Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Mrshy it will be here before you know it. I think you made the best decision. Honestly (and please don't think I'm complaining) early pregnancy has been much harder than I expected. I think you'll be much better off not having to deal with the ohss while pregnant. I can't wait, you'll have your bfp here very soon :hugs:

Hello ladies
Thanks Yum - good to hear from you although I'm sorry the spotting has started again!
Congrats Daydream - that's so precious!
Also congrats to Charlene - I love your picture!
Hi Dreaminghopin. To be honest - I'm having very mixed feelings at the moment. Sometimes, I feel hopeful and positive about our next embryo transfer cycle and am thankful and reassured that we have 9 excellent embies in 'storage', then at other times I feel terribly sad that I've not got one back with me - and at the end of the day that was our decision. I've been feeling guilty, sad and irrationally nervous about the pregnancy announcements that may come in between now and our next cycle - I don't want to become one of those bitter women that wishes this horrible state of barren-ness on anyone else.
We have made one positive step in the right direction - our follow-up appointment is booked for 13th June so I'm going to try and have a 'TTC Holiday' before then and just try and put things out of my mind, which may mean you see a bit less of me on here - I'm sorry - because you're all such fabulous ladies.
I'm sure I'll feel more positive soon - wishing you all the very best in the meantime xxx

hi mrshy, sorry u r feeling low:hugs: i understand hw u feel but u don't have to b guilty 4r anything...sometimes things happen 4r gud ! hope june13 comes by in a blink :) sending positive vibes & lotta baby dust !

charlene- congrats ! thanks 4r shaing ur positive story :flower:

:dust:

MrsHY, sorry you're feeling down :hugs: Taking a break from it all is a good idea, I think. You've accomplished so much this cycle. Before we know it, we'll see your very own BFP announcement on this thread.

Charlene, thanks for dropping a line, I remember reading your comments way back. It's always nice to hear from someone who was in a similar situation and is now successfully pregnant. Your scan looks beautiful, congratulations! :flower:

Dreaminghopin, glad your and DH's results came back normal. Sometimes I wonder if there's any issue on my DH's side, we've only been focusing on me so far. Crossing my fingers for you!

Almosthere, sorry your AF is all messed up. Fingers crossed for our May BFPs :dust:

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around I just got back from hols yesterday. I'm not sure about posting any AAM as it's a TTC group so i'll just say all is good :)

Just a couple of quick personals....

MrsHY - I'm so sorry you got OHSS, a little surprised they didn't trigger you with non-HCG though as that eliminates you getting it - I got mild OHSS on round 1 with 24 eggs and then round 3 I had 30 so they triggered me with suprecur instead. I think you made the right choice to hold off, if you got your BFP the pain and extra fluid from your rising HCG would be horrible for you and baby. It's great news you got some lovely frosties and a FET cycle will be really gentle on your body drugs wise, I hope the wait passes fast for you and you're soon good to go :)

MrsPttc - I'm sorry you didn't feel your follow up went well, it sounds like your consultants bedside manner sucks tbh. I do 'get' what he's saying though, if he agrees you do O then you have no 'known' fertility issue so join the nhs bracket of 'unexplained' and a very long 2-3yr wait for help. I suppose it then follows logically that if he's putting it down that you don't O then logically 12month of clomid would be equivalent of 12mth TTC for someone who does ovulate.....i'm sure if as you go you feel you only want to do another month or 2 of clomid though you can progress onto other treatment though?
My DH is like yours, I come out of appointments pulling what they say to bits and my DH takes every word they say as gospel!

Everyone else, sorry I've just read too many posts to catch up on from 2weeks hols but sending lots of babydust and to the pg ladies good scan wishes :)

Hiya everyone hope everyones ok? Im on cd 20 so a third of the way tnrough my cyclr this time ladt cycle was gettin sharpe twinges but work up with more cramps like just b4 af type cramps hope they change to twinges the twinges last cycle were on and off till cd31 then cd 36 and 38 my cm was a peachy color when I check cm...baring in mind I dunno when I ovulated ive got written down I had possible ewcm on cd45 but looking back was it just semen... Still no positive opks yet im gunna be so excited when I see that first smileyface!...bought a pregancy journal the other day just couldnt help myself :-(

Hi ladies - a mixed post. Friday was my scan, strong heartbeat lovely little bean :)
BUT I have just arrived home, and on the plane, spotting started. Dark brown, not much but dark brown spotting. I don't know what to think. I have the normal little twinges, but no cramping, no red blood, no clots. I can't believe that this morning I left Australia so happy and now walking back into my house I have spotting. No idea what to do. I can't bear the thought of worrying DH with this just as soon as we are back. Freaking out a bit, and at the same time, seriously trying to just deep breathe and know that this may just be normal, and that there was such a strong heartbeat just on Friday...

Will catch up with everyone else later but just wanted to give Expat a big :hugs: hun spotting in pregnancy can be normal but I appreciate you will be worried sick. It's great your scan went well & you saw a lovely strong HB. I do think you should talk to DH about it as the stress is not good for you. Hope everything is ok sweetie x

Thanks so much MrsPTTC....good grief I'm being so selfish with these posts, hi to all and I promise I'll catch up with you - sending all warm thoughts in any case...
I called DH at work to talk to him about the spotting, and he's supportive - just wants to know why it might be happening! Still having what seems to be a light brown discharge. Must be positive!

