Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hey ladies :)
Im 15dpo today n still no sign of spotting or AF :happydance: This is the only cycle since MC (9 months ago) that ive got to 15dpo without any spotting (apart from one strange cycle a couple of months ago when i had a 41 day cycle compared to my normal 29 day...so i discarded that cycle lol) I'm convinced im going to get my BFP but am now too scared to test! I havent even charted my temp for the last 2 days! Im going to be soo disappointed if this isnt my month :(

Ive got a GP appointment on Wednesday for CD3 bloods so if AF doesnt show by then I'll still get the bloods done and make sure they check HCG and progesterone as well as anything else relevant!

I even looked online at some baby stuff before even tho after the MC I swore I wouldnt look at things until I was at least 8 weeks PG....I just couldnt help myself and this is sooo not like me!

Fingers crossed that I'm not going mad n that I and the other ladies still waiting get awell deserved BFP xxxxxx

I hope so!! I don't know about testing...I've built my hopes up too much to bring them crashing down lol would rather see AF than a low temp or BFN! Think I might wait til Tuesday as AF could still come 2moro xxx

Ok so I've come out of my bubble today n am bk in reality lol AF is due today so am feeling abit weird - excited and scared! If AF does show then it must mean that taking vit B complex 100mg up til O stopped me from spotting which is defo great news! Especially as I didn't start taking it til CD6!

How is everyone? xxx

I'm nervous for you Bubbles but it's fantastic that you've seen an massive improvement during LP. Hope the witch stays away cc
Well I'm at 4DPO and trying to keep busy and trying not to count down the days until AF arrives xxx
Good luck everyone x

yay bubbles...this wait is even killing me....TEST!!! lol although it would be a waste if your af arrived today...are you going to wait and test tomorrow if still no af?? eeek!

Welcome back, happyshopper! glad your tests all came back ok for you to start your IUI (or was it IVF, i've just read through quite a few pages from the weekend and i forget already!) But in any case, good luck!

Pbl - congrats!! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

MrsP - you could be showing...i would always bloat up after my first meal, so i would judge my bump based on how i looked first thing in the morning. I took a morning and evening picture and put them side by side once, it was amazing how much bloat i got! But its bloat due to baby, so you can still call it baby bump :)

Bubbles, welcome! Sounds promising! I hope you test soon :)

Almost -wow, 7 shots already? Time is flying!

Pink - I spotted as normal when I got my BFP, quite heavily too, but the difference is when AF would usually show up, the spotting stopped, so that's why i decided to test.

We put an offer in on a house!! now we just have to wait to see if it gets accepted. I expect they will counter with a higher price, so we shall see! In the midst of that excitement, my poor male kitty has a urniary blockage and we had to take him to the emergency vet last night. poor guy couldn't pee and was meowing in pain. I felt so helpless! If i feel this way about my cat, how am I going to feel when my newborn gets sick?? Ahhh!

Sorry so much to catch up on!

Pinkpeony, I didn’t have any spotting my BFP month. I love your avatar, he/she is gorgeous I have a yellow lab :thumbup:

Bubbles81, thanks for making me feel better about the bump, but I have noticed a definite pattern now, it’s after I’ve eaten a big meal, so it’s definitely only bloat. My girl friends were laughing at it on Friday when we went out for a meal :haha: And welcome to the thread! Fingers crossed you get a :bfp: it sounds very promising!

Congrats PBL!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months hun! I would continue taking the progesterone.

Hi happyshopper! :hi: we’ve missed you! So pleased to hear your smear came back normal. Sometimes a break does you good, I took a month off, though I think you’ve been away about 4?! Thanks for your congrats hun, I sincerely hope you’ll not be far behind. I was #2 on the thread and you #3, FX’d!

Hey Chloe, yep baby bloat = baby bump :rofl: It is amazing! You’d think I was at least 4 months pregnant after some meals! Hope you get your offer accepted :thumbup: I totally understand about your cat. Ours lost a kilo when she got weighed the other week and she had to have loads of blood tests. We thought she was dying as she got tested for FIV & leukaemia, I was beside myself sobbing, when they’re ill it makes you realise how much you love them, despite the clawing and catching mice lol. It appears to have been a parasite instead and she’s on medication for a few weeks.

