Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

pink- welcome ! sorry abt the spotting ! thsts weird that u couldn't get ur tests done yet but anyways, u shud push ur doc 4r them ! as the ladies here said, hopefully spotting isn't an issue for the bfp ! i'm with mrsp abt ur lab ! i want to cuddle & hug her !

Thanks to you and MrsP! That's my Lucy. :cloud9: She would snuggle you right back. She's such a sweetie. Got an appointment to get all the testing done - coming up next month. AF arrived today full force so got one more kick at the can before they hopefully sort me out. :thumbup:

Sorry AF got you pinkpeony :hugs: Great you've got your tests sorted though! x

Hello ladies!
Yum & Mrs P - I'm so touched you have missed me :). I did take a bit of a break because I'm also posting on another forum (I feel like I'm cheating on a partner by saying that ;-)) for women who are undergoing frozen embryo transfers at the same time as I am. And I'm a bit rubbish about multitasking! I've often thought of you guys though xx
Mrs P I loved your scan photo :). Sooooo cute!
Well, I am officially 'pupo' as they say in IVF circles - pregnant until proven otherwise! I had 2 x defrosted blastocysts put back last Thursday and my test date is next Monday. Am totally sh*tting myself and would be quite happy to delay testing for ages as I quite like this "could I..." feeling?? Really don't know if it has worked or not - I don't really have any symptoms so I'm erring towards not, but want to remain positive. We still have 6 good blastocysts 'on ice' so fingers crossed I've got another go at this.
Anyway, I will check back in and let you know.
Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on the crop of BFPs I've spotted!
xxx

Hey everyone :)
Sooo the :witch: got me today :cry: Im really disappointed in myself for building my hopes up...i guess vit B had a big effect on me but I cant complain - I didn't spot until 16dpo compared to my usual 11dpo which is great! I was supposed to have bloods done 2moro but am going to wait til Thursday now coz AF didnt show until this afternoon and GP wanted bloods between CD2 - 5...didnt want to have bloods too early and risk a bad result as im hoping for a good one! Think I might send OH for a SA this month as well altho im pretty sure he doesnt have a problem - just want to tick it off the list to be sure :flower:

Cycle 9 for me n hoping for a :bfp: x

Is everyone else that is still waiting for a BFP still spotting before AF? xxx

Hello all,
Sorry Bubbles that the witch got you. Your LP is looking really good so I don't think it will be long before you will get a bfp x
Thanks Mrs P & Yum, it did stop for the first couple of months but the spotting crepes back. I don't know if I was cauterised, the nurse at my latest appointment said that there was nothing in the notes and it's not something the hospital would do anyway so who knows. I could have imagined it but it's a bit of a coincidence if it was xxx
Good luck MrsHY with your ivf cycle, hope you get yourwell deserved bfp

pink- sorry the af got u :hugs: gl with the tests next month !

bubbles- sorry abt the witch :hugs: but 16day lp is great & shud b plenty for a bfp !

happy- hmnn..after ur cauterisation & no spotting , i askd my gyn abt it & she said she can put sum thing on cervix & c if it helps but if it din't help u then i guess its waste of time & not worth the pain !

mrshy- gud to c u :) hope u get ur bfp on monday ! fx ! did ur spotting resolve ?

mrsp- thanks 4r the tip! i can't take any otc meds (allergic to most of them) so, nothing i can do but wait !

afm, got a cold with mild fever & cough :sick:

MRSHY GL!! I can't wait to be PUPO!!! But I am about 2.5 weeks behinde you! lol

hugs for you bubbles!! And I am still spotting before I get afs and after I O even!!

yum-feel better soon!

Almosthere - do they give u anything to stop the spitting when ur on an IVF cycle or are they not concerned about the spotting? (sorry I don't really know alot about IVF)

Fingers crossed for yr BFP xxx

No worries-all my blood work tests and ultrasounds showing lining came back normal-so my spotting is not a concern to my doctors! =) I will be on progesterone for part of IVf though as misscairrying is a big concern from my FS since my mother had LOTS of MC...and a still birth =(

Yay glad to see you're back MrsHY, and you're PUPO!! Woo hoo! :wohoo: A friend on another thread is also PUPO, seems a lot of IVF going on these days! Have my fingers and toes crossed for monday! Don't worry about the lack of symptoms, I got no symptoms until a few days after I got my BFP when the cramping started.

Bubbles, sorry AF got you. If you usually manage to get to 11 DPO usually without spotting that is plenty time to get preggo before it starts. And 16 DPO is amazing! I have a feeling spotting isn't the issue with you hun, but I might be wrong. It could just be taking you a long time, some people are unlucky I guess (like me I think) :shrug:.