Hi spotting can be normal Hun and plenty of mummy's report this. Try to take it easy today and sending calming thoughts your way xx

expatttc, was it vaginal scan? You might just have had IB leftovers at the cervix and it's coming out now. Especially if you were taking progesterone, it could have acted by thickening your CM and prevented IB coming out. A lot of girls get this delayed IB exactly because of that. As long as it looks like old blood, there's nothing to worry about.

soili and dreamin, you're such answers to my needs! Thanks so much; I've called the doctor I saw here in Moresby and he's said bed rest for 24 hours, which is I think, the best thing anyway. No stress, just relax. Please keep sending positive goodie thoughts if you can. This raspberry needs to stay happily comfy :)

Expat- please don't worry.I spotted a lot through my first trimester & still occasionally spot now into my second. I have worn a frigging pantiliner every day of this pregnancy!! I remember being freaked out too, but now that you have a strong heartbeat try to relax.spotting is perfectly normal. Big waves to all my spotting girls. I follow you guys and am loving all the happy news on here, and know that I'll be seeing more soon:)

i am sure you are just fine, as well as your rassberry baby expatccc!!

Thinking of you expat! It sounds like many pregnant girls spotted and had a successful pregnancy. Just keep calm and try not to stress out, that's important. FX for you and your little raspberry!

one_dips, wow, you must have the patience of a saint with such long cycles. I'm only on CD16, but already getting frustrated, because EWCM has come and gone and I still haven't seen my smiley face. Makes me wonder what's going on. Crossing my fingers for you, hope this is your month!

Right ladies I’m back after a catch up…

Pookabear, welcome again hun, I think I remember you posting last year, but thought I’d replied to you, I think I suggested you look into Soy? But apologies if I did overlook it. I wish I didn’t spot on the clomid! :wacko: It’s funny you are the opposite to Soili who only spots if she doesn’t ovulate! Can’t help you on the fertilaid thing, I don’t think we can get it here in the UK. But if I’m honest I don’t really think any multivits helps other than keep you healthy. I stopped mine & just take folic acid now. I’m tempted myself to try progesterone cream but scared & DH isn’t keen on me doing it off my own back.

Sorry AF got you tlm :hugs2:

One-dips, :sex: every other day is better than charting/opk’ing and only BD’ing when you are fertile. At least you know you wont miss it. That’s what we will do this next cycle. As for the digi opk’s, they’re great but don’t waste your money using only them, they’re so expensive! What I used to do is use IC’s and when I got a potential positive on an IC then use a digi. Saved a lot of money that way!

Yum, my holiday prep was going ok until today. It’s a bank holiday here in the UK and I was supposed to spend the day sorting stuff out. Unfortunately I have been up half the night vomiting, really not nice, must have some sort of bug. And to top it off AF arrived through the night. I was expecting her as had lots of cramping yesterday so I’m ok. And it means I can go and enjoy my holiday without any worries now. Sorry AF got you hun :hugs2:

Daydream – yay for one healthy :baby:! Great news :dance:

Dreaminghopin, great news about DH SA results & your private consultation! :thumbup: Do you mind me asking how much it cost? Just curious…

Charlene – can’t believe how far along you are now! Thanks for popping back! Your avatar is lovely!

MrsHY, sorry you’re feeling so down hun. A break is definitely a good idea, but we’ll miss you. I really think with all those frosties next time you do your IVF you will be preggo. How many will you put in?

Nell, thanks for replying hun. It makes complete sense what you said! Yes I could probably do less than 6 if I want and email him and say enough is enough. I’m not sure what I will do though. As I said to pookabear, I really want to try progesterone! How’s the pregnancy going hun?

Expat – don’t be silly of course you’re not being selfish! Get some rest and sending lots of baby :dust: to your raspberry.

Soili – hi hun, not heard from you in a while! How’s it going?

As I said above to Yum I’ve not been well and now on CD1. But right now I don’t care as long as this bloody sickness goes, feel so bad :sick:

x

Oh and TTCSPOTTING - glad you're still stalking hun. Hope you and your beany are ok x

exp- :hugs: try not to worry abt spotting..my friend & my cousin both had spotting almost all thru their preg & had healthy babies..take sum gud rest & let dh do all the stuff 4r ya :)... as mrsp said, u r not selfish at all ! sending all the prayers & positive thoughts !

dreaminhopin- gud news abt ur dh sa results :)

katie- sorry abt the confusion..do u bbt ? any change there ?

onedips- i wud do wat mrsp said..hope u get that smiley soon !

mrsp- so sorry abt the af :hugs: r u feelin any better now? did u take any meds ? some ppl throwup wen af arrives..wen u say pro cream,its not NPC,right ? b/c it dint work 4r me..did u spot this cycle ?
get well soon hun ! tc !

nell- gud to c ya ! any mornin sickness ?

ttcspotting- hw have u been ? hope u & ur beany are great !

soili- hi ! hw have u been ? anything new ?

Mrs pttc don't mind at all. We Paid £380 in total. This included blood tests, ovarian ultrasound and sperm analysis on the first visit then we went back for a consultation the following week. During the second visit the gynaecologist examined me (wasn't part of assessment but she just wanted to rule out polyps and check my cervix) she has also wrote to my gp to arrange a lap. She said this was just a precaution but should be able to get this on the Nhs. We don't have much money to spare but I though it was worth it and have certainly not been as stressed sincere went x

Hi yum, haven't been sick anymore but still feel sick, weak & have a chill. To top it off my cat has a tail injury so I'll have to take him to the vets tomorrow & I think he'll have to have the end amputated :( .

I don't know what type of progesterone, I know a friend on another thread used a natural one of the internet. But its just a thought... Yes I spotted wed to sun but it was barely noticeable so I'd say i've had a good spotting month :thumbup:.

Dreaminghopin, that sounds pretty reasonable to me. So was it cos of the waiting list you went private or would your gp not refer you?

X

Yes, gp did refer me to Nhs gynaecologist in feb. However they told me that spotting was normal and would not carry out any examinations until I had been ttc for 18 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->