Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

One dips I'm not sure hun. I don't know what ovuview is, but FF is good for charting. I can see why you got cross hairs but your post ovulation temps are similar to pre ovulation. I think you need a few days more temps as the ovulation day can change depending on what happens with future temps. CD10 seems awfully early for ovulation... :shrug: x
Yer well thats what i thought but with both ff and oviview saying it got a bit flustered im pretty sure it will no doubt change bk to my normal previous cycles with tomorrows or the mext few days temps ....some things are too gd to be true ...thanks for replying x...i didnt take epo today just imcase...do u think i shud keep taking it or wait a few days see if ovulation is confirmed or denied ?? X

yay some scans coming up already, soooo exciting!!!

and welcome tlm!

Mrspttc-I think if af shows, that I def. had a CP (chemical pregnancy)-especially with the 4 days of very painful cramping. When I saw the red blood it was enough to scare me into thinking af was coming today early, but no af, woohoo! Also, late afternoon I checked again (yesterday) and I had huge clump of brown cum so wondering if this is IB OR stll af....sometimes my af starts off brown/brownish-red then pure red......so I suppose until I get my flow, I am still in the running, will find out soon as AF is due Tuesday which would give me a 14 day luteal phase which I think is the longest I will have!!!

Welcome tlm :wave: Glad you've found your reason for spotting!

One dips I would stop the EPO now just in case. I would keep BD'ing for a while too. I guess ovulation so early can happen, just not the usual. It will be interesting to see what your temps do over the next few days. Have you not used OPK's?

Almosthere, glad you're still in the running chick! You're not out until the fat :witch: sings! Hope she stays away. Yeah I was thinking chemical as well as there's definitely a line on your first pic.

x

Welcome tlm :wave: Glad you've found your reason for spotting!

One dips I would stop the EPO now just in case. I would keep BD'ing for a while too. I guess ovulation so early can happen, just not the usual. It will be interesting to see what your temps do over the next few days. Have you not used OPK's?

Almosthere, glad you're still in the running chick! You're not out until the fat :witch: sings! Hope she stays away. Yeah I was thinking chemical as well as there's definitely a line on your first pic.

x

Yer used them but not religiously think last one i used was thursday and now sunday still all negative but used them varying times...wud be nice to think i have oivulated early and either caught the egg n get a bfp or not caught it and get a normal length cycle with af due some point in may not june when should be if i continue to follow long cycles. carnt wait to temp in morning (how sad ha ha)and rest of the week...yer gunna keep bding every other day for aslong as we can both cope with! Lol ...good luck everyone...ur not out yet almosthere keep positive!! Xx

Hmm, the fact you've not had a positive OPK yet and the temps being a bit weird would suggest to me you've maybe not ovulated yet. But I could be wrong! Just keep at it hun :sex: but don't tire yourselves out, ha ha x

MrsPTTC - you have to stay to tell us when you don’t get spotting, just as much as when you do :) We need you!

Jellycat, glad to hear you’re on to the next cycle with optimism.

Almostthere, sorry about all the waiting, but keep fx till af!!!

daydream, I’m so excited too...can’t wait till Friday. I’m really looking forward to comparing our pics!

Chloe, when is your scan again?

One_dips, sorry that I cant help with the charts :( but I do know that many, many ladies on here like ff.

AFM...no morning sickness yet, just nausea every now and then - mainly to do with smells. It’s a bit unnerving to be nauseous and hungry at the same time, I have to say. My digestive system doesn’t know what is going on, so I’m gassy, and still crampy - mainly after I pee. My bbs feel like water balloons ready to pop, which is something that DH still hasn’t caught on to yet… sigh. boys.

minimal, but there, brown spotting tonight-pretty sure it is af...cannot wait for her to come fast so she can go fast-I am so ready for my BFP already!!

Almost there, sorry about the spotting...I know how tricky that waiting is! I am still getting cramps and they make me worried - every time I go to the bathroom I check for spots. The waiting is the hardest part. And it doesn't seem to end even after a bfp! I think after the scan I'll feel better...sorry - I just added a rant to your post...good that you had such a long LP, though, right?