Yum, sorry you're not feeling well, get better soon!

x

Almost - I'm glad the doctors are looking after u...good luck to u xx

MrsPTTC - I'm not sure about the spotting...the main reason it bothers me is because it only started happening after the MC and I've no idea why! I temp and have had cd21 bloods so I defo O..I'm getting cd3 bloods done 2moro and I told OH last night that he's going for a SA lol (that's if his GP will agree as he is at a diff practice to me) I don't think there is a problem with him but I just need to feel like I'm doing something just in case as this is taking too long :( TBH I think we just don't BD on the crucial day...we always seem to miss the day before O although we BD a few days before n on O day arrgghhhh

I see u have had 2 scans already...were they on NHS or did u go private? I'll be askin for early scans when I finally get my BFP.. the MC scared me n I don't think I can face another one xx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! Forgot my progesterone cream this morning!

[Hyperventilates]

Good luck, MrsHY!! FX for you on monday! Don't worry about the lack of symptoms...that's how I was too until about a week after my BFP.

Bubbles, sorry AF got you. But a 16 day LP is great! Sounds like those B vits helped! So at least you've got something positive out of this :)

I've been a mess the past couple days...my poor kitty is still at the vet, has been since Sunday. He has a urinary blockage and could have died. They put a catheter in him twice and say he may need surgery :cry: I visited him yesterday and he looked so pathetic i started to cry in front of the vet tech. But eventually he perked up and was happy to see me, purring very loudly, which made me even more sad that I couldn't bring him home.

Ah chloe :hugs: hun it's so upsetting. When we thought one of our cats had something seriously wrong the other week I was unconsolable. When will they know if he needs an op? Hope he's ok.

Pbl don't worry! Can you not just take it tonight or is it supposed to be at the same time each day?

Bubbles, great news you're ovulating! There shouldn't be a problem DH getting a SA. My dh was referred before me, I've read a few times its usually only 6 months TTC for men to get checked out (assume cos it's easier & cheaper & maybe a more common reason for infertility?) My scans were on the NHS but I only got them because of the clomid. The first one was to check for multiples, the 2nd I'm not sure as I wasn't expecting it, I think it's just to keep an eye on things & ease the parents worries when waiting for the 12 week scan :shrug:. It would do you no harm in asking for one when the time comes :hugs:

X

Chloe - i hope ur kitty gets better soon :hugs:

MrsPTTC - do u remember how long it took to get results of SA from the initial GP referral? Im just wondering whether this will be a quick process or if its all going to take a while.

I had CD3 bloods today and should get the results within a wk so im hoping they are all ok...cant really remember what it is that they are looking for...any ideas? x

chloe-so sorry to hear about your furrbaby being so sick!! I have a munckin cat, she is a doll and family to me, I would be soooo heartbroken to lose her-she is only 3. How old is your furrbaby/is he/she improving?!

Thanks for your support, girls! It means so much in my time of need! Sorry to hijack the forum with my cat woes :) My furbaby is doing better, but they are keeping him one more night. They said he was doing great but just want to be certain he won't have any more urinary blockages. He will be on antibiotics for 8 days and we have to feed him a special diet, but at least he should be able to come home tomorrow.

Bubbles, I think CD3 tests for all the same things CD21 does, but your body should have different levels of those hormones (FSH, LH, Estradiol, progesterone, etc). I remember when i got my bloods done there were 'normal' ranges for pre and post ovulation, which i assumed meant 3 vs 21 day bloods.

I think you are correct about the CD3 tests clhoe-I never got day 21 tests, perhaps they only follow through with them if the day 3 tests come back abnormal, or perhaps they test the same and can just do them on either of the days depending where you are in your cycle?

And got a call from my nurse-my US and E2 bloodwork came back normal and fine so I already start stimming Saturday and frequent monitoring starts next Wednesday! I will know if I am pregnant end of Sept/VERY beginning of Oct, yay!! So weird too, my stims starts on my dads birthday AND my Beta may end up on OCT which is the month DH and I had a really good feeling about with TTC last year!! I hope are feeling was right about the month and just off about the year! eeek!

I had mine done back to front as by the time i seen GP i was midway thru my cycle...i think she realised that i didnt want to wait lol so I had cd21 bloods last cycle and cd3 bloods today.
I know the cd21 bloods were to see if i O'd (which i did, thank God!) and she wants to compare both the sets of bloods but I have a feeling that cd3 bloods have something to do with egg quality or follicles or something like that...i dont know - ive read that much that i get mixed up lol x

Fingers crossed for u Almosthere x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->