Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Katie - Gosh I know, it is flying by! We got the crib set up last night, now it feels so very real. Our first baby shower is this weekend, so I hope after that we'll feel a bit more prepared.

GL with your ultrasound!! I hope baby is cooperative.

DH had been hinting that he wanted to do a 4D ultrasound, so yesterday I called and was able to get one scheduled for tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm so excited to see our LO again and hopefully we can get a good peek at his face.

hello,

gobolino- welcome & sorry abt the witch :hugs: hope u get bfp real soon !

greenleaf- sorry af caught u :hugs: u can strt tempin anytime.i did it 4rm cd1but dint bother much if i forgot or abt the same time tempin till cd6..gl !

yomyom- any change with the spotting ? hope the less spottin is a gud sign ! fx 4r this cycle!

happy- hope ur appnmt went well today !

katie,daydream- gl with the scans :) hope the kiddos r super friendly !

almost- glad it was nothin ! u were 102 lbs before bfp :shock: and ppl think i'm skinny @ 106lbs hehehe

:hi: to all the other yummy mommies to be !

Hello everyone,

Welcome Gobolino.. hope you get your bfp soon.

How is the spotting going yom yoms?

Jellycat I am four days behind you. Hope your doing ok.

Happyshopper hope the eggy makes an appearance soon.

Almost so pleased about your results. That must have been pretty stressful. Good to know that ms doesn’t strike everyone.

Greenleaf – I started tempting at day 1 just habit I suppose

Katie hope the little one is active on Friday. Any ideas what your having?

Daydream you really don’t have long to go. Is your nursery all ready.

Yum hope your good hun

AFM I am 4 weeks and 4 days. Still too cautious to start a pregnancy ticker or venture into the first trimester forums due to early loss last time. Everytime I go to the loo I expect to see spotting as don’t really have any symptoms. Have sore breasts and apart from sudden waves of tiredness I feel great.

dreaming - so glad the spotting has stayed away. I didn't really get too many symptoms right away. Around 5 weeks was when I noticed symptoms (smells bothering me and weird dreams). Up until then I was just a nervous wreck and kept peeing on ICs to see them get darker. Do you have a dr appt scheduled?

As for the nursery, we're slowly making progress. I have some things to clean out in the closet, but we have the big furniture items (dresser, changing table, crib). You can get a peek at the crib DH put together last night in my latest bump photo in my journal. The next couple weekends I'm hoping to get some good chunks of time to work on the rest of it.

You are blooming daydream xxx Love your crib its such a good size and it's good that you have such a big bedroom. Our room hardly fits our bed lol. Thank you for the reassurance. I saw my GP yesterday. He just took my word for it and said I have to contact him if I have any bleeding etc. He did give my belly and boobs a quick scan and told me that my breasts look pregnant.

Hope everyone is well.

daydream, how exciting for a 4D ultrasound! You must post a pic for us!

dreaming, hope you relax soon and you have a sticky bean on board. Will you have an early reassurance scan?

Greenleaf, I also start temping at CD1. Just a habit and like to see the whole picture. After another few months I might stop though

Yum, hope you're okay

HS, enjoy your fancy new ipad! Very swish!

Almost, glad results are all okay

Katie, enjoy your ultrasound. Your bump talk makes me feel broody!

AFM - Well, my spotting is no better really. On the whole it has been lighter than last month though. That'll be either down to the B vitamin complex, or just things improving naturally. It did start earlier though... :wacko:

Went to my doctor today and she did an internal exam. She said my womb feels normal and 'mobile' whatever that means, but obviously the bleeding isn't good. She's referred me for a pelvic ultrascan to have a good look around. So pleased she's being proactive :flower: I want it doing during the luteal phase to get an idea of where it's coming from and what my uterine lining is like, so assume it will be mid December.

