Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Cheers chloe597...ill bear the tips in mind for ewcm ...anyone else have any tips for the other stages in cm?

Mrshy :hugs: hope you recover soon, but that's great news that you are still able to freeze some of your embryos. Hope you manage to rest

Chloe - my first sign of pregnancy was heartburn - best thing was Gaviscon and propping myself up at night.

Almosthere - hope AF arrives soon so you can start a new cycle or this is the beginning of a BFP

Hi ladies, af showed up 3.5 days early last night..counting this cycle as a chemical..onto my 8th month,,,hope this is it for me finally!! February due date please and thank you!!

Hi ladies, af showed up 3.5 days early last night..counting this cycle as a chemical..onto my 8th month,,,hope this is it for me finally!! February due date please and thank you!!

:hugs: yes I don't think those lines were evaps. I hope next month you get your sticky bfp

Almosthere - i hope that this is the beginning of a bfp... or roll on next month and ill still be here waiting for my af due in JUNE! ha ha

bit annoyed with myself was working late last night and took my temp first thing but then nodded off and dunno weather my tem was 36.1 or 35.7!! how frustrating .. gunna just keep bding every other day and wait and see if i have another long cycle ...

one_dips, I was spotting every cycle, from about 3-5 days before AF was due. I was given synthetic progesterone supplements (duphaston) and clomid this last cycle that I got my bfp, and I’ve been trying for about a year. I ovulated normally on my own, and was able to rule out cysts or thyroid reasons for my spotting. Since all of my other tests also came back normal, the spotting was the only thing that the doctor thought might be holding me back. Now that I’m growing a blueberry, I’m still on duphaston until the end of my first trimester.

Chloe, lovely pic!!! I was also going to ask about chatting about our beans on this thread so I’m glad you asked, and I’m also happy to stay. We can be bump buddies and I think with your new date our due dates are the same! My scan is this friday. Can’t wait…

Katiettc, thanks for wanting us to stay on the thread! As for timing on the bd, jump him before he leaves and when he comes back - might make it be more natural in any case, if you’re really missing him!

MrsHY, congrats on your lovely snowflakes being ready for you, and I hope you can sitback and rest….wine and caffeine sound like great companions till you’re ready to give them their comfy new home.

daydream, sorry about how you’re feeling...hope you can curl up and just relax. Sending lots of hugs, and yup, you’re a bump buddy as well :)

tlm, the spotting could be implantation! Just keep being positive - you’re not out till AF shows up…

Almostthere, sorry about af! I’m sorry about your cp - I remember that when I had mine, it took some time to shake out my head and get refocused - it was the reason, however, that I stopped testing before AF which I think was pretty good for me. Come oooooon valentine!!!

one_dips, sounds like you needed a bit more of extra sleep, so take it as it comes. Enjoy the bding!

AFM…..I'm knackered and have cramps, but it's DH that's being cranky these days. A bit of pressure I think... I had to go to a local doctor today to get a formal referral for Brisbane (where I’ll get my scan on Friday). Full steam ahead… :)

Hi ladies, glad to hear our bump ladies are doing healthy and well!

and one-dips...temping can be frustrating/hard-esp. when your schedule changes like mine which is why I have not bothered lately-However, I think I will temp this cycle instead of opks, so I can know when to expect AF!

and expatttc I wish I never tested at 8dpo...it is very heartbreaking to be so close then have it taken away-but it was so early on that I am doing very much okay and just greatful to be able to try again right away! I want to try sooo hard not to test until af I would save so much money!!!! it is soooo expensive haha.

Oh, MrsHY, sorry about ohss, hope you feel better. It sucks you have to take a short break, but just think of how much you've accomplished this cycle. Enjoy the wine!

Almosthere, sorry about CP :hugs: Here's to Feb due date!

Expat, yes, please, stay and keep us posted. Love seeing all the sweet pea/blueberry references :flower:

Hubby left earlier, so we didn't get a chance to BD, but I hope he'll make it here right around the time I see that OPK smiley face again.

I got myself a zofran prescription because I really can't be missing this much work. I hope it does what I need in order to eat food and rejoin society. Haha.

