Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

All I had to do is complain and Clearblue digital finally smiled at me. More BDing, more hoping, more waiting.

Mrs PTTC, sorry about your cat, and how you're feeling :(
I'm just resting up at home, today I'm only having a light brown (beige) watery discharge. Just like normal cm, but a different tint. I'm also ITCHY so wondering if maybe there's some type of infection? Sorry - tmi! I've tried to make an appointment with a local doctor for tomorrow morning...

Thank Expat, calling the vet as soon as it opens & hopefully they'll take him in today & operate. My cats are so bloody clumsy, we have 2, this one has had an infected cat bite to his ass before, shot by a pellet gun in his leg (this was very distressing that someone could do that) & now this. The other cat managed to catch her tongue on something sharp & had to have a section of it removed :wacko:

Sounds to me like maybe the spotting is all linked to an infection hun! Glad you are resting, let us know what the Dr says.

x

yay, katie! happy BDing! Hope you catch that eggy!

MrsP - so sorry about your cat! I have 2 of my own and I totally feel for you. Love those little furballs, but man they can be so clumsy sometimes!

Expat - hope the spotting stays away, but it is perfectly normal. I too just experienced some light brownish spotting this morning. as long as its not bright red, a lot, and accompanied by cramping i dont think there is too much to worry about.

katie- get busy,girl ! fx !

exp- hope the spotting is gone 4r gud ! did u get that apnmt 4r tmrw ? hope its nothin ! tc !

mrsp- sorry abt ur cats ! did u get her to c a vet yet ?
hope u r feelin better:flower:
thats gud news abt ur spotting ! i used a npc by emerita(spllng??) & def there was very little spotting with no cramps but it also made my flow scanty..as such i bleed very little so never used it again..may b i shud give it another try !

chloe- hi, hw have u been ?

just sending lot's of baby dust to all in need of it!

and apologies to poor kitty MRSP!

I am due to ov. within the next 8 days or so!

Hi ladies, back from a local doc's check-up. I do have a bit of a yeast infection, and it's thought that could have triggered my spotting, along with the vag. scan and travel/flying. In any case, it's gone as of today, so I'm breathing happily. All my levels look good, but since the docs here aren't familiar with duphaston, they're still saying that I should stay on it till the end of the first trimester.

Yay your spotting has gone Expat! :dance:

Thanks for your well wishes to my cat ladies :hugs:. He had to have 2 inches or so of it amputated. He's not allowed out for 10 days so isn't a happy chappy. We go on holiday tomorrow so poor Brother in law will have to put up with him & give him his medicine. I feel so bad. Catch up with you when I get back, though I might pop on depending on the weather! See you soon xx

Hey guys, just a quick update from me. The SA results I was so fearing of turned out to be not good. We might still have an option of ICSI IVF, but even that is not certain at the moment. To top it up, it would appear that I have stopped ovulating again. Not that it matters, really. I mostly update in my journal these days, since I don't feel like I fit into many group discussions anymore. So feel free to pop in!

oh soli-so sorry to hear the news-I hope only to hear good news from your next visit....

afm just trying to relax....hoping to OV sooner than later (of course!) a mothers day O day would be such great timing...now I almost want to chart/opk to see if that just may happen, I will be on CD15 on mothers day!

Soili, sorry to hear that:hugs: I hope everything works out for you in the long run.

MrsP - enjoy your holiday!! I am jealous. Turkey was so wonderful on my brief visit there last year. Glad the kitty is starting to heal, but your poor brother in law :haha:

expat - glad your spotting is gone!:thumbup:

Hi soli*

So sorry about your dh's sperm results and difficulty ovulating. I had a peak at your journal there and you have been on a long journey but you are always welcome here. Feel free to ignore my post but we have had a bit of difficulty with dh's swimmers *too and our doctor told us that vitamins dont help so I was a bit sceptical but really have seen a difference. Is your dh taking anything? *We have had four done this year and keep seeing improvement.*
1st report
1 million*
17% motility
Couldn't run other tests due to quality

2nd report
14 million
30% motility
5 % morph

3rd report
33 million
50% motility
4 % morph

4th report
43 million
36% motility
10 % morph

His last sperm sample was considered normal :)

He also has stopped caffeine as was rather partial to *cups of tea and morning coffee.*

Hope your ok and lots of hugs xx

Sorry about your cat, Mrs PTTC. Hope the tail heals quickly and poor kitty doesn't suffer. Enjoy your holiday!

Expat, glad you're feeling well again. Did you take any drugs for your infection at all, or did it just go away on its own. I always wondered how those things are treated during pregnancy.

Soili, I am so sorry about the SA results :hugs: Maybe the June SA will look better, looks like dreaminghopin dh's results have improved. Fingers crossed!

Saw my doc again today, the scan showed that I did ovulate. I could clearly see a corpus luteum on my right ovary in a shape of a pony (my doc says it always looks like a horse or a turtle, she is funny). She put me on prometrium as a precaution - with me spotting, she's not sure I'm making enough progesterone on my own. Hoping and praying we caught that egg.

soili- sorry abt the sa results:hugs: hope it'll improve next time like dreaminhopin ! i thought u spotted only wen u din't o & u havent been spotting so ??? if u dont mind me asking,wat made u think u r not o ? hopeeverything sorts out soon !

expat- glad u r feelin better ! yeast inf ha,can u take any meds or r u just waiting it out ?

mrsp- have a great holiday !

katie- yay to the positive scan ! pony,horse ?? lol ! hope this is ur month ! gl !

almost-mothers day o wud indeed b great ! gl & fx !

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->