You are blooming daydream xxx Love your crib its such a good size and it's good that you have such a big bedroom. Our room hardly fits our bed lol. Thank you for the reassurance. I saw my GP yesterday. He just took my word for it and said I have to contact him if I have any bleeding etc. He did give my belly and boobs a quick scan and told me that my breasts look pregnant.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks! I looooove the crib. My MIL made sheets for it that we're getting at the shower, so once it's all put together I'll take a better picture of it. That bed is actually a daybed in our guest bedroom. We're keeping it set up because my mom is going to come visit often once the LO comes.

Glad to hear the GP thinks all is well. Pretty soon you'll be all ready for your first u/s!

Yoms - so glad that the dr is being so proactive!

Just a quick question, do you girls start temping at CD1 or after it clears?

Thanks!

I take my temp from cd1 only because I easily forget to take my temp so if I stop for a few days its more difficult for me to get onto a routing again. But either way is fine just personal preference

Yoms Yoms - Good Luck for your scan

DeamingHopin, I have spent a fortune this past week on tests and have already got my 3+ on my digi which was earlier than expected but apart from bloating and a little heartburn I have very little symptoms im thinking if it is like JJ it will come in the next week or so, or maybe I'll be lucky this time !

Daydream - excellent news on the 4d scan , hope it goes well :)

I'm new here but am glad I found you! I've been ttc #1 for nearly 7 months and spot for about 5 days before cd1. I'm currently on CD25/~5dpo and waiting for the spotting to start in a few days :sad1:

I've been debating using opks next cycle but don't know if it's worth my time with the luteal phase spotting. I'd love to hear your opinions!

LOL yum bcps made me about 104 but I lost weight after stopping them. I am pretty tiny/petite....5'3 and now went from 102 to 106 surely by the time thursday comes around I was 105.8 this am...I understand I will gain weight, but a pound a week seems like a bit much since the suggested 1st tri weight gain is a small 3.5-5lbs!!!

welcome sapph!! have you had any cd3 tests for progesterone issues? if it is not that, I am sure your spotting is totally normal!

beautiful bump daydream!!

Well I think the test just for progesterone is on cd21 although it has been a while so I am not sure anymore lol. BUT my OBGYN tested me and based on my cd3 she told me that she could see my prog. was at the level it needed to be at and that all was fine.

We just got back from our 3D ultrasound and I must say, my LO is a cute little guy! :) I posted more pictures in my journal, but here's the best one of his face

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc1q4d6mwI1qzxy9q.jpg

And a smile!

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc1q4jdITJ1qzxy9q.jpg

daydreaam- woooow ,thats such an adorable scan pic :)

almost- i'm petite too..i guess with ur current weight, u r ok even if u put on 10lbs as long as u r not overweight ! with 102lbs, my cousin got an earful 4rm her gyn abt bein underweight..

saph- welcome & sorry abt the spottin :hugs: as almost suggested, u shud get ur cd3 tests & day21 proges tests along with the u/s (if u haven't already got them) gl & ssbd !

dreamin- i understsnd its hard but try not to worry too much..fx 4r a sticky one hun !

green- progest test is generally on cd21 & cd3 to chek fsh,lh,estrodiol.got my tsh on cd3 too !

yomsyoms- gud news with ur gyn bein on board ! i'm not sure if u can get u/s during spotting..its generally done after af..my obg said they wont b able to c clearly with spotting/af ! u can request 4r a 2nd u/s during spotting..i did but my obg said i don't need it !

Daydream, those photos are incredible! Not long til you meet him for real!

Yum, thanks - that's really interesting about the ultrascan. When I get a letter through I'll give them a ring and see when I can book it for.

Yum/almost - interesting that you're both petite. I'm only slim too. Did read somewhere that luteal phase defects are more likely if you're underweight. I'm not underweight but going by BMI, I'm only about 2-3lbs above the threshold. I'm making an effort to eat properly and maybe put on a couple of pounds healthily if I can.

Rubbish, just had red flow :cry: Another 8 day LP then. Last month was 11 so a bit gutted. Oh well... on to month 4.

greenleaf, I had bloods (for prog. etc.) tested at cd3 and 21 :)

yomsyoms- sorry the witch got u :hugs: :hugs:
ur early af could b bcuz of the pelvic exam..once i dtd while spotting & af showed up the next day !
tc !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->