Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Almost - sorry to hear about DH's incurable low sperm count. I read through your journal...at least he has some sperm so IVF should be successful! And as you said, you caught it early, which is super! I'm rooting for you and your BFP!!

Happy - that's wild that acupuncture made the spotting worse!?! I had always wanted to try it to see what it was all about. Did it make you feel any different?

It was my Vday yesterday! Can't believe i'm already 24 weeks. Annnnnddddd...the offer we made on the house was accepted! So now comes the hectic part of getting contractors to come in to bid on the work, then actually getting the work done and moving in during the dead of winter, either 9 months preggo or with a newborn. Yikes!

My kitty seems to be doing well. I watched him pee yesterday...never been so happy to see a cat pee! :haha: I am still a little worried since it seemed he was in the litterbox for a while, but we'll see. He seems to be acting normal. I have attached his pic. You can see how they shaved his little front paws. He is a big one...15 lbs, and the vet says he needs to be 10:saywhat: Thats 1/3 of his body weight to lose!

Attachments

• 2012-08-24_17.22.50.jpg
    2012-08-24_17.22.50.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello
Sorry for lack of personals but am on my mobile in the back of a car so not great for posting a message!
Just wanted to let you know that it was a big fat horrible BFN for me and MrHY this morning. Am of course totally gutted but not very surprised as I just felt in my bones it hadn't worked. The good news is that we have six more frosties tucked away but a (very annoying!) voice in my head keeps rabbiting on that we put the best of the bunch back, so if neither of those stuck, then why will it work next time? The logical voice in my head then points out that this is the way it just happens sometimes and I mustn't lose faith.
I have stopped my meds so AF should come in the next few days, then I should be able to start my next cycle around day 21ish, depending when I ovulate.
Sorry for the miserable old 'me' post!
Good luck to everyone, almosthere I'll be thinking of you xx

Happy V day chloe!

Do you know how much your cat weighs in kilos? Mine was 4.7 & apparently 4-4.5 is normal, but then when she was ill she went down to 3.5 kilo which is a huge drop & she's now underweight. Getting her weighed again on thursday. He's a lovely cat & glad he's feeling better.

Mrshy I'm so sorry hun :hugs2: but glad you've got plenty frosties left, how much are you having to pay to put a frosty back in each time? I'm right that the NHS won't help you? FXd for next month hun :thumbup:

x

Congrats Chloe happy V Day

Mrshy :hugs: fingers crossed the next ones work :hugs:

:hugs:MrsHY:hugs: I hope the next rounds work for you!

Daydream, yay for Vday! You really are right there with me:thumbup:

MrsP - my boy is 6.8 Kg! He's a bit of a fatty. They want him down to 4.5. I find it funny that in the US we use pounds, but I'm an engineer and I am always having to convert everything we do from pounds to Kg because we are a global company. Why the US can't adopt the metric system, I will never understand...

I have had a bit of a rough day today. My grandpa passed away this morning. He had been battling quadruple bypass recovery and trying for months to breath unassisted, but today he finally lost that battle. he was 88 and lived a great life. I am very sad, but happy he no longer has to suffer. Its bittersweet almost, him dying, and me bringing a new life into this world. The circle of life, I guess.

:hugs: gutted for you MrsHY :hugs:

Please don't think they have put the best ones back - the lab techs judge on visual appearance of the blasts but it is guess work, scientifically it's still unclear what makes a 'great embryo' v's a 'not so great'.
If it makes you feel better after thaw my frosties were downgraded (as they'd lost some cells) to 3BC and 3CC, considering I'd had 4AA's put in on fresh cycles it just goes to show the numbers aren't everything :flower:

Aw Chloe so sorry to hear about your grandpa Hun :hugs:.

Wow your cat is a porker :winkwink: it's funny you're trying to get yours to lose weight & I'm trying to get one of mine to put weight on! x

Thank you all lovely lovely ladies xxx
MrsP - luckily my PCT covers one fresh cycle and two FETs - my fresh one resulted in OHSS and no embryo transfer but from a financial perspective it still counted, so I have one more free go on the NHS, then it'll be reaching into my pockets for about £2k a try I think.
Nell - thank you so much for the reassurance and your wise words! I hope I get lucky with the next one.
I also have a fat cat! She's a real unit at nearly 7kg, she's now on a strict diet!
xx

Nell - when are you due? I have forgotten, and its not in your siggy.

MrsH - glad you have one more go on the NHS!

Ah I see MrsHY, think I was getting you mixed up with someone else. Pleased you've got another go hun, you'll get your LO I'm sure of it! Wow another tubby kitty ha ha, and here was me worrying about mine before she started losing weight and she was only 4.75! :winkwink: x

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send massive amounts of hugs to MrsHY. Agree with mrs PTTC you will have your little one soon :)

Sorry to heart about grandpa Chloe.

AFM - smiley face 2 days ago and although BD was not high on my list after lap & dye we did managed to dtd :) no tempreture rise yet.

mrshy- :hugs::hugs: hope u'll get that bfp with this cycle ! finger,toes,everythin crossed 4r ya !

chloe- sorry abt ur grandpa :hugs:
thats a cute furry u have there ! happy vday !

dreaminhopin- h r u feelin ? gud chances of bfp after the dye this cycle ! gl & fx !

hi to mrsp & nell- gud to c ya ! hw have u been ?

Thanks yum, i had heard that some women can be more fertile after a lap and dye but I figured that was only if they had blocked tubes that was cleared during the procedure. Staying positive anyway. Tried evening primrose oil this cylce..wow did it make me produce a ton of ewcm. Would def recommend this ladies xxx

Glad to hear the EPO helped dreaming, I also used this for a while but ditched it when I stopped all the vits. I also think drinking grapefruit juice helps too. Fxd for you after your lap. It didn't give me my BFP but I've heard the reasons you can be extra fertile for a few months is cos A.it can remove small debris & B.you have lots of tiny hairs in your tubes that help the egg along & laps & HSG's make these stand on end therefore helping the egg & sperm meet or the fertilised egg to get to the uterus.

Hi yum :hi:

x

:hugs:Mrsy-this is with IVF right? I am so sorry it did not work for you this time, be strong and keep on trying!!

chloe-so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Hi everyone :)

Hope ur all well? Chloe - Im sorry to hear of ur loss :hugs:

I was wondering if anyone could help me with CD3 bloods? I got my results the other day n am sure my GP didnt check everything she should have! She commented that everything was normal but im feelng quite disappointed....how can i put my mind at rest if she hasnt checked everything?
She did a full blood count, iron, bit B12, progesterone, thyroid function, TSH, T4 and some other things ive never heard of! but she didnt check LH, FSH, Oestradiol....

Does anyone know what is important in a CD3 blood test? My results also shown a minor abnormality in Folate (18 ug/L) which I read is folic acid but she commented that no treatment required...any ideas? x

Bubbles are you taking folic acid? I'm sure my cd3 tests were fsh,LH, tsh & estradol :shrug: I would go back & ask why the others weren't done. Though my gp didn't do mine, it was the FS at the hospital. I told the gp I was tired & had headaches so they'd check my thyroid & I think they checked loads of other things, but none fertility related x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->