting for ya!

I saw! :) I was updating everyone else on here haha thank you!

Spoke to DH. We agreed for me to go back on the pill Sunday, BUT we will try for a baby next year!! Which is huge cuz when this all happened, he said he had been thinking about more like 2-3 years from now... I said no way Jose! lol so I was shocked to hear HIM say on HIS OWN, "Don't worry babe, we will try in a year when we are ready" and I was all excited and said ok!! :happydance:

P.S. JLM, I appreciate the love on multiple threads haha :D

Sorry to hear that Mcmee.. If it makes you feel any better AF got me this morning. :(

Ah Sorry Buckeye...

McMee You know I got yer back lol
I'm glad he is now thinking next year ( ahem, which technically is like a few months away hehe - hey if he didn't pick a date it's not your fault:haha:)
So how are you going to remember pills until then hehe
I had mine in my purse, so if I forgot, I could take it whenever, but when I used them to restart cycles after depo I kept them on the bathrm counter next to my vits.
I likely won't ever go back on BC given I never had trouble ttc before and def am now, but I'm almost 42, so I don't want to push my body toward monopause any faster - My mom was about 45 when she got into it.

Thanks guys, and sorry to hear that Buckeye :( we really WERE in the same boat *sigh*.

I don't want to take BC forever as I'm sure it's not the best for the body but am back on it for now, starting 2 days ago. I told DH that we might just have to be cautious for a couple weeks because I'm starting BC again after being off of it for a month and his response would normally be "All right" (had to be cautious before when taking certain meds alongside BC), but this time he said "Nah it's fine" lol I said oooooook! Guess he isn't too concerned after all haha I think he was liking the possibility of me being pregnant before and I mean the first shocker was when he recently said we can try next year instead of 2-3 years, and then the other day when I was the one saying we need to be careful and he said nah lol. :) makes me happy haha.

Also, this is random, but I just found this article online and thought it was neat:

https://www.livescience.com/553-woman-smells.html

Hey hey hey! Just saying hello :) so happy it's Friday! Still just waiting for my Sept 15th appointment :coffee: to check my cyst & fibroid, but I haven't had ANY cystic pains or cramping, so that is good :thumbup:

So DH, me, and his family went away to the White Mountains in NH last Friday and I only stayed until Sunday but he stayed up until yesterday. He was SUPPOSED to stay until today, but guess he missed me ;) :p anywho, remember how I said that I told him we should probably give it a couple weeks to let him finish inside (we have always done it that way, have him finish inside... TMI I know but whatever haha) to let my BCPs get back into circulation, and then how he said 'nah youre fine' lol.... apparently he REALLY didn't care, cuz I just started my pills 5 days ago when last night he decided it was time to have a lil sexy time and finish inside lol. I know I'm most likely not going to get pregnant, but I just like the mindset of him now and how more open to having a baby he is IF it were to happen at the moment and not when we were 'planning' to TTC. Usually he'd be super cautious if something were interfering with my BCP but now he doesn't care :) he is now driving to Philly as we speak to stay with a friend until Monday (he's going to WWE Summerslam in NY).

Anywho, just saying hello. :laundry::telephone::howdy:

Hey hey hey! Just saying hello :) so happy it's Friday! Still just waiting for my Sept 15th appointment :coffee: to check my cyst & fibroid, but I haven't had ANY cystic pains or cramping, so that is good :thumbup:

So DH, me, and his family went away to the White Mountains in NH last Friday and I only stayed until Sunday but he stayed up until yesterday. He was SUPPOSED to stay until today, but guess he missed me ;) :p anywho, remember how I said that I told him we should probably give it a couple weeks to let him finish inside (we have always done it that way, have him finish inside... TMI I know but whatever haha) to let my BCPs get back into circulation, and then how he said 'nah youre fine' lol.... apparently he REALLY didn't care, cuz I just started my pills 5 days ago when last night he decided it was time to have a lil sexy time and finish inside lol. I know I'm most likely not going to get pregnant, but I just like the mindset of him now and how more open to having a baby he is IF it were to happen at the moment and not when we were 'planning' to TTC. Usually he'd be super cautious if something were interfering with my BCP but now he doesn't care :) he is now driving to Philly as we speak to stay with a friend until Monday (he's going to WWE Summerslam in NY).

Anywho, just saying hello. :laundry::telephone::howdy:

Good to here from you Lee!

So happy for you that your hubby has decided to take a more relaxed approach! Oh men, they are so interesting one time it's no, the next maybe, then I'm ok with it lol.

Hey ladies, how are you all doing?! I haven't been on here in about a month because I've just been busy with vacations and planning my 80s themed 30th birthday party (my bday was Sept 14, but party was the 12th) and it was a blast haha. I posted a pic just for fun ;) I'm on the left and you can't see, but I'm also wearing rainbow leg warmers and white sneakers with neon pink laces lol my husband just wore a 'Friday the 13th' shirt lol

Anyways, had my follow up ultrasound for my left ovarian cyst and uterine fibroid and got good news this morning. No I'm not pregnant lol :( but my cyst went away and my fibroid is still present but very small (17mm x 16mm x 15 mm) and my doctor said it's nothing to worry about. Phew. I was nervous it might be cancerous and growing.

Just wanted to give the final update :) and looking forward to trying for a baby next year (gonna push the husband to see if maybe over the winter when we are bored, we might wanna do the deed hahaha). Curious to know how you are all doing though in your journeys.

:happydance::dust::cake:

Attachments

• 12011332_10204886694555847_4044207527385655238_n.jpg
    12011332_10204886694555847_4044207527385655238_n.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
:hi: McMee!!!:happydance:
omg your party pic is a great and horrible flashback LOL The Neon argh!
I'm so glad your check up went very well. Not much changed still hangin around waiting to O after another chem preg last week (July and Aug bleh) But I have natural progesterone now, so just waiting to meet the donor, O and start taking it about 3dpo.
I was sick most the last week with migraines and stomach issues :sick:
better now, but now DS has a cold, so I'm sure he will boomerang it back to me :haha:
So you made it to Dirty Thirty heh...Congrats! That was 12 years ago for me hehe
I'm sure you can persuade hubby to "cuddle" in the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->