Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Ahh no Chloe, I think it's nice we can chat about all kinds of things and not just TTC/babies all the time so don't worry about thread hijacking! So pleased your kitty is on the mend! :happydance:

Bubbles, I'm sure my card I had to take to my cd3 blood test said FSH, LH, E2 & maybe something else, I can't remember. I know my progesterone was never checked then, only at the cd21 (or in my case cd28) bloods. It took 2 weeks for the SA results to go back to DH's DR both times, they wouldnt give him the result over the phone, or even confirm to me that the results were back, he had to ring himself! He had to see the DR about the first one, then the second one they sent the results recorded delivery (secret service or what lol?!) but everything was fine.

Great news youve got the go-ahead almost!

x

I know what u mean about secret service lol I had bloods took at the hospital just before and just after my MC and I was interested to see what was tested n the results...I know it doesn't make any difference now but I don't like not knowing things! Anyway I checked with my GP while I was there 2day n they don't have them...I phoned the hospital n they said they wunt even give them to me or send them to my GP unless GP requested them! Wat a joke! x

lol that is a funny way of putting it-Now that I think of it, I never saw the real nitty gritty numbers of either of DH's SA results, only got bits and pieces over the phone!!!

My goodness I'm a lime! :happydance:

Bubbles I can't believe they wouldn't even send you the results, how ridiculous! :growlmad:

Almosthere, they gave them over the phone :saywhat: lol

x

MrsPTTC - I never thought I'd say this but...I absolutely cannot wait to be a lime!!!! I'm really happy for u x

And yes, how ridiculous that I can't have my own test results lol I'm going to ask my GP to request them the next time I see her...she'll prob think I'm mad hahaa x

Now I want my test results-I do find it odd they don't mail them like they would your physical exam results and such...I am sure they will if we all ask though! I am on day 2 of withdraw bleed...it is really heavy as my withdraw bleeds usually are, just hoping it stops before wed for my next US!

Hi everyone,

Sorry haven't posted in ages. Been trying to not let TTC consume me (failing miserably lol). Gosh so many new folk. Hello everyone.

MrsHY - have everything crossed for you. Hope these 2 weeks go quickly.

Almost cant believe your all set for IVF. It seems so quick (although Im sure it seems ages for you). Was this because of your DH's sperm?

MrsPTTC congratulations.. your little ones a lime.

Chloe hows your cat?

Has anyone heard from expattc?

AFM I am just recovering from having a Lap and dye and hysterscopy done yesterday so enjoying a cheeky day off work. Doc said everything looks good :thumbup: and cant understand why we're not conceiving. Although I was quite groggy I did remind him that although hubbys last sperm test was considered normal, he has had a few dodgy ones so he has agreed to refer us to assisted conception unit :thumbup: aware of huge waiting lists but at least we have been referred. Hubby also arranged to have his sperm tested again so should find out results next week.

Hope you find some answers soon dreaminghoping-and welcome back!!

Yes IVF due to 2 poor SA's with very low motility and also super super low sperm count :(

his first he only had 2 mil live sperm and i think 40% motility- but i have a horrid memory with the motility

Welcome back dreaminghopin! I understand you needing a break from here, I found it hard to come back on after my holiday, though I really missed everyone, and ended up staying away a month... Brill news you've had further tests done & it's come back fine. I hope DH's SA is ok Hun x

We would def consider ivf but think there is a long wait in uk unless you go private. Hubby's sperm had improved significantly in may and was considered normal. Will be interesting to see his results next week and then take things from there. How you doing? What stage are you at the moment? How's your mum doing?

Dreaminghopin I think the wait depends where you live or which hospital. There would've been a 4 month (not bad) wait at Newcastle but I went to Sunderland & they said there was no wait at all! Not that I needed IVF but I was asking all the necessary questions just in case..
x

Hi ladies-I just found out why my husband is infertile in specifics-although, (ugh men....he does not know the name of his diagnosis but I still have an idea so feel free to read why his sperm count is so low!!

Hello everyone,
Welcome back dreaming x
Eek Mrs P, little bean is a lime, not long until little bean is a watermelon x
I'm about 9dpo and I started spotting at 6DPO so down in the dumps. I feel like this cycle is busy so already preparing for the next one. I'm thinking about doing the Whole30, 30 days of not eating sugar, dairy and wheat. I'm going out in 2 Weeks so not quite 30 days but plan to start it again afterwards. I'm not sure if it will work but i'm getting desperate. I might start a journal so i'm less likely to fall off the wagon (hopefully but my sweet cravings can overcome all my good intentions))

hello ladies,

mrsp- yay, lime already :happydance:

dreamin- welcome back, gud news abt all bein norma l:thumbup:

almost- luks like u strtd with the stims ! gl & fx for ya !

chloe- hope ur cat is back hme by now & feelin better !

happy- sorry abt the spottin hun :hugs: r u on any vits ? did any vits,herbs,accupuncture change spotting ? did u try prog cream ? i dont think i can ever go with the no sugar,dairy diet:nope: wish i had ur discipline! gl with it !

afm, i'm glad it wasn't flu ! i started spotting on thru..generally it starts with beige cm but this time i woke up to blood but not af..having worst spottin ever with little clots & blood..i stopped multivits,could this b the reason ???
anyways, nothin i can do but wait 4r af so..

have a gud weekend ladies &:dust:

Thanks yum, I have loads of vitamins but keep forgetting to take them. At the moment, i'm taking dim and calcium d'glucarate for estrogen dominance which I suspect I have. The acupuncture made the spotting worse but like everything I do, I don't give it a long enough chance. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl, either i'm really controlled and disciplined or i'm stuffing my face with anything and everything and it's usually the latter. I don't think that can be good for hormone balance so I need to change my relationship with food. How r u? Have u got rid of your nasty cold x
Good luck to all of my spotting sisters x

Happyshopper - spotting sisters :rofl: nice one! :thumbup: Me and DH were/are on the no dairy/sugar/gluten/preservatives/alcohol/low caffeine thing. DH took it more seriously than me and lost 1.5 stone, though I didn't need to lose weight. We had to do it without cheating for 2 weeks solid, then after that you can cheat once a week, though we were cheating a bit more than that :blush: I couldn't get away with the no gluten and dairy (only cos I love cheese though) but there is a FAB sugar substitute called Agave Nectar, it's like a squeezy syrup which you can buy in the sugar aisle of Sainsburys or Asda. You can put in drinks, in cooking & put on yoghurt (greek yoghurt was ok for whatever reason normal dairy wasn't?) or fruit. Obviously now I'm preggo I would rather eat a more balanced diet and don't think cutting one particular thing out is good for baby in case it gets allergic or something :shrug: but I'm still trying to eat "clean" where I can...

Almosthere you'll have to find out from DH what it is they've found! MEN! :dohh:

Hi Yum and thanks. Can't believe it doubles in size within a week. Think I'll be a plum next friday!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->