• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Spotting since 9dpo & cramps

So another update.... since I can't leave the nips alone, they definitely ARE more sensitive. I really feel that my hormones are increasing. FX that the blood test next week shows that and I hope they are rapidly increasing since they are so extremely low for 5 weeks.

Yea McMee Usually the test needs to be mostly dried.
I have had complete BFNs since 9dpo-I'm 12 dpo today.
Just out of boredom, I have dried many of them with a reg table fan (about 30 mins after taking the test), and almost all show evaps.
Some with a tinge of color, some are a negative space (testline blanks, but outline by yellow pee stain or ink outline), and a few have gray really hard to see evaps.
I get a glimmer of hope with the tinted ones, even tho I know they are BFN lol

That is actually a really good idea to do so that you can also compare to actual possible evaps or BFPs!

Update today... took a Dollar Tree test cuz I'm outta control, BFN of course as suspected. Still pretty sore nips and now I have a symptom that is TMI sorry... DH and I had sex last night and I mean he does excite me but I haven't been extremely wet down there since the beginning of dating him... but about 20 seconds in I said 'Wow, I'm extremely wet down there' and he said 'I know' cuz it made us stop for a sec. I had wondered if I got AF and he joked after saying he probably has blood on his man part lol sorry, but low and behold NO AF... then I googled and saw it is sometimes a symptom during pregnancy. But I just love the BFNs I'm constantly getting. AM I PEEING WRONG WTF?!

Anyways... for anyone lurking and wanted to know ALL of my symptoms.. here they are and they started around what I THOUGHT was 3DPO (hard to tell cuz I was on the pill and screwed them up):

-Cramping since 3DPO off and on EVERY day... light AF type cramps
-Constant full feeling in my stomach... like I just ate a ton of food, but not to the major point of 'I ate too much and I'm gonna vomit'... just 'full' and bloated... pants are slightly tighter
-Gained 1-2 lbs and it could be cuz I'm not a healthy eater right now and I am starting to work on that....or... could it be...?
-Nipples look larger, but could be in my head
-I THINK I noticed more defined blue veins in chest, but could be in my head
-Lately been getting a 'pulled muscle' or pinching type pain near my left ovary
-Hot flashes, but not lately
-I thought this was strange, but yesterday my hairdresser said 'Wow, your hair is like really long...' and I had only been to her 2 months ago (my usual time frame)... I also have wicked thin hair and while touching up my highlights she said 'I feel like this is taking a lot longer than usual'.... does hair grow more during early pregnancy?
-While walking around the mall, the Abercrombie cologne smell while walking by really bothered me (as usual hahaha) but my husband said 'it's not THAT bad' as I was covering my nose with my shirt
-Extremely exhausted some days during the afternoon and drive home from work (5pm) like I could totally just take a nap right then.
-I usually don't mind pigging out lol but lately while eating meals or even snacks, I don't eat as much because I lose interest and I just feel 'full' and I think it's related to that constant full feeling I get. Twice my husband even said something about it and asked if I was all right (guess he knows I normally like to eat hahaha)
-Sorry if some find this gross *TMI alert* but when I have reached inside to check my CP (which I'll mention next) lately my vaginal canal seems tighter (my husband must be pleased lol)
-CP has been all over the place and I usually don't check it, but the past couple weeks it's been SO high up I can barely reach it with my middle finger
-More small pimples around my nose and chin. I usually don't get acne... once in a blue moon
-I don't usually have heartburn, like everything else once in a blue moon, but it's daily now :(
-I seem to get hunger pangs more than usual, maybe cuz my appetite hasn't been up to par?
-Sore nipples this week when touched/pinched (I KNOW, stop pinching them lolol)
-*TMI alert* Had sex with DH last night and was EXTREMELY wet after like 20 seconds in and that never happens (not that I'm not EXCITED cuz I am lol anyways!) we both thought AF came but it didn't. No color to the wetness
-On that note, increased clear or EWCM almost daily when I wipe after using the potty... never usually have that
-I just FEEL pregnant
-AF is 15 days late today
-One time while sitting on the floor cross legged, I sneezed and my whole uterus felt like it blew up
-Gassy or even just feeling gas bubbles

I THINK that is it... and these could all be in my head as I'm usually not looking for pregnancy symptoms, or it could be... ugh, I wish I would just KNOW already so I can start planning!

