Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Chloe - I think that I will also be testing tomorrow am, if everything stays away :) I'm earlier than you, at 10-11dpo today, with AF due tomorrow, but have had 5 days of no spotting. FX crossed BUT not getting my hopes up as I have a ton of twinges that say that the spotting's just staying away due to the progesterone...

Soili - your post is SO very true. I remember when we first started trying and I was just constantly in a state of thinking I might be pregnant. I was so excited, and then once a few months went by, it was like someone popped my little bubble. I was so naive and then I quickly realized that it wouldn't be that easy for us. I still wish I had that naivete, but I am grateful I have the experience. So many people have NO CLUE and therefore are insensitive when dealing with others going through IF. Since 1 in 8 people will experience infertility, we're not alone.

MrsP - Don't get down about the IUI/IVF stats. I hope that your FS gets you on a good plan. I think injectibles will give you better odds than just the clomid.

I may be looking at all this from rose-colored glasses because...
View attachment 371991 Tested early and SURPRISE! I'll call for a beta tomorrow, so cautiously excited at this point. WE ARE SHOCKED.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! soooo exciting I see you have been ttc since 2010! gives me hope!! update if you would not mind on your spotting if any for this tww leading up to your wonderful BFP!!!>>>???

Almosthere - Yep! We started in Dec of 2010, so it was the 16th cycle that was the one :)

No spotting for me, but last cycle I had figured out that taking my 200mg progesterone vaginally did the trick to stop my spotting.

Holy :bfp:!! I don't know what to think right now. i took 2 tests this morning. I couldn't look at the first one until the 5 minutes was up, fully expecting a BFN, but it was like super strong BFP!!:happydance: so then i took another one and the positive line showed up immediately. I'm in shock! And I'm thinking this has to be too good to be true and I'll wake up with my period tomorrow.

I have no symptoms, save for the occasional cry i had at some sappy TV show. I have also been peeing a lot, but i thought that might have been a side effect of the dexamethasone I have been taking. My tiny BB's are still tiny and not at all sore.

I haven't told DH yet. I paniced this morning and almost woke him up, but decided I would wait until tonight to tell him, when he was more coherent.

My spotting was so heavy for 10 whole days after O, I thought there was no way in hell i would ever end up with a BFP. This must be a dream. I'm not sure what to do now, except POAS for the next 8 weeks until I know this one is sticking!

expat, any news?

Attachments

• 2012-04-10 06.51.26.jpg
    2012-04-10 06.51.26.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 14
Bloody hell Chloe that's one BFP!! Congratulations hun! :dance: This thread is full of BFP's at the minute, keep em coming!! Why are you worried it won't stick, have you had mc's/chemical's before? Don't keep POAS'ing hun, it'll just stress you out :hugs: x

I'm worried because my mom had 2 mc's, and I'm an engineer and can't help but be scared by the statistics. I know how many pregnancies end in miscarriage, and I'm also a huge worrier normally, so I really need to figure out how to chill :) I have never been preggo before tho. I also have a friend who has a folic acid deficiency so she has had 2 pregnancies end in termination due to severe spina bifida. So i'm focusing on that instead of all of the nice healthy babies that I know people have had. I realize this is irrational :) eek!

Chloe!!! Congratulations!!! That puts my BFP to shame! LOL! How many DPO are you??

Gosh when it rains it pours! Who's next??!!

Oh gosh and about worrying, I have been one ball of nerves since Sunday. I talked to my mom yesterday and she said Listen you had a problem Getting Pregnant. You got there, the hard part is done. Just be happy.

I know I'll feel a lot better on Wednesday when I get my second levels and see them double. My first beta was good at 61 so that did help somewhat. But my anxiety is still running fairly high. Partly too because I have to fly to Salt Lake City today through the end of the week for work.

Me hopefully! :rofl: Wonder how Expat is getting on? Another BFP I hope!

Chloe :hugs: I don't blame you getting worried but I'm sure everything will be fine. And I think what's happened to your friend isn't very common. I assume you are taking folic acid? What was your cycles like on the clomid break? Similar to before or similar to clomid? It feels funny not being on clomid this month!

x

:hugs: to you too daydream. Your mum is right. It might be me but I've noticed the majority of MC's (especially recurrent) seem to happen to people that fall easily :shrug: though I know there are also some who've been LTTC too x

Chloe, congratulations!! :) I can't believe how dark that test is, it's a really good one :)

MrsP - yeah, i'm taking folic acid. This cycle was similar to my first Clomid cycle (but that cycle I o'd on CD32 so it probably was not helped out by the Clomid), and i had heavy spotting from 1DPO.

Today has been such an unproductive day at work. i'm dying to tell DH, but i can't do it over the phone or in email, so i'm just counting the minutes. If i didn't have this forum as an outlet I would be going insane. So thanks to you all for being so supportive! :hugs:

I think i need to schedule a blood test to confirm. Would love to know my HCG levels.

Wow! Congratulations Chloe! This is so exciting! This thread has been full of good news :happydance:

Daydream--CONGRATS!

(I'm telling you there's something about that Gonal F and progesterone mix that can really help us spotters out.. :thumbup:

SO happy for you!!:happydance::happydance:

Wow congratulations Chloe amazing news... Hope work is nearly finished and your with your hubby soon. Keep those bfps coming ladies. Xxx

wow holy bfp is right chloe congrats! Afm cd 12 I think and no pos opks ye't...,not even close actually....dying to be in the tww.

Congratulations, Chloe!! One more BFP for our thread!! Who's next?? ;)

I'd say you probably ovulated earlier than you think... I'd say CD26 is a good candidate. FF doesn't always put ovulation date right and it's confused about your chart anyway ;) Anyway, just don't be surprised if they calculate you're further along when you think when you go for the 1st scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->