Spotting since 9dpo & cramps

Hey everyone, I'm back a little more than a year later haha weird.

So THIS time, here is what is going on... DH and I aren't trying until probably next year, even though we planning to try this summer (as of last fall) lol but I got a new job and he has been renovating the basement, so we have just been busy on that stuff. Any who, we would both definitely be happy if I became pregnant, we'd just be very poor right now haha.

I'm still on the pill, but last AF was 07/29 and lasted 3 days. Should have taken first pill of next cycle on 07/31, but missed the first 10 days of the pills... we had 2 vacations this month so between those and just really not being too focused on taking the pills, since DH and I really only do the deed about once a month sadly, I have only taken 6 pills in the first 19 days... and they were scattered. Little did I know that DH and I would do the deed 3 days in a row on vacation this weekend, which is super rare but it was awesome haha, and I didn't even think anything of it. IF I O'd, my O would be on the 12th and most fertile days 10-14th... we had sex on the 13th - 15th. Last week, before O would have started (if I still O'd 2 weeks off the pill) I had a large chunk of sticky CM (lovely).

5DPO (yesterday) - Cramping all day until about 6pm, like AF cramps... maybe late O cramps or implantation cramps...

6DPO (today) - Nothing yet

Because I'm super impatient, took a dollar tree test yesterday afternoon and first thing this morning. Both BFN. I'm rooting for a BFP even though we aren't trying yet and hopefully it's not another friggin ovarian cyst like last year. That sucked!

Will keep ya posted. I've been stalked the website again today and yesterday after taking a break for a year out of disappointment.

How are you all doing? Any BFPs?

:dust:

Also, I JUST noticed that 1 side of my nose is stuffy BUT I do have allergies (but I do take allergy pills) and I have a deviated septum, so I'm not surprised... but who knows! As I think I mentioned last year, when I was pregnant 8 years ago (ending in miscarriage at 8 weeks) the week before AF was due I had a sinus infection (it was also fall time, so I thought I was just sick) and I had AF type cramps for a week off and on... sore boobs the closer I got to my AF due date. :shrug:

Back AGAIN. I wasn't pregnant that last time.

THIS time my husband and I ARE trying :) I stopped by BCP on January 29th. Fingers crossed.

I must have staying power lol I just read your whole thread. Glad your txt now hope you get a good result soon

For anyone lurking, I did not end up pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->