Thanks Expat, I'm not going anywhere. In fact I think I'll have early spotting this month as I ovulated later. Getting to my usual CD's where I start to spot, but we'll see!

Almosthere, sorry hun :hugs:. Have you had a chemical before?

x

Humm... well temp was 36.2 AGAIN ha ha think when i go back home ill check my themometer isn't broken... am i looking for my temp to go up or down if ovulation has occured or is it hard to say until you get the full picture of the cycle on the chart.

Almosthere-thats what i was like last month my cycle decided to be longer that my previous 58 day cycle so on that last two days making it a 60 day cycle i was convinced i was preg and the spotting was implantation.... really hope AF doesn't show for you.

MrsPTTC - I love how positive you are you are really helping me stay positive :) As far a my Fiance knows we still need to BD as much as possible, so he's still been quite willing... im debating making it stay fun by us both writing out 25+ ways,places,styles ech like a tombola and choosing one at the begining of the day... just to keep it varied :winkwink:

Good luck everyone, and expacttc congratulations on ur bump how long has you been TTC and are you/were you a spotter :) xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ca334/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart My chart as of today

Hi girls:hi:

One_dips, your chart is a little confusing. I would think that those 3 lower temperatures were strange and it doesn't look to me like you O'd, but who knows. Definitely keep BDing! And I would probably stop the EPO just in case. And just make sure you temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed. My temps were always so wacky. I would have swings of 0.5 deg F daily. very confusing. FF doesn't even know when I O'd for this pregnancy, but obviously I did.

Almosthere - I hope its not AF, but if it is, I would say that you definitely had + lines and would believe a CP had happened. I had some brown blood a few days after my BFP that lasted for maybe 3 days total.

Jellycat - GL with this next cycle!:hugs:

MrsP - Why are you only having one cycle monitored? I was always concerned with cysts on Clomid, but I don't know if that was a valid concern. I would want to be checked monthly for cysts, once ovulation on clomid is confirmed. Is the plan to do that or no?

daydream/expattc - when are your scans? Friday?

AFM - I had my scan on Thursday 4/26. Saw the little heartbeat:cloud9: 128 beats per minute. They said I was measuring 6 weeks 4 days at that scan, so I should probably update my ticker to show me at 7 weeks 1 day preggo now. I am getting mid day nausea and have very little appetite. have lost 2 lbs so far and am dehydrated. I'm pretty small to begin with so hopefully I wont lose any more. Trying really hard to eat and drink more but its tough. I have a pic of the scan but I was avoiding posting it on here because I don't want to turn this forum into a pregnancy thread. i'll post it now, but feel free to tell me to stop talking about babies!

Attachments

• 2012-04-26 08.52.15.jpg
    2012-04-26 08.52.15.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2
It looks beautiful Chloe, please keep posting all the baby stuff! :flower: We are all genuinely happy for all our fellow pregnant spotters and seeing good news from you gives us hope. I always cheer up when I see positive updates from you, pregnant ladies, and it is very interesting to hear about your pregnancy symptoms - just to know what to prepare ourselves for. I know it's only a matter of time before we all post our own scan photos in this thread :thumbup:

Just to add more drama to my TTC, ovulation should happen sometime towards the end of the week and my husband is sent on a work trip and might not make it back home in time to BD :dohh:

Hi ladies!
Wow - it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride here!
Basically, a couple of days after egg collection I started to blow up like a balloon and felt awful. I had developed ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (not surprising really given the number of eggs we got) and had to spend Saturday night in hospital having an abdominal drain inserted, which I'm still wearing now. I have drained 3-4 litres out of my abdomen so far! When Saturday morning came around we had a really tough decision to make - have the embryo transfer and risk the symptoms becoming even worse, which could have resulted in respiratory and/or kidney failure at its worst, or freeze the embroys and try later. We decided to freeze - the good news is that we ended up with 9 high quality blastocysts at day 5 and the consultant is confident that even though the pregnancy rates for frozen embryo cycles is lower, because the embies look so good and we were left with so many of them at day 5, I'll still be in with a really good chance. So, the next few months is about taking it easy, having some wine and caffeine, and trying to view this setback as a bit of an enforced TTC holiday! It's frustrating that I've gone through all this with nothing to immediately show for it, but I shall be sending my nine little snowboys/snowgirls lots of positive thoughts in the meantime and making sure that they get returned to a healthier, happier MrsHY!