No problem Onedips, I think your tombola sounds a great idea!! :thumbup: TMI but you’re asking about cm, I find it’s at it best after having a number 2! :blush: I think it’s cos your bowel/colon pushes against your uterus. I remember seeing my bowel on both my HSG and my scans. Chloe is right, semen breaks after about a cm and is like cobwebs, EWCM is very stretchy and if I remember right stretches a matter of inches rather than cms!

Chloe, love your scan chick! Was it you that thought twins were a possibility or was that Daydream or Expat? Of course we don’t mind you talking about babies. It’s nice, as like I’ve said before, one sniff of a BFP and the girls have gone. It’s nice having baby talk instead of spotting/BD talk (forget about the fact it’s a spotting thread :haha:)

I don’t think they wouldn’t monitor every cycle in the UK (bearing in mind we don’t pay) unless the clomid isn’t working and they have to increase the dosage. I got one lot of scans last time which showed ovulation and the cyst (too big to have been caused by clomid) and also great lining. And now I’m having another round of scans this time round. I’m glad really as I start work at 8am and need to go for the scans at 8am also and every 2-3 days so I was needing lots of time off work!

Katie, sorry you might miss ovulation this month but the :spermy: can last a while so you’re still in with a chance!

MrsHY so sorry you had hyperstimulation :hugs:, I was so hopeful for you too. BUT 9 blastocysts is bloody brilliant! Lots more chances for your snowbabies once you’re better :dance:

Sorry your spotting has re-surfaced tlm :hugs2:

Almosthere – so sorry AF got you :hugs:

x

I'm the one with possible twinnies. I find out in two days! Eee!

I knew someone was in the running for them! Exciting! :D x

Little bit of beigey cm before so looks like spotting is starting :( CD28 today & I never get passed it without spotting. Though to be fair, i o'd late so expected it on mon. AF due Sunday. I need a slap girls, I could still be pregnant, FS said it definitely doesn't interfere, so WHY do I still consider myself out?? :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: x

oh & to top it off - 20 months today..I can see that 2yr mark creeping closer! x

Little bit of beigey cm before so looks like spotting is starting :( CD28 today & I never get passed it without spotting. Though to be fair, i o'd late so expected it on mon. AF due Sunday. I need a slap girls, I could still be pregnant, FS said it definitely doesn't interfere, so WHY do I still consider myself out?? :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: x

:awww: we've all been there. Don't count yourself out yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your natural cycle did the trick.

Ha thanks daydream, loving the smiley, will have to start using it myself, so cute! x

oh & to top it off - 20 months today..I can see that 2yr mark creeping closer! x
good luck with ur tww...you so deserve a BFP!
I have alot of twins in my family and am next in line for them !!

Cheers for advice on cm temps have gone down now so dont think it was o but gunna see what my temp is tomorrow and maybe start taking EPO again what do u think? According to last months o pains i cud get o pains end of next week not sure weather that cud mean ovulation or gearing up for ovulation in next few weeks ....baby dust to everyone xx

good luck with ur tww...you so deserve a BFP!
I have alot of twins in my family and am next in line for them !!

Cheers for advice on cm temps have gone down now so dont think it was o but gunna see what my temp is tomorrow and maybe start taking EPO again what do u think? According to last months o pains i cud get o pains end of next week not sure weather that cud mean ovulation or gearing up for ovulation in next few weeks ....baby dust to everyone xx

MrsP, you arent out yet! Don't get down about the spotting. Your uterus could just have a little extra lining that it doesn't need to sustain a baby. No negativity allowed!

One dips - if your temp is not showing ovulation, I would start up the EPO again. I am convinced it helped my CM.

Katie - i hope DH makes it home in time for the smile OPK!

Daydream - sorry you are sick :hugs: Is the zofran helping? I have a friend who is taking that. Luckily I am not actually sick, only queasy during the mornings/afternoons. I can't wait for this feeling to pass for good! Can't wait to hear if you have 1 or 2 in there :)

Expattc - we are totally bump buddies :) I decided not to change my EDD until my next scan. I have an apt on May 22, so hopefully I will have a better idea by then as i'll be 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->