So here is Baby P measuring 9 weeks 2 days (from last wed) x

Attachments

• IMAG0643.jpg
    IMAG0643.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
Almosthere - hopefully AF will arrive soon then Good Luck - What happens now after AF?

PBL - Congrats Hope you have a happy and Healthy 9 months

Chloe - Wow 23 weeks when did that happen, your pregnancy seems to be going so quick

MrsP - Gorgeous Baby P, whens your next scan must be coming up soon are you excited to be seeing baby again?

Happyshopper I think I may have ovulated about 2 days ago so not far behind you, hope this cycle is the one for you.

Bubbles - Good luck for the bloodtest when do you think you will get the results.... I dont think I could wait aslong to find out id have to poas myself to know

GL to you Jellycat! My 12 week scan is on the 5th Sept, eek!! x

I'm feeling positive this cycle, had great cm, timed :sex: right and started my diet last week (again) and lost 6lbs .... It WILL be a good cycle

GL, Jelly! sounds promising, and love the positivity!

MrsP - great scan! Just wait for the 12 week one, it will look even more like a real baby :)

And i've got no clue where the time has gone...can't believe i'm almost at V-day! (which i learned on BNB means viability day - 24 weeks!)

Nice one Jellycat losing 6lbs in a week!

I know Chloe it's crazy how in less than 3 weeks time it will be fully formed! Yes it took me a while to know what V day meant ha ha x

Hey ladies :)
I had a small amount of pink spotting when I wiped before so I'm sure AF is on its way :( I guess it's not my month...on the plus side I got to 16dpo before I spotted :happydance: so I guess vit B complex worked n I only took it from CD 6 to O...on the other hand I O'd a day late and my LP has gone up to 16 days (im assiming AF will come 2moro as still not gere yet) so my overall cycle was longer so I don't know wat to do next cycle...
What do u think ladies...do I still take vit B next cycle even tho my cycle will prob be longer? xxx

jellycat-since I bcps which were to prepare me for ivf, I will prob. get a withdraw bleed, then I start my stimming shots!! I will prob start stimming shots Thursday if my appt. goes well!!! And GL with your cycle, sounds very positive!!!

So cute mrs.p. glad little p is measuring up nice and healthy!

bubbles, some ladies spot but still get a bfp! keep positive!

pbl - congrats:happydance: wish u a h&h 9 mnths..i think u shud continue the cream till u talk to ur doc..can u try calling & takin to ur ob or nurse ?

bubbles- welcome ! sorry abt the mc :hugs: don't count urself out yet ! i think u shud continue with the vits if u get to next cycle.. sorry abt spotting but 16 day lp is great ! fx 4r ya !

happy- welcome back ! missd u ! thats gud news abt pap ! why r u still spotting? i thought it stopped after u got it cauterized ! i'm not doin ivf ! gl withe the iui!

jelly-that sounds promising & :thumbup: for the positive attitude !

mrsp-thats so precious :flower: thanks 4r filling in abt mrshy& soili.. sorry, but i was gigglin at ur bloating story, lol..

pink- welcome ! sorry abt the spotting ! thsts weird that u couldn't get ur tests done yet but anyways, u shud push ur doc 4r them ! as the ladies here said, hopefully spotting isn't an issue for the bfp ! i'm with mrsp abt ur lab ! i want to cuddle & hug her !

almost- for a change, dtd helped ur spotting, haha ! i'm guessing u wont spot with the bcp's..will get ur af directly ( if infact that is the plan- sorry if i'm wrong,i'm not well educated abt the ivf process ) gl for thru !

chloe- howzz ur poor cat feelin ? i know the feelin wen they fall sick ! hope she's fine !

afm, having sore throat with some body aches- hope i din't catch the flu !

Bubbles I had a fab LP & lack of spotting the month before I got my BFP, I think it was body settling down, so even if witch does show you must be very positive for next cycle! Don't know what to suggest about the vits but can't do any harm I guess?

Yum I hope you don't get cold/flu, I found taking those dissolvable vit c tablets really helped me prevent cold.

Nell - how's bambino these days? I saw you checking the thread out earlier ha ha :winkwink: I miss you & mrsHY.

Thanks Almosthere, GL with your ER!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"