Thanks for all your thoughts and messages. Almostthere - sorry this wasn't your month after those promising looking tests. MrsP - also sorry to hear about your rather insensitive sounding doctor. xx

chloe - gorgeous little one! So glad your scan went well!

mrshy - :hugs: So sorry to hear about the overstimulation, but 9 frosties!! Yay! Once you get all better those little ones will be ready to implant and get comfy in your uterus. Better to go into the pregnancy with peace of mind that you are healthy. I did not expect for this to be so physically taxing. I think you made the right choice.

KatieTTC - BD before and right as soon as he gets home. Hopefully you'll still be able to catch that egg.

AFM - Working from home this morning. Have had a rough morning with nausea, gas/bloating, allergies, and just emotional. Crying and feeling overwhelmed. I'm up and trying to eat some yogurt.

MrsHY, I searched for you as I was thinking of you over the last few days and I came across your post... WOW 9 blastocysts, that's amazing!!! So so sorry to hear about your overstimulation.. I hope you're ok. Your body will be well prepared once you have recovered properly. At least the long part is over and you can focus on making a cosy little home for those embies :). Get well soon.

Lots of love & luck xx

Hi ladies I am back... I started spotting yesterday and now I am so confused. I really thought getting rid of the endo would have solved this problem. I am at cd24 today. Yesterday I had some watery red cm and some brown in a panty liner. Nothing over night. Now today it's brown stringy when I wipe... Ugh I don't know!!! I took a tst yesterday, bfn. This cycle I did 50mg of clomid days 3-7, triggered on day 13 and had iui on day 14. So right now I am 10dpiui. Could this spotting be implantation? It's just so hard to believe that when I have been spotting for the last year and a half and that obviously wasn't the case.

What do you think?! Thanks!!

tlm - are you on any sort of progesterone during your LP? I hope it is implantation, though I didn't have any spotting in my BFP cycle, but I'm on prometrium.

Daydream, no I have had my progesterone levels checked a few times and they are always above where the doctor wants them so he says that's not what's causing the spotting... He did tell me once that I have a thick lining and sometimes women with that just spot before AF. I am not sure I believe him tho...

A bit of a add question but I no u ladies wont mind.... I am tryingt to track cm and temp but wuth all the bd'in it seem its always stretchy creamy/clear...but negative opks obviously with my long cycles...i shower in the morning as after bding usually on the night ...does anyone have any suggestions tips to try an
get an accurate check of cm ....... Humm

Its nice how many ex spotters but not mummys to be.have stuck around carnt wait to be in the ttw and get some advice on symptoms etc xx

oh MrsHY, sorry to hear about the overstimulation! Enjoy the time you have while you are waiting for your body to heal. Definitely enjoy that wine, take a vacation even! Take comfort in knowing you have some super great freeze babies waiting for a nice home in your belly when your body is ready :)

Katie, make sure to BD the day DH leaves and the day he gets back! Those:spermy: can live for a while up there!

tlm, could be IB. i spotted and got my BFP. I am starting to think maybe i have a really thick lining normally too and the spotting didn't make as much of an impact as i thought it would.

one_dips, wish i could help with the cm detection. I have heard that EWCM is more stretchy than semen, so if you stretch it with your fingers, eventually semen will break and not string out anymore, but CM will always be stringy, if that makes sense? I never really tried that out tho, just read about it. I only played with CM a couple times when i noticed it when i wiped.

daydream - isn't the bloating awful?? I look 5 months preggo by the end of every day...and i can't stop burping. And my new symptom is heartburn. I have to keep telling myself that this is worth it and i could have it much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->