Boosted, are you going to buy them?

No news today. AF is now 13 days late, still mild cramping. I haven't done any tests. I think I'm going to wait until Friday and/or Saturday morning. Now I REALLY feel like AF isn't coming. DH still thinks I'm just skipping a period lol but I'm not so sure. POSSIBLY but don't know.

I think I will.

I think they will probably come in handy for me next month though cause I think the lovely AF just came for me. Although I still kinda got AF when I was pregnant with my daughter so I dunno. Last test I took was Wednesday BFN so I'm just kinda waiting it out to see if AF comes full force or what.

It would be nice to have some sensitive cheapies to satisfy my POAS addiction. But these Ebay ones you have to dip right?

yeah I think you have to dip those, not sure. that stinks if AF came :( did it just start today and is light? hopefully it ends today then it wont be AF hehe.

Also... anyone heard of this before in early pregnancy? Today I've been having some pinching type feelings around the left side of my abdomen, along with the usual on and off cramps. Is that normal IF I'm pregnant and is it another pregnancy sign?

Another symptom to add to the list... this just happened at lunch time. Went tinkle and while pushing to pee, it felt like a ton of pressure on my pelvic bone... like my pelvic bone felt weak, or maybe I was just feeling cramps? Ever heard of this?

yeah I think you have to dip those, not sure. that stinks if AF came :( did it just start today and is light? hopefully it ends today then it wont be AF hehe.

Also... anyone heard of this before in early pregnancy? Today I've been having some pinching type feelings around the left side of my abdomen, along with the usual on and off cramps. Is that normal IF I'm pregnant and is it another pregnancy sign?

Just went to the bathroom definitely AF boo. I've been spotting for a few days which is normal but it's full force now. So tonight is a wine night for me. I told my husband to prepare for full attack next month lol.

I think pinching is a good sign! I sure want to know what is going on with you! Wanting you to get a BFP already!

Another symptom to add to the list... this just happened at lunch time. Went tinkle and while pushing to pee, it felt like a ton of pressure on my pelvic bone... like my pelvic bone felt weak, or maybe I was just feeling cramps? Ever heard of this?

This I don't know about. Don't remember experiencing that with my daughter, but everybody is different.

awww that stinks :( well, there's always next month... and wine! :) FX for you guys :)

Update: I emailed my doc to give her an update of no AF and told her some new symptoms. She wrote back (below) and I emailed her back to ask why she thinks I should do the ultrasound (ectopic, regular pregnancy, or what) and what other labs. No reply yet.

Hi Jamie-

Thanks for the update. Send me a message on Monday if still no period and I'll get you scheduled for an ultrasound and some labs before I go on vacation.

Angela

She prob wants to check out your ovaries etc and i imagine check your hcg/progest
high prog would keep you from bleeding
I'm glad you aren't feeling Bad at least- then I'd be worried.

Thank you :) yeah that could be. I didn't hear back from her but I don't blame her since it was 4:30 on a Friday before she's going on vacation lol. I'm now anxious for the ultrasound next week :) just got on vacation in Maine myself. Time to relax

Hello all! So my doc said thatthe pelvic and transvaginal (is that the word?) UUltrasound is so check for pregnancy and to see how thick my uterus wall is... When I googled the wall thickness checking, its for cancer and that scares me :( I was googling ovarian cancer the other day and I have almost all the symptoms except I have sore nipples... But I know I shouldn't be searching online cuz every symptoms around leads to death according to the internet lol but I always think the worst. I emailed her back to set it up, but I gonna call the doc office in an hour if I don't hear back to set it up. Would be perfect if I could do it tomorrow since we come home from vacation and already have the day off and I'm anxious lol FX for good knees.

Hello all! So my doc said thatthe pelvic and transvaginal (is that the word?) UUltrasound is so check for pregnancy and to see how thick my uterus wall is... When I googled the wall thickness checking, its for cancer and that scares me :( I was googling ovarian cancer the other day and I have almost all the symptoms except I have sore nipples... But I know I shouldn't be searching online cuz every symptoms around leads to death according to the internet lol but I always think the worst. I emailed her back to set it up, but I gonna call the doc office in an hour if I don't hear back to set it up. Would be perfect if I could do it tomorrow since we come home from vacation and already have the day off and I'm anxious lol FX for good knees.

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks!!

My ultrasound appointment is tomorrow at 11:30am. Just took a dollar tree pregnancy test at 11:30pm after having soda tonight, so I know it could be diluted, but I'll post the pic. I'm almost 19 days late... It seems that the dye highlights all around the strip immediately and in this pic. So confused. Taking one in the morning. So anxious for answers tomorrow. Can't figure out how to upload pic from cell. I'll keep trying.

Here we go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-03-23-54-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-03-23-54-09.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 26
FMU... Doesn't make sense. 19 days late now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-04-09-32-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-04-09-32-20.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 22
Oh McMee, I couldn't see it in ystrdys test, but I def see it in todays fmu test, line in the right place and wide and def has color...I hope you get some good news at your appt!

I did find the tests on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...RS0&_nkw=ultra+sensitive+test+10+mIU&_sacat=0

Just and FYI I just ordered these got 20 tests for $10. Now I can test to my heart's content when the time comes again at the end of this month :)

haha boosted that's awesome!! im jealous!! I love testing :D I still have a couple left but im starting to get angry at the dollar tree tests. thanks guys, today's test did look a lil more promising but I had my ultrasound today and here's what happened...

the technician said she technically can't tell me about what she sees, but she did say "I don't see a pregnancy or anything, but I also can't see a pregnancy unless youre 4+ weeks pregnant" and I have been wondering if when I 'spotted' a few weeks ago on the 10th (1 week before AF was due) if it was an early AF...(AF was due the 16th) and we had sex on the 19th, so I'd only be like 2 weeks pregnant IF I DID get pregnant on the 19th instead of earlier in the month like I thought. I have no idea, but they did find some other stuff...

:cry:

I have a 'moderate sized' cyst in my left ovary, which I assumed cuz I have pinching pains... and I also have a fibroid inside my uterus :/ and they want to follow up in 6 weeks with another ultrasound. My mom has had a fibroid in her uterus since she was 20, so I'm not TOO worried but I still have a concern about cancer/tumors... I always think the worst. Doc didn't seem too concerned though. She did say that she cannot understand why I still don't have my period thought (19 days late today) as those would not effect my period. She wants me to see a gyno when I can. I need to find one first. So I guess I COULD still be pregnant IF I didn't get pregnant till a couple weeks ago, but I bet I'm not :( but DH seemed a lil disappointed, too <3

So here is what they said about my woman stuff if you are curious. They did a regular ultrasound and a transvaginal ultrasound.

Findings:

The uterus is anteverted. The uterus is normal in size and echogenicity.

The uterus measures 7.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 cm. There is a 1.5 x 1.8 x 1.7 cm left mid body fibroid with a small submucosal component and associated displacement of the adjacent endometrium.

The endometrium measures 0.5 centimeters. The endometrium is normal.

The right ovary measures 3.2 x 1.7 x 2.4 cm and is normal in size and echogenicity.

The left ovary measures 0.4 x 3.1 x 4.2 cm. There is a 3.6 x 2.7 x 2.8 cm cystic mass in the left ovary with a thin internal septation and solid nodular avascular component in its periphery measuring up to 1.2 cm. Spectral Doppler interrogation of the left ovary demonstrates normal arterial and venous flow.

There is no evidence of left ovarian torsion.

There is no evidence of pelvic free fluid.

IMPRESSION:

Complex cystic mass in the left ovary measuring up to 3.6 cm with a thin
internal septation and a solid nodular component without internal vascularity. A 6 week followup pelvic ultrasound is recommended to ensure resolution over
time.

Given the patient's age, this is favored to represent a functional or hemorrhagic cyst.

Uterine fibroid with a submucosal component.

A yellow critical result was sent to Dr. Angela ________

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"